我记得罗素说过你很不识趣
I heard Russell say you don't know when to quit.
- 嘿 那是我 - 是你
- Hey, that's me, man. - That's you.
- 不要再争了 - 你没其他事干了吗
- Can't argue with the facts. - You have nothing better to do?
好
OK.
或许你能帮我的 找这个地方
Maybe you can help me, then. Find this place.
这是地址
That's the address.
是 是 没问题
Yeah, yeah. No problem, man.
谁住在那里 你有个姐姐
Who lives there? You got a sister?
来吧
Come on.
帮我找就好了 不要问太多
Just find me this place and don't ask too many questions.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 噢 对 嘿 嘿 就是那里
Hey. Oh, hey! Hey, hey. There it is.
就是这样,就是这样,让我们穿过这里
This is it , This is it ,Lets go cross here .
嘿 停一下
Hey! Hold it, man! Hold that goddamn car.
你♥他♥妈♥的
Motherfucker.
嘿 对
Hey, yeah.
嘿 噢 对 嘿 嘿 就是那里 就是这里
Hey. Oh, hey! Hey, hey. There it is.right here.
这是你的吗
This yours?
你知道一个就海伦的女士住哪儿吗
Do you know where a lady named Helene lives?
你能指给我看吗
Can you show me?
我妈妈叫我不要和陌生人说话
My mommy told me not to talk to strangers.
你妈妈
Your mommy, huh?
是对的
She's right.
我叫尼可 今年五岁
My name is Nicole, and I'm 5.
尼可 我叫里昂
Nicole, my name is Lyon.
现在你不是陌生人了
Now you're not a stranger anymore?
当你妈妈说我不是陌生人我才不是陌生人
I'm not a stranger when your mommy says I'm not a stranger.
星期五之前给我 好吗
Just give me till Friday, OK?
再过几天 你就会有的了
A few more days, and you'll have it.
星期五
Friday.
不是分期付款 现金 四百五十元
Not a partial payment. Cash, 450 bucks.
现金
Cash.
好 如果你做不到
OK, if you don't,
你和你的家人就睡大街吧
you and your family are on the streets!
我觉得现在问我妈妈不是时候
I don't think this would be a good time to ask my mommy.
就因为有像你这样赖账的人,所以我才没钱修电梯
Deadbeats like you are why I can't get the goddamn elevator fixed!
你住在这里
you live here
不,我是来拜访的
No ,I am here to visit
对不起
well excuse me
走吧
Let's go.
妈咪
Mommy,
他是陌生人吗
is he a stranger?
尼可 进去画你的蜡笔画
Nicole, go inside and draw with your crayons.
就一会儿 亲爱的
Just for a minute, honey.
你终于都决定来了
So you finally decided to grace us with your presence.
海伦 我走不了
Helene, it was impossible for me to go.
我费了很多周折才来到这里
I put myself in a lot of trouble to get here.
我有一个消息要告诉你 它不值得 你来得太晚了
I've got news for you. It wasn't worth it. You're too late.
海伦 我尽力了 我很抱歉
Helene, I tried. I'm sorry.
我尽力了
I tried.
他想做的只不过是在见多你一面
The only thing that he wanted was just to see your face again.
- 或者我们进去谈 - 不 我没打算让你进去
- Maybe we should go inside. - No! I don't want you inside.
我不想让你再接近我和我女儿了
I don't want you anywhere near me or my daughter again.
你让她想起他爸爸
You started her father on that shit.
- 这不是真的 - 噢 对吗
- That's not true. - Oh, yeah?
他把货运到阿姆斯特丹给你了
He took that shipment to Amsterdam for you.
我是这么和警♥察♥说的
That's what I told the cop.
他是一个聪明的孩子 我不想他做牢
He was a smart kid. I didn't want him in jail.
- 他前途光明 你也怀孕了 - 噢 说详细点给我听
- He had a future. You were pregnant. - Oh, spare me the details.
他原来可以过得好点如果你让他进监狱
He might have been better off if you had kept quiet and let him go to jail.
他太瘦弱了 不适合在监狱
He was not enough strong to be in jail.
那会要他的命的
It would have killed him.
现在是你那条街要了他的命
The streets that you left him on are what killed him.
不 海伦
No, Helene.
来吧
Come on.
我没有其他话要和你说了
I don't have anything more to say to you.
海伦
Helene, come on.
海伦 你和尼可
Helene, you and Nicole,
我们是一家的
we're family.
你们是我唯一的家人
You're my only family.
让我帮你们
Let me try to help you.
海伦
Helene...
这是帮你还债的
this is to help you with your bill.
我不要你的钱
I don't want your money.
你听到了吗我再也不要你的任何东西
Don't you get it? I don't want anything from you ever again!
趁我没报♥警♥之前马上离开这里
Now get out of here before I call the cops!
嘿,伙计 你看起来像随时准备跳下桥去
Hey man You look like you're ready to jump off a bridge.
这里 吃块鸡♥吧♥
Here, have some chicken.
不了 谢谢
No. Thanks.
我需要点别的
I need something else.
你根本不需要说嘛
You don't even have to say it, man.
我是你的精神支柱
I'm psychic.
外国兵 是吗
Foreign Legion, huh?
那些戴白色帽子的白种人 对吗
Them guys with white hats, right?
我以前觉得外国兵 就像在老电影里看的那样
I thought the Foreign Legion was something you see on old movies.
我希望
I wish...
它只是一出老电影
it was just an old movie.
嘿 嘿 那边
Hey, hey, hey. Hey there.
你现在想去哪里
Where do you want to go now, man?
想找几个小姐吗
You want to get some girls?
想跳舞吗
You want to go dancing?
你想去哪里
Where do you want to go?
我还有点事要做
I've got some business to finish.
私事
Personal business.
看 我能帮你什么忙吗
Lookit here, is it something I can help you with, man?
是的
Yeah.
或者吧
Maybe.
好 哈哈哈
Yeah. Ha ha ha ha!
为这个我们喝一杯
Here, let's drink to that, man.
干了它 哈哈
Hey, put them up there. Ha ha!
没事吧
There. All right?
没事
Yeah.
啊 见鬼去吧
Ahh, up jump the devil and his blind children.
嘿 看
Hey, look.
呃 看这儿
Uh, look here, man.
我要打个电♥话♥ 马上回来 好吗
I got to make a phone call. I'll be right back. All right?
呃 你去哪里
Uh, where you going?
嘿 今晚我们得找地方睡啊
Hey, we got to find someplace to stay for the night, right?
我在帮你找啊
I'm looking out for you.
我很快回来
I'll be right back.
对 我去打个电♥话♥
Yeah, I'll make a phone call.
小心 小心 小心
Look out, look out, look out, look out.
你行吗
You're all right.
坚持
Stand up.
嘿 啊
Hey, huh?
看看 我们不再是在堪萨斯州了
Check it out, Dorothy. We ain't in Kansas no more.
- 我们去哪里 - 去看我一个老朋友
- Where are we going? - Visit an old friend of mine.
她就住在那里
There. That's her place right there.
哈哈哈
Ha ha ha.
你确定你行吗
Sure you're all right?
是的
Yeah.
她在洛杉机只住这里
She only uses this place when she's in L.A. on business.
走吧 到处看看
Go ahead. Look around.
今晚是你的
It's yours for the night.
那你呢
How about you?
在你隔壁
Be right next door.
也是她的
That's hers, too.
有朋友真好 不是吗
It's nice to have friends, ain't it?
嘿 看 你好好休息
Hey, look, you relax, man. Enjoy yourself.
[啸叫]
[Squeaking]
电影精选列表