他是谁
Who's this?
他是狮子
This is the Lion,
森林之王
king of the jungle.
约斯华 请
Joshua, please.
你就什么名字
What's your name?
里昂
Lyon.
里昂 你是法国人
Lyon? You're French?
有什么区别
What's the difference?
哈哈哈 好
Ha ha ha. It's all right.
他不喜欢说自己的事 诸如他从哪儿来什么的
My man don't like talking about himself, where he comes from, any of that mess.
是不是很酷
Is it cool?
酷
Cool.
我会欣赏他的
I can appreciate a little attitude,
只要他给他们想看的
as long as he can give them what they want to see.
来啊 打他 打他 来吧
Come on, get him! Get him! Come on!
啊
Ha!
看啊
Look at that.
来啊 来啊
Come on! Come on!
来啊
Come on.
好
Yeah.
呃
Ugh!
呀啊
Hyah!
来啊 起来啊 起来
Come on, get up! Get up!
噢
Ow!
起来
Get up!
来啊
Come on!
哦
Whoo!
这是什么 结束它 来吧
Bring it in! What is this? End your fight! Come on!
改天我们吃个饭吧
Let's do lunch sometime.
- 桑尼 桑尼 - 桑尼 桑尼
- Sonny! Sonny! - Sonny! Sonny!
好了现在你该告诉我去洛杉机有什么好了
Now it's time to find out how bad you wanna get to L.A., my man.
他妈的那里没钱
No nickel-and-dime shit here.
嘿 他们在哪里
Hey, there they are.
你想像他那样吗 帅哥
Sure you want to mess up that face, handsome?
你赢了 笨蛋
You're up, stud.
嘿 醒醒 走这边
Hey, wake up. Fight's this way.
好了一切都会好的
It's all right. Everything going to be just fine.
嘿 你怎么了 你没事吧?
Hey, how you doing, Josh? You all right?
- 你们叫什么 - 我押了桑尼三赔一啊
- What are you calling it? - I make Sonny a 3-to-1 favorite.
另外那个叫什么名
What's the other kid's name?
狮子心
Lionheart.
狮子心
Lionheart.
嘿 我再押三赔一在狮子心
Hey, I got 3-to-1 against Lionheart.
押狮子心的三赔一
3-to-1 against Lionheart.
三赔一
3-to-1.
一万 知道了 好的 先生
10 grand? Got it. All right, sir.
去吧 狮子心
Dig it, Lionheart--
如果我们赢了可以收百分之十五
15% off the top if we win,
输了只有百分之五
5% if we lose.
我们
We?
嘿
Hey, man!
是谁带你来这里的
Who brought you here, sucker?
好 我知道了 我知道了
Ok, I got it. I got it.
我把全部都押在你身上了
I'll bet this whole wad on your ass.
你打败这小子 我们五五分成
You whip this sucker's ass, and we split 50-50.
啊
Huh?
小子 你♥妈♥的♥
Man, shit.
看这儿
Lookit here.
好
Yeah.
我们是合作伙伴
We're partners, man.
哈
Huh?
好
Yeah.
不要想这些了
Don't either one of us ever forget that.
告诉我 我们整晚都没赢过
Talk to me. We haven't got all night.
押在狮子心
On Lionheart.
全部押在他上
All of it.
还有 呃 这是我们俩的 恩
And, uh, keep this between us, hmm?
结束了 结束了
It's over. It's over.
来吧 来吧
Come on, guys. Come on.
你知道规矩吗
You know the rules, huh?
那就没规矩
There's no rules.
你长得挺帅的
You're kind of pretty.
我真的不知道我是想打你
I don't know if I want to fight you
还是干♥你♥
or fuck you.
- 噢 桑尼 - 噢
- Ooh, Sonny. - Ohh!
来呀
Come on, boy.
来呀 来啊
Come on! Come on!
来啊
Come on!
嘿
Hey!
来啊 桑尼
Come on, Sonny!
来啊 来啊
Come on! Come on!
来呀 里昂
Come on, Lyon.
来啊 里昂 对了 就这样
Come on, Lyon. That's it. That's it.
啊
Aah!
起来 桑尼
Get up, Sonny!
啊
Ahh!
起来 桑尼 起来 起来
Come on, Sonny! Get up! Get up!
我的小子 我带他来的
That's my man! I brought him here!
起来 混♥蛋♥
Get up, pussy!
结束了 他赢了
It's over. He's had it.
他妈的
Bullshit!
- 我应该踢他 - 我知道 宝贝 我知道
- I could kick this guy's ass. - I know, baby. I know.
不错
Not bad.
- 嘿 - 这是谁啊
- Hey, come on. - Who is this guy?
好了 现在 你和我
All right, now, you and me.
里昂里昂 嘿 不要
Lyon, Lyon. Hey, no.
来嘛
Come on.
不 不 嘿 不要这样
No, no. Hey, no. Don't do that, man.
来嘛 来嘛 来嘛
Come on, come on, come on.
放开我
Let go of me, man.
来嘛 你不打算再做了
Come on, man. You ain't going to do shit.
嘿 赢了的那个
Hey! The winner!
女士们先生们 狮子心
Ladies and gentlemen, Lionheart,
森林之王
king of the jungle!
不要再侮辱我的恩人
Don't ever insult one of my patrons again.
有什么是罗素或是我不能解决的
If there's something Russell or I can't handle,
我们会请私人保镖
we have paid security personnel who can.
你清楚了吗
You clear on that?
是的
Yeah.
好的
Good.
他妈的问去洛杉机的船干什么
Now, what's this shit about a trip to L.A.?
在至少一个星期内
I can have another fight lined up
我的拳击赛程排得满满的
in less than a week.
这对每个人来说都是赚钱的好时机
Better money for everybody this time,
但还是有你来决定 里昂
but it's up to you, Lyon.
我要去洛杉机
I'm going to Los Angeles.
你♥他♥妈♥的去洛杉机干什么
What the fuck is in Los Angeles?
好 你能不能至少等到星期二
All right. Can you at least make it back by Tuesday?
- 不 - 帮我们一个忙
- No. - Do us a favor.
和你的经理人谈一下
Talk it over with your manager.
我的经理人
My manager?
对 对 对
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
他想要去洛杉机但为什么要去是他的事
My man wants to go to L.A. What he's got goin' there is his business.
当我们准备好了 我们会回来
We'll be back when we're ready.
你懂了吗 对吗
You understand? Right, my man?
让我告诉你吧
Let me tell you all something.
今晚我所做的是为了我的家人
What I did tonight I did for my family,
不是为你
not for you...
也不是为我自己
not for me.
你赚了整整…
You made a total...
电影精选列表