We're just buying the field as an investment.
真要开采 也会采用清洁的方法
When they do bring it up, it'll be cleanly.
我看过相关报道
I've read about this.
说是清洁煤炭 其实污染很严重 对吧
They call it clean coal, but it's still very bad, right?
没错 只要你还想使用电灯
Uh, sure, unless you want to turn on the lights.
你就需要某种能源 对吧
In which case, you're going to need some form of energy, right?
所以 在风能 太阳能 水能 有办法满足全球能源需求之前
So until wind, solar, hydro can meet the global demand for power,
一千公顷尚未开采的煤田 会是一笔稳赚不赔的投资
2,500 acres of untapped coal is going to be a solid investment.
对
Yeah.
失陪一下 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
你要是和我们一起吃午餐就好了
It would have been nice if you were present at lunch.
你早就知道我要工作
You knew I'd have to work.
对 但你有必要 电♥话♥一响就马上接听吗
Yeah, but do you have to take every call the second it comes in?
也没见其他人整天打电♥话♥
No one else is on their phone.
我也不想整天打电♥话♥ - 才怪
I don't want to be on my phone. - Yeah.
但我有老板和期限 还有五个小时的时差
But I have bosses and a deadline and a five-hour time difference.
我知道 只是… 我感觉不到你在这里陪我
I know, it just… it just feels like you're not really here with me.
莉莉 我…我不是在这里吗
Lily, I'm… I'm here.
凯瑟琳
Katherine.
终于见到你了
Finally, I see you.
非常感谢你的邀请
Thank you so much for having me.
抱歉我不怎么交际 因为时差 又丢了行李…
Sorry, I've not been social with jet lag and no luggage and…
是的 哈米德跟我说了
Yes, Hamid told me.
抱歉给你添麻烦了
I'm sorry. It's so inconvenient.
我很喜欢那个房♥间 真的很棒
I love the room. It's great.
真的很…
I've just been…
帮我拿杯饮料好吗 谢谢 - 好的
Hey, can you get me a drink? Thank you. - Sure.
失陪 - 再见
Excuse me. - Yeah, see you.
今晚你愿意和我们共进晚餐吗
Will you join us for the dinner tonight?
当然 好的
But of course. Yeah, sure.
那就一言为定了 - 好的 我一定去
I'm counting on you. - Okay. I will definitely be there.
好的 回见
Okay. See you.
好的 谢谢你的邀请
Okay. Thank you for having me.
不好意思 抱歉打扰了
Excuse me, so sorry to bother you.
没事 - 我想做个自我介绍
No. - I wanted to introduce myself.
嗨 - 我是莉莉·坎普
Hi. - I'm Lily Kemp.
嗨 我是凯瑟琳
Hi. Katherine.
很高兴认识你 - 我也是
Nice to meet you. - You too.
我知道这句话你已经听腻了
I'm sure you're sick of hearing it at this point,
少女时代阅读《无处可寻》 对我的人生产生了深远的影响
but reading Not Here, Not Anywhere is the formative memory of my youth.
正是读了这本书 我才立志要成为一名作家
It's the book that made me want to become a writer.
那我要为此向你道歉了
Well, for that, I apologize.
不
No, no, no.
我真的不知道… - 谢谢
I honestly don't know… - Thank you.
可以给我一杯啤酒吗
Can I have a beer please?
所以 谢谢你
So, thank you.
我相信不管有没有那本书 你都会找到人生道路的
I'm sure you would have found your way, with or without the book.
嗨
Hey.
你来了
Hey.
你们见过 对吧
Oh! You guys have met, right?
欧文 凯瑟琳
Owen, Katherine.
对 我们见过
Yeah, we met.
对了 我记得 在一本杂♥志♥上见过一些照片
I… I remember seeing photos in a magazine.
好像是几年前吧 你住的那座农庄的照片
I don't know, a couple of years ago, of the farmhouse you lived in.
跟…
With…
老天 他叫什么来着
God, what was his name?
对 你不会记得
No, you don't remember.
总之 感觉…
Anyway, it was…
感觉那种生活很完美
It looked like the perfect life.
好的 失陪了
Well, excuse me.
好
Okay.
什么
Was I? Yes.
