How's she dealing with it?
她的反应挺好的
Yeah, she's great.
带来了很多变化
You know, it's… It's a lot of change.
一切都感觉不一样了
Things feel… different.
她感觉…
She feels…
我也说不清
I don't know.
不一样了
Different.
是的 我…
Yeah, I…
我是说 一切都好
I mean, it's all good.
我从未见过“一切都好”这种事
I've never known anything that's all good.
是的 应该没有这种事
No. No, I guess not.
你买♥♥这么多星星干什么
So what are you gonna do with all those stars?
是为她的公♥寓♥买♥♥的
Oh. They're for the apartment, I think.
用于装饰
To decorate?
我也不知道 反正是用来装饰的
I have no idea. To decorate something.
我看出来了
Yeah, I see.
今天我很开心
Well, that was a fun day.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去看看是什么情况
I'm gonna go see what's going on.
一起去吗
You want to join?
不去了 晚安 - 晚安
I'm good. Good night. - Night.
你回来了
Hey. There you are.
我都开始担心你了
I was starting to get worried about you.
你真漂亮 - 你去太久了
Look at you. - You were gone.
大家开心吗 - 开心
How are we feeling? - Good, good.
好了 过来坐
Okay, come sit, come sit.
你好
Hey.
还好吗 - 很好
It's all right? - Yeah.
每个人都很好 欧文 我很喜欢他们
Everyone's so awesome. Owen, I love these people.
他们在做什么
What's going on here?
就是摩洛哥的一些小玩意儿
You know, just a little Moroccan something.
你也试试吧
Hashish? - You can try it.
不用了
I'm good.
你们刚刚在做什么
What's been happening in here?
我没想到那个记者知道那么多我的事
The reporter knew way more about me than I thought she would.
原来我的书在欧洲卖♥♥得挺好
Turns out my Europe sales have been pretty good.
那是当然
Of course they have.
你怎么样 今天过得还好吗
How are you? How was your day?
觉得孤单吗
Were you lonely?
是的 有一点
Uh. Yeah, a little.
其实也不算孤单 我有个旅伴
But not really, actually. There was someone else on the trip.
谁
Who?
你喜欢的那个作家 凯瑟琳·洛伊
It's that writer you like. Katherine Loewe.
凯瑟琳·洛伊
Katherine Loewe? - Mmm-hmm.
她没来啊
She's not here.
不 她来了
Yeah, she is.
你今天跟她在一起
And you spent the day with her?
不完全是
I mean, part of it.
不是一整天在一起 我们还做了自己的事
Not the whole day. We did our own thing too.
你怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我不是正在告诉你吗
I am telling you.
对
Right.
你们聊了些什么
So what'd you guys talk about?
没聊什么
Not much.
拜托 欧文 你这种回答
Owen. That would be like…
怎么了
What?
就像是我一整天 跟沃伦·巴菲特在一起
It'd be like if I spent the day with Warren Buffett
你问我们聊了些什么
and you asked me what we talked about,
而我说
and I said,
“没聊什么”
"Not much."
我才不把沃伦·巴菲特放在心上呢
I don't really care about Warren Buffett.
好极了
Great.
所以我们已经发出要约了 正在等对方的反要约
So the offer's in. We're just waiting on the counter.
这个混♥蛋♥还是想 掌控我们和我们的地♥产♥吗
This dude serious about wanting to hover around after the sale?
是的 他一直都是这么说的
Yeah. He's been saying it all along.
让他继续做首席执行官 这是达成交易的重要条件
Staying on as CEO is an important piece of this for him.
我们已经答应给他 15%的开采利润了
We're already giving him 15% of the profits after the extraction.
他的家人同意了 他还在乎什么 - 我明白
His family's gone. Why does he care? - I get it.
我只知道他会在反要约中 把这个作为首要条件
I just know that's gonna be item number one in his counter.
他从未管理过真正的企业
He's never run a real business before.
