给那小女孩买♥♥辆自行车
Get the little girl a bike.
好 再见
All right. You have a nice day.
啊
Aargh!
对 就这样 就这样
Yeah! That's it. That's it.
我喜欢这样 对
I like that. Yeah.
嘿 嘿
Hey, man. Hey.
那对你跑步没好处的
That's bad for you when you jog, man.
他会让你分心的
It destroys your concentration.
帮我看好它
Look good to me.
帮我看好它 快去吧 小子
Look good to me. Get on out there, boy.
嘿 你们在画什么
Hey, you guys. What are you drawing?
喜欢我的自行车吗
Like my new bike?
是啊
Yeah.
再见
Bye, you guys.
再见
- Bye. - Bye.
明天见
See you tomorrow!
莫索法 醒醒
Moustafa, wake up!
他在这里 在楼下
He's here. Downstairs.
来 我们走
Come on! Let's go!
尼可
Nicole.
进来 亲爱的
Come on inside, honey.
他看到我们了吗
Did he see us?
他会再回来的
He'll be back.
啊 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Ah, hey, hey, hey hey, hey, hey, hey.
好 我在下注
OK, I'm taking some bets.
狮子心 五赔四
Lionheart, 5-to-4.
不下水的
No wading.
我意思是 这又不是潜水
I mean, this ain't no dive.
也没有我爱你
No l.O.U.s either.
好
Yeah!
祝你下次好运
Better luck next time, man.
哈哈哈 好
Ha ha ha. Yeah!
哈哈哈哈
Ha ha ha ha.
嘿
Hey...
我们赢了 我的小子赢了
We did it. My boy did it.
谁是海伦 高帝尔
Who is Helene Gaultier?
从银行那里知道的
According to the bank,
她就是兑现那些所谓保险费的人
she's the one that cashed that phony insurance check.
她是他哥哥的妻子
She used to be married to his brother.
- 他只是想帮她 - 他和她睡了吗
-He's just trying to help the woman out. -Is he fucking her?
仙蒂儿 你冷漠无情 你不会懂的
Cynthia, you one hard, cold, sick bitch. You know that?
我问你
I asked you a question.
他没去过她哪儿
He don't step inside her apartment!
她不知道钱从哪里来
She don't know where the money's coming from.
作为他的经理人
As his self-appointed manager,
我在提醒你不要让他惹上麻烦
I'm counting on you to keep him out of trouble.
你意思是让他继续赚钱
You mean, keep him making money.
对
That's right.
为我
For me...
也为你
and for you.
开始盯着他们俩个
Start keeping an eye on those two.
你好
Hi.
看到我的新车了吗
See my new bike?
「法语]
[Speaking French]
我说它很好看
I said, that's a nice bike.
那是法语吗
Is that French?
我爸爸以前也说
My daddy used to talk French.
「法语]
[Speaking French]
我要走了
I've got to go now.
那是谁
Who's that?
- 尼可 - 你马上回家
- Nicole! - You go home right now.
你现在马上回家
You go home right now.
你知道为什么我们在这儿吗
You know why we're here.
不要逼我们在小女孩面前动粗
Don't force us to get rough in front of little girl.
没有我 他们会无家可归
Without me, they'll be homeless.
告诉你一个来自军事法庭的坏消息
Tell your sad stories to the court-martial.
我们被授权捉你回去
We're just supposed to take you back
无论用什么方式
any way we can.
给我多一个星期帮她们赚点钱
Give me one week to get their money.
你的时间在沙漠就已经够了
Your time was up in the desert,
难道我们还欠你的 他妈的
and we still owe you for that, fucker.
去死吧
Go to hell.
我让你看看怎么死
I show you hell.
杀了他
Kill the bastard!
捉住他
Grab him!
来吧
Come on!
这就是结局 我们走吧
This is the end. Let's go.
走
Let's go!
里昂 如果你有什么麻烦我想我们应该知道
Lyon, if you're in some kind of trouble, maybe we ought to know about it.
你在监视我吗 我也应该知道的
And your spying on me-- I should know about it too.
好 现在你知道了
OK, now you know.
或许我们应该摊牌
Maybe we should lay our cards on the table.
说吧
Come on.
你听到了吗
you hear that
要么你和警♥察♥一起搭车,要么你和我一起搭车
Either you take a ride with the cops ,or you take a ride with me
现在会是什么样子
now what is it gonna be,stud?
他们呢
what about them
如果我是你,我就不会那么关心他们的健康了
If I was you I would't be so concerned about their health
看起来他们今天没有帮你什么忙
it dose't look like they were doing you any big favors today
来吧
come on
噢
Oh, man.
那些人对你下手很重啊 家人吗
Those dudes did a number on you, huh, homes?
你知道你需要什么吗
You know what you need, man?
你需要学点空手道
You need karate lessons, man.
那样就没人能欺负你了
That way nobody will mess with you.
你看你 你断了一根肋骨
Look at you. You got a broken rib.
你必须卧床休息一个月
You'll have to stay in bed for a month.
帮我一个忙
Do me a favor.
肋骨的事不要告诉任何人
Don't talk to nobody about my rib.
不要担心
Don't worry about that, man.
他妈的一百元啊
Shit. $100, man.
祝你过得好
Have a nice day.
一直在做生意
business all the time
他叫里昂,我知道他在这里,我必须去找他
he's name is lyon I know he's here,I have to go find him
他在这里吗,不
is he in here,no
你能告诉我他在不在这里吗
can you tell me if he's in here
谁知道呢?谁知道呢?
well who knows? who knows?
打扰一下
excuse me
我一听到发生的事就冲了过去
I rushed over as soon as I heard what happened
我的天
my god
你要在这里过夜,不是吗
you are staying here the night, aren't you
你什么时候开始关心的
when did you start to care
离开 里昂
get off that lyon
我知道我说了一些我可能不该说的话
i know i said sth that i probably should't have
但如果我知道你情况的真♥相♥
but if I had know the truth about your situation
你为什么不告诉我
why didn't you tell me
我本可以帮你照顾家人的
I could have helped you with your family
你要帮吗? 是 啊
you want help? yeah
我需要你的帮助
I need your help
不管你想要什么
whatever you want
谁啊
Who's there?
爱爵尔先生
Mr. Eldridge.
我不希望你怎么快就回头
I wasn't expecting you back so soon.
我知道 有些事情我们要谈谈
I know. Something's come up. We got to talk.
我们谈一谈
We got to talk.
关于什么
About what?
我接到什么消息了
I heard about what went down.
高帝尔女士 这真的很重要
Look, please, Mrs. Gaultier, this is real important.
你今晚必须离开这里
Look, you got to get out of this place tonight.
- 你和那个女孩 - 你怎么知道今天发生什么事的
- You and the little girl. - How did you know what happened today?
电影精选列表