我的意思是…
I mean…
重点不在于多么优秀
It's not about being terrific.
其实是尼采 他谈到真理和存在的意义
It was Nietzsche actually who talks about truth and what it means to exist.
法国的存在主义者 - 让-保罗·萨特
French existentialist. - Jean-Paul Sartre.
不 是那个女人 他的情人
No. The woman, his lover.
西蒙·德·波伏娃 - 西蒙·德·波伏娃 对了
Simone de Beauvoir. - Simone de Beauvoir, that's it.
太棒了
Yes! Good.
真是厉害 - 各位…
That was good. - Everyone…
我们来教训他们 来吧
Let's kick some ass. Come on.
来吧
Come on.
洛丽塔的母亲 - 夏洛特·荷兹
Lolita's mother. - Charlotte Haze.
对
Yes!
一位波兰作家 他用英文写作
The Polish writer. And he wrote in English.
康拉德 - 约瑟夫·康拉德
Conrad. - Joseph Conrad.
康拉德 - 对
Conrad. - Yeah.
好 轮到我了
Okay, okay, okay, it's my turn.
对 - 对
Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
莉莉·坎普
Lily Kemp.
这道题我知道
Oh! I know this one.
乔治·桑的本名
It was George Sand's real name.
阿芒蒂娜-露西尔-奥萝尔… - 阿芒蒂娜…
Amantine-Lucile-Aurore… - Amantine-Lucile…
迪潘 - 对了 没错
Dupin. - Yes! Yes.
迪潘 - 对
Dupin. - Yes.
果戈里的小说集
It's Gogol. Collection of essays.
垃圾
Garbage.
《狄康卡近乡夜话》
Okay. An Evening on the Farm in Dikanka.
对 完全正确 - 太棒了
Yes! Very good. - Amazing.
恭喜啊
Congrats.
福楼拜小说中的女主人公
Flaubert heroine.
呕吐胆汁而死
She died vomiting bile.
包法利夫人 - 包法利夫人
Madame Bovary! - Madame Bovary!
没错 - 棒
Yeah. - Nice.
好 就这些了 队友们
Okay, that's all, team.
真是好玩
That's… - I love this.
到你了 - 好
Oh, hey. It's your turn. - Okay.
开始了
Here we go.
欧文
Owen.
别让我们失望 来吧 - 放马过来
Don't let us down. Come on. - Show us.
(皮普)
看看你抽到了什么 - 没错
Let's see what you got. - Yeah.
今天
Today.
快点 这不公平
Come on, it's not fair.
随便说点什么 - 这不公平
Just say anything. - It's not fair.
快说啊 - 好了
Let's go. - Hey, hey.
他们有几个人
I think there were a few of them.
他们担任伴唱…
They sang backup for, uh…
不
No, no, no, no, no.
这是文学题 欧文 不是…
This is from literature, Owen, not…
不 是音乐题 早期节奏布鲁斯
No, this is music. It's early R&B.
不 这不可能 - 就像艾瑞莎·弗兰克林或者…
No, no, it can't be. - It's like Aretha Franklin or…
不是音乐题 别往音乐方面想
It's not music. Stop thinking music.
是作品名称吗 - 我不知道
Is it a title? - I don't know.
是个角色 和什么东西押韵
Is it a character? Does it rhyme with anything?
好吧 我不知道 - 有什么含义吗
Okay, I have no idea. - Does it mean anything?
是否让你想起…
Does it remind you of…
时间到
Time. - Time.
抱歉
Sorry.
别担心
Don't worry.
没事的 - 烂透了
It's all right. - Sorry.
没关系
It's all right.
够了
Hey.
原谅他 好吗 他平时只看《体育画报》
Forgive him, okay? He only reads Sports Illustrated.
好了 胜负在此一举
All right. This is where we seize the victory.
好吗 - 好
Okay? - Okay.
天啊 好
Oh, my God. Okay, okay.
好 这道题我知道
Okay. Okay. I know this.
一本印度的书 教人如何享受性♥爱♥
The book from India that tells you how to have good sex.
享受性♥爱♥ - 《爱经》
Good sex? - Kamasutra.
享受性♥爱♥
Good sex?
电影精选列表