欧文 你找到的这块地很不错
Owen, you brought us a great property.
帮助这家伙认清现实 好吗
Help this guy see the light, will ya?
好的 收到答复通知我
Okay. Ping me when we hear back.
我会第一个通知你
You'll be the first to know.
再见
Bye.
这可不行 我是说…
This is unacceptable. I mean…
我只是需要一个安静的地方
I just need a quiet place somewhere.
说真的 条件差点也行
I mean, honestly, it doesn't have to be nice.
我在乱糟糟的地方工作状态最好
I work best in grubby spaces.
最好是一个杂物间
Literally, a closet would be ideal.
哪里都行
Anything.
太完美了
Oh, perfect.
本扎库尔夫人 不会希望你在杂物间工作的 这…
Madame Benzakour would not like you to work in a storage room. It's…
那就别告诉她
Well, maybe we just don't tell her.
怎么样
How's that sound?
听起来不错
Well, that sounds good.
谢谢你 哈米德
Thank you, Hamid.
我就不打扰你了
I'll leave you.
太美了
It's so beautiful.
天啊
Oh, my God.
太棒了
This is awesome.
欧文 你觉得这里有多久的历史了
Hey, Owen, how old do you think all this is, huh?
两三年
Mmm. Two, three years?
怎么可能
Yeah, right.
太酷了
This is so cool.
这里叫做库巴特·海祖兰
So apparently this part was called Qubbat al-Khayzurān.
是用苏丹宠妃的名字命名的
And it was named after the Sultan's favorite concubine.
厉害吧
Yeah?
居然以她的名字命名 - 显然是的
She got her own wing. - Apparently.
其他妃子肯定气死了
Must have really pissed off all the other concubines.
利比亚有这样的遗迹吗
Do they have ruins like this in Libya?
有的
Oh, yeah, we do. We do. We do.
有罗马时期的 拜占庭时期的
You know, we have Romans, Byzantine.
我小时候经常玩… 那个躲藏的游戏叫什么来着
As a kid, I used to play… What's the name of the hiding game?
捉迷藏 - 捉迷藏
Hide and seek. - Hide and seek.
捉迷藏 小时候我常在 古罗马竞技场里玩捉迷藏
Hide and seek. I used to play this in ancient amphitheaters.
太酷了
Cool.
抱歉 我接个电♥话♥
I'm sorry. I gotta deal with this.
抱歉 - 没事
Sorry. - It's all right.
AGVA仍然是每公顷2080
AGVA is still at 5,200 an acre.
那我们的出价太高了 高得离谱
Our opening offer is generous, more than generous.
倒也公平 我不确定为何拖这么久
Yeah. It seems fair. I'm not sure what the holdup is.
如果是环境问题 那你告诉他
If it's environmental shit,
除了政♥府♥规定的限制条件 我们不接受他增加任何限制条件
tell him he can't saddle us with more restrictions than the government does.
这个混♥蛋♥应该感谢咱们
This clown should be thanking us.
你跟他谈谈 欧文
You talk to him, Owen.
好的 有道理 他信任我
Okay, makes sense. He trusts me.
我会告诉他 他必须发出反要约 交易才能继续谈下去
I'll let him know he needs to counter if he wants to move forward.
记得通知我们
Keep us posted.
你来了 - 抱歉 各位 工作上的事
Hey. - Sorry, guys. Work stuff.
什么事
What?
欧文 你是做什么工作的
Owen, what's your work?
我做私募股权投资
I'm in private equity.
那是什么
And what is that?
就是投资我们认为会增值的资产
Well, we invest in assets we think will appreciate.
现在我打算买♥♥一块有煤炭资源的土地
So right now I'm buying a property with some coal deposits.
买♥♥下来挖煤
Coal deposits for mining?
是开采
Essentially extraction.
对 我们不会自己开采
Yeah, we don't pull the stuff up ourselves.
我们只是买♥♥下煤田作为投资
电影精选列表