没人不知道吧
Everybody knows.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
被关在外面了
You locked out?
是的
Yeah.
杯子空了
That empty?
请进
Yeah.
比我的房♥间好
You got a better room.
那是当然
Yeah, of course.
收拾得挺漂亮
And I like what you've done with it.
谢谢 如你所见 费了我不少力气
Hey, thanks. Yeah. I went to great effort, as you can see.
如果这一切需要付费 你觉得要多少钱
What do you think all this would cost if we were paying for it?
不知道 很多
I don't know, a lot.
不过挺奇怪的 对吧
It's weird, though, right?
是很奇怪
It is weird.
敬皮普 不管那是什么
To Pip, whatever the hell that is.
皮普是伴唱歌♥手 葛蕾蒂丝·奈特
A Pip is a backup singer. Gladys Knight.
葛蕾蒂丝 - 奈特与皮普合唱团
Gladys. - Knight and the Pips.
谢谢 我当时想的就是他们
Thank you. That's who I was thinking of.
敬葛蕾蒂丝 - 对 敬葛蕾蒂丝
Cheers, Gladys. - Yeah, cheers, Gladys.
皮普还是查尔斯·狄更斯的 一部小说中的角色
A Pip is also a character in a Charles Dickens novel.
《远大前程》
Great Expectations.
对 这才是他们想要的答案
Right. Yeah. That's probably the one they were looking for.
是啊 但我认同你的答案
Yeah, I'm with you.
我宁愿听《如果我是你的女人》 也不愿意读《小杜丽》
I'll take "If I Was Your Woman" over Little Dorrit any day.
可以问你一件事吗
Can I ask you something?
当然
Sure.
你来这种地方 你的另一半是什么反应
How does your guy deal with all this stuff?
谁告诉你我有另一半的
Who said I have a guy?
维♥基♥百♥科♥
Wikipedia.
你查我的底细
Did you look me up?
是的 我在谷歌♥上查过你
I did. I googled you.
为什么
Why?
好奇吧
Curious.
你可以直接问我的
You could've just asked.
是的 但现在没这个必要了
Yeah, but now I don't have to.
我什么都知道了 - 对 当然了
Because I know everything. - Oh, right. Of course. Yeah.
你知道什么
Like what?
我知道你还在读大学时 就发表了你的第一部作品
Well, I know you published your first book when you were still in college.
对此我不得不说 太招人恨了
Which I gotta say, it's really obnoxious.
喂 冷静点
Yo, easy now.
我粗略看了一下 作品介绍部分 太长了
I skimmed the whole publication section. Too long.
得奖介绍也一样 数不胜数
Same with awards. Endless.
总之就是多产 很成功
I got the gist. Prolific, successful.
然后我跳到个人生平部分 得知你和一位雕塑家在一起
And then I jumped down to personal and I learned you're with a sculptor
他制♥作♥一些奇形怪状的 巨型金属作品 不知为什么
who makes giant metal blobs that, for some reason,
能卖♥♥几十万美元
sell for hundreds of thousands of dollars.
还有大量的维基引用
There was also a shit ton of Wiki quotes.
你的维基引用量很高
You are highly Wiki quoted.
是的
Yes.
对 这是我一生中最大的成就
Yeah, that's my greatest achievement in life.
不过当然了 想要真正了解一个人
But of course, if you're looking for real familiarity,
就得知道一些 维♥基♥百♥科♥上没有的东西 对吧
you got to know things Wikipedia doesn't tell you. Right?
比如呢
Like?
比如…让我想想
I mean, like… Let's see.
你读高中时的绰号♥是什么
What was your high school nickname?
我是真的在问你
That's an actual question. I'm asking you.
你的绰号♥是什么
What was your nickname?
谁告诉你我有绰号♥了
Who said I had a nickname?
你肯定有 一看就是那种有绰号♥的人
Because you did. You're a nickname guy.
你又不确定 - 我想我确定
You don't know that. - I think I do.
老实交代
Come on.
你是不是进过美式橄榄球队
You weren't the guy on the football team?
而且是关键时刻会被派上场的球员
You know, the clutch guy.
我不知道你负责传球还是接球
I don't know if you threw the ball or caught the ball,
但你肯定能在最后关头力挽狂澜
but you were definitely on the ball as the clock ticked down.
这种人不会没有绰号♥
And that guy always has a nickname.
不告诉你
I'm not gonna tell you.
不 你会告诉我的
Oh, yes, you are.
你会
Yeah.
你想让我猜吗
Are you gonna make me guess?
好啊
Sure.
真让我猜
Yeah?
好吧
Fine.
你真的觉得你能猜中吗
You really think you're going to get it?
我一定能猜中
I know I'm gonna get it.
猜到了
I got it.
不 你没有
No, you don't.
我有
Yeah.
“大欧”
The Big O?
可恶
Oh, fuck you.
是叫“大欧”吧 你真的是“大欧”
The Big O, is it? You're really the Big O?
你是怎么猜到的
How did you get that?
太不可思议了
That's so incredible.
拜托
Oh, I mean, come on.
如果这是你的绰号♥ 那些啦啦队员
If that was your nickname, then cheerleaders
肯定会想出专属于你的口号♥
definitely had a cheer for you.
算了 不跟你聊这个
You know what? I'm not having this conversation.
来吧 - 不
Come on. - No.
你一定要学那个口号♥给我听听
Oh, you have to do the cheer for me.
我们来聊聊你的绰号♥吧
No, let's talk about your nickname.
怎么样 - 拜托 我没有绰号♥
How about that? - Come on. I don't have a nickname.
一看就知道了
That's so obvious.
她们为你设计了什么口号♥
Tell me the cheer.
好吧 管他呢
All right, fuck it.
“说欧 说大欧 说欧 ”
? Give me the O! Give me the Big O! Give me the O! ?
多谢你学给我听 - 天啊
Thank you so much for doing that for me. - Oh, my God.
想知道最糟的是什么吗
You want to know the worst thing about it?
你喜欢听
You loved it.
我喜欢听 - 对
I loved it. - Yeah.
我太喜欢听了
I loved it so much.
你当然喜欢了
Of course you did.
你为什么不想在家里写书
How come you can't finish your book at home?
说来话长
Long story.
是吗
Yeah?
我有的是时间
I've got time.
是吗
Yeah?
见鬼
Oh, shit.
现在没时间了
No, I don't.
抱歉 要去工作了
I'm sorry. Work calls.
下次接着聊 - 好的
Next time? - Next time.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
随便说一句 我负责传球
I threw it, by the way.
我负责传球
The ball.
我是四分卫
I was the quarterback.
我主宰球场 一切都要听我指挥
It was my field and I decided what happened on it.
好了 是迪娜打来的
Okay, so that was Dina on the phone,
兰登书局想和我签约 帮我出两本书
and apparently Random House wants to make a two-book deal with me.
恭喜
Congratulations.
不 你不明白 要想拿到 我之后两本书的出版权
No, you don't understand. In order to get my next two books,
他们得开出特别优厚的条件才行
they're gonna have to make me an insane offer.
我不是指 给自♥由♥职业者的那点小钱 欧文
And I don't mean piddly, little, freelancer money either, Owen.
我是说一大笔钱
I mean real money.
欧文 这是好消息
Owen, this is good news.
我说了 恭喜
Like I said, congratulations.
不好意思
I'm sorry. Uh…
你觉得受到威胁了吗
Are you threatened by this?
真的假的
Are you serious?
毕竟你知道我能经济独♥立♥后反应冷淡
I mean, this is how you react to the idea of me being financially self-sufficient.
电影精选列表