那边没问题吧
There's basically no problem.
没问题
No problems. It'll be clear.
绝对确定
Absolutely sure.
那太好了
It's going great.
你明白我在说什么吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
你根本不懂 是吗
You don't understand at all, right?
开门
Open the door.
离开这里
Madhouse out there, man.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, my man.
嘿 啊 看啊
Hey, huh. Lookit here.
你准备好了吗 要变成有钱人了
You ready to get rich?
来啊 来啊
Throw a few. Throw a few.
噢
Ohh.
我把银行所有的钱都拿出来押注了
I took all my money out of the bank and put a bet on myself.
我们会赢的
We're going to win that fight.
自信 这是我最喜欢听到的
Confidence. That's what I like to hear, man.
你知道我在说什么吗
You know what I'm saying?
好 这是什么 你隐瞒了什么
All right, what is it, man? You been hiding something all week long.
- 发生什么事了 - 没事
- What's going down, man? - Nothing.
- 没事吗 - 没事
- Nothing, huh? - Nothing.
你知道外面什么的情况吗
You know what's circulating out there, man? Huh?
他妈的一千二百万啊
12 million motherfuckin' dollars, man.
妈的仙蒂儿的朋友都来了
Cynthia's friends have come through like a motherfucker.
然后我还听说了那个安提拉
Then I hear this shit about Attila.
他已经打死了八个
This dude's already bagged eight bodies.
- 我会赢他的 - 赢他 怎么赢
-I'll beat him. -Beat him? How, if you're all fucked up?
我会赢他的 我必须赢他
I'll beat the guy. I have to.
你没必要这么做 他妈的你会变得像我以前那样
You don't have to do shit, motherfucker, but get yourself fucked up like I did.
你想那样吗 为了五块钱 在酒鬼和垃圾们面前打
Is that what you want? Be out running $5.00 fights for winos and junkies?
我要让你离开这种交易
I'm going to take you away from this shitty business.
你和我的家人 即使是仙蒂儿愿意吗
You and my family. Even Cynthia, if she wants to.
仙蒂儿
Cynthia, man?
你以为她会在乎你吗
Do you think Cynthia gives a flying fuck about you? Huh?
你知道你的问题吗 你有一副好心肠
You know what your problem is, man? You got a big heart, Lionheart.
你和狮子一样强壮
You're strong as a lion, man.
但你在这里
But this right here,
这 这就是你♥他♥妈♥的弱点
this--this is what fucks you up
它会让你永远躺在地上
and leaves you bleeding on the motherfucking ground
没人会可怜你
with nobody to give a two-bit shit about your ass.
没人会在乎你 除了你自己
Nobody gives a shit about you but you, man.
没有人
Nobody.
你在乎我
You care about me.
我会赢的 你要相信我
I'm going to win that fight. You've got to trust me.
嘿 约斯华
Hey, Joshua.
嘿
Hey, uh...
你买♥♥那边
who you betting on?
你看那里
Look at the board.
连风都来参一脚
The wind's definitely blowing in our direction.
我没问你那个
I didn't ask you that.
我问你买♥♥哪边
I asked you who you're betting on.
为什么
Why?
到最后还怀疑你的小子吗
Having any last-minute doubts about your boy?
不 我…
No. l...
我只是想起你以前是怎么对我的
I was just remembering the way you did me.
我是不是该知道点安提拉的事
Is there something I should know about Attila?
我是不是该知道点里昂的事
Is there something I should know about Lyon?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
他会踩扁他
No, he's going to stomp that dude into the ground,
然后用个小盒子把他装回家
send him home in a little box.
好了 然后那就是桌子
Well, then, there's the desk.
你还有最后五分钟去做决定
You've got about five minutes left to place your bet.
这恐怕太迟了
It happen too late, man.
怎么了
What's up, man?
你想下注还是怎么样
You going to make a bet or what?
全部
All the stuff.
非常好
Very good.
你下那一边 狮子心还是安提拉
Which way are you going, man, Lionheart or Attila?
还有一分钟
One minute to post, my friend.
(可以专心地谈论)
# Talk intently in society #
(从来不易)
# It's never easy #
(当你知道那是自♥由♥的)
# When you know that it's free #
(已经太晚)
# It's too late to change your mind #
(当他消失了就再也看不见了)
# It's so hard to see it when it's all comin' down #
(因为只有留在心中才是永远的)
# 'Cause you're only safe in your mind #
(不要怜悯)
# No mercy #
(你背对着墙)
# Your back's to the wall #
(不要怜悯)
# No, no mercy #
(这是获胜者要承担的)
# It's winner take all #
看到他的表情了吗
See the look on his face?
他都快吓坏了
He's totally psyched out.
(不要怜悯)
# No mercy #
罗素
Russell.
「德语]
[Speaking German]
(获胜者要承担的)
# Winner take all #
(不要怜悯)
# No mercy #
(你背对着墙)
# Your back's to the wall #
(不要怜悯)
# No, no mercy #
(获胜者要承担的)
# Winner take all ##
- 噢 - 噢
- Ooh! - Ooh!
他在和他玩
He's toying with him.
来吧
Let's go.
就这样
That's it.
再来一个
Another one.
再打
Hit him again.
怎么了
What's wrong?
躺下
Stay down, damn it!
你♥他♥妈♥的躺下
Stay the fuck down!
躺下
Stay down, man.
求你躺下
Just stay down.
我们押了全部的钱
We bet all the money.
不要担心那个了 躺着吧
Don't worry about that. Just stay down.
仙蒂儿押了对方 我知道的
Cynthia, she bet against me. I know it.
是吗
Right?
你是对的
You were right.
她没押在我身上
She bet against me.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Damn it.
他会打死你的
This dude's going to kill your ass.
他会打死你的
This dude's going to kill your ass!
他受伤了 加油 狮子心 加油
He's hurt. come on lionheart come on
他会打死你的
That dude's going to kill your ass!
我告诉过你他是怎么对我的
I told you the way this shit did me.
不要让他也这么对你 躺着吧
Don't let it do you. Stay the fuck down.
来吧
Come on, man.
来啊 看
Come on. Look.
我们不需要钱
We don't need the money, man.
我以前说过
I got us a deal--
我们会五五分账的
50-50 all the way down the line.
我会把钱和你一起用的
I'm going to split it with you, man.
一直都是五五分账的
50-50 all the way.
就像我说的那样
Just like I said I would.
所有都押在安提拉身上了
Look. It's on him, man. The whole bet's on Attila.
押错了
Wrong bet.
啊
Aah!
他会打死你的
He's going to kill your ass, man.
来啊 踢死他
Come on! Kick the snot out of him!
来 来 来啊 狮子心
Let's go, let's go. Come on, Lionheart.
狮子心
Lionheart!
来吧 来吧
Come on! Come on!
哟
You!
继续 继续
Go on! Go on!
电影精选列表