别担心
Don't worry.
你不相信我
You don't trust me?
我拿到钱了
I got the money.
看看货吧
Let's see the stuff.
给我看看钱
Let's see the money.
钱
Money.
这是糖
This is sugar!
不是吗
No shit?
是的 不是
Yeah, no shit.
这些是…
And this...
汽油
is gasoline.
来吧 放火
Come on, torch him, man!
啊
Aah!
噢 啊
Oh! Aah!
高帝尔女士
Mrs. Gaultier,
我很抱歉
I'm sorry this happened
你的家发生了这样的事情
to your family.
我们已经尽力了
We've done everything we could.
像这种情况
In cases like this, it is very difficult
没人敢做任何猜测
to make any kind of prediction,
所以接着的几个月 需要大量的费用
so for the next couple of months, it's going to be touch and go.
高帝尔女士
Mrs. Gaultier--
我知道保险费已经过期
The insurance has expired, I know.
他有没有其他亲戚或朋友可以帮忙的
Does he have any other relatives, anyone else that could possibly help?
没有
No.
来 尼可 我们回家
Come on, Nicole. Let's go home.
里昂
Lyon.
里昂
Lyon.
里昂
Lyon.
里昂
Lyon!
里昂
Lyon!
啊 啊 啊 里昂
Ha ha ha. Aye, Lyon.
想知道你有什么在这个袋子里吗
Wonder what's in the goody sack for you today?
嘿 嘿 我们来瞧一瞧
Heh heh. Let's have a look.
来吧
There we go.
兰基耐尔 里昂 高帝尔
"Legionnaire Lyon Gaultier."
噢
Ooh, yes.
- 很香啊 - 没兴趣吗
- It's very nice. - No interest, eh?
好吧 退回去
OK. Back she goes.
啊
Aah!
啊
Aah!
对 高帝尔 是我的
Yeah, Gaultier. That's me.
这个人被太阳晒傻了
This one's been out in the sun too long.
她两星期之前打过电♥话♥给我
She tried to call me two weeks ago.
没人告诉我
Nobody told me.
为什么
Why?
这里是国外 里昂
This is the Foreign Legion, Gaultier,
不是在当地
not Club Med.
我们正在谈论我的哥哥
We're talking about my brother.
他现在快死了
He could be dead by now.
但是明天我们可能就会在战场上
And we could be at war with the bloody wogs tomorrow.
我要你留在这里
I need your ass here.
你哥哥的事与我无关
Your brother is not my problem.
还有你的其他事
Or yours anymore.
当你加入军队时已经放弃你的家人了
You gave up your family when you joined the Legion.
我永远不会放弃我的家人
I never gave up my family.
永远
Never.
兰基耐尔 我没空理这些烦事
Legionnaire, I don't have time for this shiesse.
我要见我哥哥
I need to see my brother.
我已经告诉你要做的事情了
You need what I tell you you need.
现在我想你需要两星期的艰苦劳动
And right now I think you need two weeks hard labor.
明天开始
Straring Tomorrow
你想让你哭吗 兰基耐尔
You want somethings to cry about,Legionnaire
我可以给你安排
I can arrange it
你在军队的时间只剩六个月了
You only have six months left in the Legion, Gaultier.
不要让它变成六年
Don't make it six years.
真是个混♥蛋♥
You're a real asshole.
还有什么问题吗
Is there a problem, sir?
没 没有了
No, no, no, no. No problem.
老想逃 这才是你的问题
Desert fever. This is your real problem.
在烈日下晒几个星期
Too many weeks in the hot sun.
让你试试这个吧
Shall we try sweatbox, sir?
对 或许这有帮助
Yes, this might help.
直到他的烧退下来
Just until his fever breaks.
戴上你的帽子
Cover your head, legionnaire.
走
Move!
你的皮带
Your belt.
来吧
Come on.
呃
Ugh!
走啊
Move!
你的酒店房♥间已经准备好了
Your hotel room is ready.
好
OK.
嘿
Hyah!
啊
Aah!
呃
Ugh!
啊
Aah!
啊
Aah!
帮我追那辆吉普
Get me a fucking jeep!
没看见他 长官
There's no sign of him, sir.
他永远逃不出去
He'll never make it.
他不让人杀死也会葬身沙漠
If the wogs don't kill him, then the desert will.
以防万一明天一早 给我到码头去
Just in case, head down to the docks first thing in the morning.
水路是离开这里的唯一办法
The ocean is his only way out of the country.
莫索法 这边
Moustafa, go this way.
嘿
Hey!
回到下面去 你这个混♥蛋♥
Get your ass back down below!
马上给我滚回下面去
Get down to those boiler rooms now!
好的
OK.
这里没有免费航行的 快滚
This ain't no pleasure cruise. Move your ass!
信是他嫂子寄来的
The letter was from his sister-in-law.
幸好我们有良好的习惯
We are fortunate our intelligence section makes a habit
把所有回信地址都记录下来了
of recording return addresses.
我们会和美国方面联♥系♥的
We'll contact the Americans
叫他们监视她
and ask them to keep her under surveillance.
长官 这个人是个叛逃犯
Inspector, this man is a deserter,
一个法国的叛逃者一个讨厌的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
a traitor to France, and a goddamn terrorist.
副官 我能做的只是呈递证据
Adjutant, all I can do is transmit the warrant.
如果洛杉机警方不忙的话
If the Los Angeles cops aren't too busy
诈骗犯 强♥奸♥犯
busting dope dealers, gang rapists,
杀人犯
and serial killers,
或许他们就有时间把那混球抓回来
maybe they'll have time to bring the asshole in.
如果他们不那样做 那就没办法了
And if they don't, tough shit.
如果他们不行 或许我能帮上忙
If they do not, maybe I can help.
你不能留在甲板上
You stay off the top deck.
这是大副的命令
First Mate's orders.
你说过你不会上来的 不是吗
You were told not to come up. Am I right?
是的
Yeah.
但是你告诉我这艘船是去洛杉机的
And you told me this ship was going to Los Angeles.
这有什么区别呢
What difference does it make?
你又不需要绿卡
You ain't got no green card.
又不需要签证
You ain't got no visa.
你可以在任何地方下船 法国人
You ain't getting off anywhere, Frenchy,
滚回下面去 直到有人通知你才上来
so get your ass below before somebody reports you,
一个逃犯 还偷乘在他们的船上
a deserter, stowed away on their ship.
我付船费
I pay for the trip
我很慷慨,兰基耐尔
I am being generous,legionnaire.
你要不停地干
You keep stoking my boilers,
不然你就要在烈日下砸石头了
or you'll be breaking rocks in the hot sun.
那这是什么意思
Now what's it going to be?
这很简单
It's going to be simple.
电影精选列表