老天
Jesus.
怎么了 我只是不觉得你是那种
What? I just didn't see you as the kind of guy
会因为我的成功而受到威胁的人
who'd be threatened by my success.
我也不觉得你是那种
I didn't see you as someone
当着一屋子的人让我下不来台
who'd shoot me down in front of a roomful of people
就因为我没读过 狄更斯的一本小说的人
'cause I hadn't read the right fucking Dickens book.
看来这一趟旅行 让我们都认清了很多事
So I guess we're both learning a lot here, huh?
欧文 我那是开玩笑
Owen, that was a joke.
你觉得很有趣吗 - 我在开玩笑 那是个游戏
That's funny to you? - I was joking. It was a game.
不 游戏应该有趣 你那样并不有趣
No, games are fun. That wasn't fun.
好吧
Okay.
你怎么知道是狄更斯
How did you know that was Dickens?
你让我感觉很陌生
I don't know who you are here.
听着 你今天不顺心
Look, you're having a bad day.
没关系 我不怪你 我能理解
Fine, that's allowed. I get it.
但我没有不顺心 欧文
But I'm not having a bad day, Owen.
我今天很开心
I'm actually having a really great day.
我想保持好心情
And I want it to stay that way.
所以我要出去了 好吗
So I'm gonna head out. Okay?
等你心情好了再来找我
Come find me when you're in a better mood.
早上好 帅气的男伴
Good morning, arm candy.
滚蛋
Fuck off.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你需要什么吗
Can I get you anything?
不需要
No.
别这样
Hey.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
好点了吗
Any better?
好点了
A little.
该死的三明治
That fucking sandwich.
什么三明治
What sandwich?
我在镇上吃了个三明治
I had a sandwich in town.
你什么时候去的镇上
When were you in town?
昨天
Yesterday.
好吧 去沙漠的车马上要出发了
Okay. Well, that overnight to the desert leaves pretty soon.
我肯定是去不了了
There's no way.
没关系 你自己去吧
It's all right. Just go without me.
好
Okay.
你不喜欢沙漠吗
No desert for you?
这次不想去
Not this time.
你呢
You?
我去过了
Seen it.
应该没什么变化
Doubt it's changed.
孩子
Hey, kid.
要啤酒吗
Do you want a beer?
得了吧 你就承认你卡壳了吧
Come on. Just admit you're stuck.
我没有卡壳
I'm not stuck.
她卡壳的时候 一眼就能看出来
You can always tell when she's stuck.
我没有卡壳
I'm not stuck.
书名叫什么
What's the title?
这可不行 连书名都没想好 肯定不知道该写什么啊
No. If you don't have a title, you don't know what you're writing.
需要帮忙吗
You want help?
你知道我的解决办法是什么
You know my solution.
你的解决办法是什么
What's your solution?
要么睡他 要么杀了他
Fuck him or kill him.
当你在生活中
When you're stuck in life
或者写作时遇到卡壳…
or in literature…
你需要做一些无法挽回的事
you need to do something irrevocable.
死亡或者做♥爱♥
Death and sex.
两件事都无法挽回
Two things that cannot be undone.
她的屁♥股♥挺好看的
You know, she has a nice ass.
你的女朋友
Your girlfriend.
老兄 别说这种话
Dude, don't say that.
我这是恭维 - 不 听起来很变♥态♥
It's a compliment. - No, it's just creepy.
我和凯蒂像你这么大的时候 我们差点结婚
You know, Katie and I almost got married when we were your age.
我们为什么没结
Why didn't that happen?
乌戈 我从没想过要嫁给你
Ugo, I never, ever once thought about marrying you.
也许这就是原因
That might be why.
你们交往过很长时间吗
Were you two together for a long time?
没有 当时我们很年轻 很快…
No, we were kids. It was…
很快就分手了
It died out fast.
他…他依然很喜欢你
He's… He's still pretty into you.
他有酒瘾和性瘾 所以…
He's an alcoholic, sex addict. So…
是个人他就喜欢 - 原来
He's pretty into everybody. - Yeah.
好吧
Right.
昨天你跟踪我
You followed me yesterday.
我没有
No.
你有
Yeah.
我在镇上看到你了
I saw you in town.
我确实去了镇上 但没有跟踪你
I was there. But I wasn't following you.
你去干什么
Well, what were you up to?
买♥♥东西
Shopping.
买♥♥什么
For?
我恰巧去市场 想买♥♥…
I happened to be in the market for a…
一大堆亮橙色的香料
a tall mound of bright orange spices.
不错
Nice.
他看起来喝醉了
No. He looked wasted,
我只是想确保你安全
and I just wanted to make sure you were safe.
我安全吗
Am I?
非常漂亮
Very pretty.
好的 再见 - 再见
Sure. Goodbye. - Goodbye.
你一直在发短♥信♥ 聊什么呢
What's all the texting about?
工作
Work.
我觉得我那些老板可能是一群混♥蛋♥
Yeah, I… think my bosses might be a bunch of dicks.
为什么这么说
Oh. Why is that?
很无聊 你不会想听的
It's boring. You don't want to hear about it.
不 我想听 告诉我
No, I'm interested. Tell me.
好吧 我在西弗吉尼亚州 发现一块富含煤炭的土地
Okay. I found this West Virginia property sitting on a vein of coal.
我那些老板兴奋得不得了
My bosses got all excited about it.
我带来了一笔不错的买♥♥卖♥♥
Me coming in with a hot deal.
一切都很顺利
You know, it's all good.
但是
But?
卖♥♥家不想搬走
The seller wants to stick around.
那是他家族的土地
It's his family property,
他不希望自家的山头 被一群纽约人铲平
he doesn't want a bunch of New Yorkers to come in and cut off his mountaintop.
所以我答应他不会那样做
So I gave him my word.
当初我那些老板说
My bosses originally said,
“行 没问题” - 然后呢
"Sure, not a problem." - All right.
现在又发电子邮件
I'm looking at all these emails
明确表示他们不买♥♥了
that make it clear they're going to dump him.
听起来够闹心的
Uff. Sounds shitty.
是的 很闹心
Yeah, it is shitty, you know?
做正确的事真是太难了
I mean, how hard is it to just do the right thing?
对大多数人来说 这几乎是不可能的
For most people, practically impossible.
我小时候就是这样 你不是吗
Well, I was when I was a little kid…
是啊 - 你兴奋吗
Yeah. - Were you excited?
你的短♥信♥说些什么
What's all your texting about?
房♥地♥产♥广♥告♥ 我讨厌房♥地♥产♥广♥告♥
Real estate ads. I hate real estate ads.
应该把发明 “套间浴室”这个词的人掏空内脏
Whoever invented the phrase "en suite bath" should be eviscerated.
你为什么要看♥房♥♥子
Why are you looking at real estate?
我得找地方住
I gotta get a place to live.
你那个农庄呢
Well, what happened to the farmhouse?
分开了
Parted ways.
是你和农庄 还是你和那个雕塑家
You and the house, or you and the sculptor?
都分开了
Both.
你俩交往了多久
How long were you together?
14年
Fourteen years.
14年
Fourteen years.
够久的 为…为什么分手
That's a long time. What… What happened?
说起来挺好玩的
Funny story.
电影精选列表