早上好
Good morning.
约斯华告诉我你需要一个地方过夜
Joshua told me you needed a place to stay for the night.
我 恩
I, um...
希望这里合适
hope this was adequate.
是的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
我要走了 打搅了
I need to go. Excuse me.
哈哈哈
Ha ha ha.
怎么走
So go.
当我今天早上进来
When I came in this morning,
你就像一张旧地毯似的摊着躺在床上
you were spread across the bed like an old throw rug.
我的衣服呢
What happened to my clothes?
我拿给仆人了
I gave them to the valet
叫他们烧了
with instructions to burn them.
你叫他们烧了我的衣服
You told them to burn my clothes?
给我休息一下
Give me a break.
这楼下有几间商店
There are a few shops right down the street.
我相信我们可以把你重新装扮一下
I'm sure we'll be able to find a way to replace your fabulous wardrobe.
我只想要回我的衣服
I just want my clothes back.
不要你的
Not on your life.
我今天要带你去买♥♥东西
I'm taking you shopping today
还是要我硬拉得你乱踢乱叫
if I have to drag you kicking and screaming.
为什么对我这么好
Why are you so nice to me?
(她站在那里)
# Well, there she stood #
(一身棕色衣服)
# All clothed in brown #
(她看着我的影子)
# She saw my shadow #
(她转过身)
# She turned around #
(真会戏弄人)
# Such a teaser... ##
再试一件 啊
Just try one more. Hmm?
怎么样
S'il vous plait?
很好
It's nice...
但不适合我
but it's not for me.
你知道
You know,
纽约的人仍在谈论你那场拳击
people in New York are still talking about your fight.
让他们说吧
Let them talk.
你打算睡走廊吗
Are you planning on sleeping in the hallway?
不 我在隔壁和约斯华睡
No. I'll stay next door with, uh, Joshua.
噢 是吗
Oh. Is that it?
你们两个 有什么做吗
You two, um, got something going?
仙蒂儿 我不是你的玩偶
Cynthia, I'm not your toy.
如果你需要玩偶 和罗素说吧
If you want a toy to play with, talk to Russell.
不是我
Not to me.
想要吗
Want to take this?
这是你喜欢的 不是吗
It's your favorite, isn't it?
你的球吗
This your ball?
恩
Mm-hmm.
拿着这些钱
Take some money.
噢 克里斯
Oh, Christ.
哇
Well.
我做
I'll do it.
哇
Well...
最后还是
finally.
我意思是
I mean...
我会打
I'll fight.
噢
Oh.
但你必须先帮我处理一些事情
But first you have to help me to take care of some business.
好 告诉我吧
All right. Talk to me.
我需要一个银行户口
I need to open a bank account.
- 我喜欢这样的谈话 - 不是以我的名义 我们用另起一个名字
- I like that kind of talk. - Not in my name. We'll make up a name.
不要问为什么 去做就是了
Don't ask me why. Just do it.
那是我的条件
That's my condition.
我会叫会计明天第一件事就把它办了
I'll call my accountant first thing in the morning.
还有其他吗
Anything else?
是的 我要搬离这里
Yes. I have to move out of here.
我可以问为什么你突然地转变吗
Do I have the right to ask what brought these sudden changes on?
我会帮你打 但我要住得相个拳击手
I'm going to fight for you. I have to live like a fighter.
这里太豪华 太舒适 太安逸
This place is too nice, too soft, too easy.
我明白
I see.
你确定不是因为你觉得某件东西有点软吗
Are you sure it is't because you found sth a little softer
今天在街上稍微轻松一点
a little easier out on the street today
不要回答 那是我的事
Don't answer that that's my business
那是我的事
that's my business
我受够了,滚出去
I am sick of this shit,get out
滚出去,带上那个该死的瘸子
get the fuck out ,and take that god damn cripple with you
早上你打电♥话♥给拉塞尔,告诉他你住在哪里
in the morning you call Russell and you tell him where you are staying
从现在起,你只和拉塞尔打交道
From now on you deal with Russell ,and only with Russell
我们的关系只是生意上的关系
Our relationship is only stricly bussiness
从一开始就应该是这样。你明白了。
The way it should have been from the begining .you got that.
你为了这些而拥有我
And you own me for these
我早上给拉塞尔打电♥话♥
I'll call Russell in the morning
你别忘了打电♥话♥给你的会计师
And you don't forget to call your accountant
我会考虑的
I'll think about this
不要掉下来 臭小子
Don't fall on them damn skates, boy.
这是什么 跳舞吗 他穿了裙子
What is this, a dance? He's got on a damn skirt.
英格兰
Scotland.
英格兰 他妈的
Scotland? Scotland, shit.
踢死这个英格兰的 掀他裙子
Kick his Scotland ass. Pull up his dress.
我想看看他有没有穿内♥裤♥
I'd like to see if he's got any drawers on.
放松点
Take your time.
不要和他握手
Don't be shaking hands with him.
来吧
Come on, now.
啊
Aw!
离开我的车
Get off my car!
下去 别在我的车上
Get off my car, man!
别在我的车上
Get off the damn car.
就这样
That's it.
对了 再来一个
That's it! One more time!
对了 就这样
That's it. Yeah! That's all right!
你行了 宝贝
You got it, baby.
放开他 里昂
Let go of him, Lyon.
放开他
Let go of him.
让他走
Let him go.
结束了 放他走
It's over. Let him go.
嘿 对了
Hey, that's right.
准备好现金
Be ready with the cash, flash.
好的
OK. Yeah.
我回来啦 他回来啦
I'm back! He's back!
我们一起回来啦
And we back together!
下午好 女士
Afternoon, ladies.
莫索法 到你了
Moustafa. It's your turn.
妈妈 这是不是说我可以有辆自行车
Mommy, does this mean I can have a bike?
恩 亲爱的 为什么不在那个房♥间
Um, honey, why don't you go in the other room
这样我可以和爱爵尔先生谈话
so I can talk to Mr. Eldridge?
画副漂亮的图画给我
Draw me a pretty picture.
我去给自己画辆自行车
I'll go draw myself a bike.
很好 甜心
That would be very nice, sweetie.
她很可爱
She's cute.
怎么我从来都没听说过有这回事
I just don't know how I couldn't have known about it.
实际上 丈夫常做这种事
Actually, husbands do this all the time.
是的 买♥♥下保险
Yeah. Secret little insurance policy
让他的妻子和孩子受惠
to make sure the wife and kids will be taken care of
还不让她们发觉
without freaking them out.
你以后会每个月收到一张
Well, you'll get one of those every month.
你知道邮局离这很远 所以我会拿来
You know how the post office is around here, so I'll bring them.
噢 好吧
Oh, no. That's fine. Um...
好 谢谢 爱爵尔先生
Yes. Thank you, Mr. Eldridge.
不要谢我 要感谢买♥♥保险的人
Hey, don't thank me. Thank the man who set up the policy.
希望他安息吧
May he rest in peace.
哦 帮我个小忙好吗
Oh, uh... just do me one little favor.
我知道有些事是他希望做到的
I know it's something he would've wanted.
是什么
Well, what is that?
电影精选列表