嘿
Hey, my man.
从来就没有什么保险费是不是
So there never was an insurance plan, was there?
看 你看到了吧
Look here. Now you see that?
你的钱就是这样来的
That's where your money's been coming from.
我觉得你应该给他点时间
I think you owe him a minute
让他说他要说的
for him to say what he's got to say.
怎么 说你要说的吧
So? Say what you got to say.
好 那些跟着我的人来自北非
OK. Those men followed me from North Africa.
他们知道我要来看你
They knew I'd be coming to see you.
这和毒品有关吗
Does this involve drugs?
如果是 我不要任何与它有关的东西
If it does, I don't want anything to do with it.
海伦 我发誓 和毒品没关
Helene, I swear, it's not drugs.
我没有太多时间
I don't have too much time,
但我是来帮你的
but I'm here to help you.
不要这样对我 我意思是我已经够困难的了
Don't do this to me. I mean, my life is hard enough.
我不是来给你添麻烦的
I'm not trying to give you problems.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
请你相信我
Please. You've got to trust me.
你好 爱爵尔先生
Hi, Mr. Eldridge.
嘿 好
Hey, yeah.
见过我的新车吗 他见过了
See my new bike? He's already seen it.
见过了
Yeah.
妈妈他还是陌生人吗
Mommy, is he still a stranger?
不 亲爱的
No, honey.
他是你里昂叔叔
This is your Uncle Lyon.
你♥爸♥爸的兄弟
Your daddy's brother.
我知道你不是真的陌生人
I knew you weren't really a stranger.
就是他 安提拉
That's him. Attila.
一个活生生的杀手 很专业
A born killer. A real pro.
我们从街上拣他回来的
Not some bum we picked off the street.
他喜欢玩弄他的对手
He likes to toy with his opponents.
给他们希望
Give them hope.
然后把他们撕碎
Then he tears them apart.
我们这里从没见过这样的人
Never seen anything like that in our circuit.
这就是为什么我不能让你只拥有里昂
And that's why I can't let you have Lyon just yet.
赛事时间已经安排好了
The fight's already scheduled.
如果我在法国佬那边说一说
But if I get hassled by the French consulate...
或者和其他外地人说一下
or the immigration people...
那一切就变得很激烈了
it'll screw up everything.
所以我需要你们的合作
So I need your cooperation.
我答应你们
and I promise you...
只要安提拉打败了他
as soon as Attila is finished ripping him apart,
我就把他交给你
I will hand him over to you...
就这样
as is.
你们的意思怎么样
What do you say, guys?
我 说
I say
「外语]
[Speaking Foreign Language]
我们能看吗
Can...we...watch?
当然
Yes.
我希望约斯华没买♥♥错东西
I hope this is the right stuff Joshua picked up.
这足够她整个幼儿园吃的了
There's enough to feed her entire kindergarten class.
还有
And...
还买♥♥了圣诞礼物
there's something else Santa Claus brought.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你们想宠坏她啊
You guys are going to spoil her.
她是我唯一的侄女我有权宠坏她
It's my only niece. I've got a right to spoil her, right?
是的 我也这么认为
Yeah, I guess so.
因为这里没什么吃的
Well, since there is no real food here,
我想我明天下班要买♥♥点吃的
I guess I'll pick some things up from work tomorrow,
买♥♥点回家
bring them home.
我还有些话要说
I've got something else I want to talk about.
我觉得你不要回那里了
I don't think you should go back to that place.
你认真的吗 你希望我们留多久
Are you serious? How long do you expect us to stay here?
噢 直到你找到份新工作
Oh, just...just until you have a new job...
或新丈夫
or another husband.
我意思是 没问题的
I mean, it's no problem.
你可以留在这里 这就是家
You can stay here. It's home.
很漂亮
This is beautiful.
对
Yeah.
你侄女做给你的
Your niece, she made it for you
一定要我放在你看得到的地方
and insisted I put it right where you'd see it.
很美
Nice.
「法语]
[Speaking French]
哦
Oui.
嘿 猜猜谁在外面
Hey, man. Guess who's outside?
我们去狂欢
Let's get crazy.
我们去哪里
Where are we going?
放松点
Loosen up.
我们去见些朋友
We're going to see some friends.
顺便问问你的亲戚怎么样了
How are your relatives doing, by the way?
只要我在那儿他们会很好
They'd be better if I was there.
好 我们今晚参加这个小聚会
Well, this little party we're attending tonight,
这是为了他们也是我们的利益
it's for their benefit as much as ours.
这些是我的朋友
These friends of mine
他们打算下重注
are thinking of betting some serious money
在你下一场拳赛 里昂
on your next fight, Lyon.
至于有多大就要看你了
Just how serious depends on you.
这场拳赛完了我们就可以洗手不干了
We can all retire on this one.
别放弃
Don't fuck it up.
狮子心先生 欢迎
Mr. Lionheart, welcome.
我们刚看完你的录影带 很激动
We've just been watching your videotape. Most impressive.
- 要喝点什么吗 - 来杯汤力
- Would you like a drink? - Yeah. I'll have a gin an tonic
加点酸橙汁
with a twist of lime, my good man.
一定 这边 请
By all means. Come this way, please.
- 你有过愉快的旅行吗 - 没有
- Did you have a pleasant journey? - No, man.
怎么样 拿到带子了吗
So, did you get the tape?
如果你知道我是怎么
If you knew what I went through
把他偷运出去的
to smuggle this out.
「德语]
[Speaking German]
「德语]
[Speaking German]
你怎么看
What do you think?
不太好
Not too good.
简直就是一块屎
Piece of shit.
好 够了
Well, enough of this.
好了 我要告诉你我没什么印象
Well, I have to tell you I'm not too impressed.
你怎么样 狮子心先生
What about you, Mr. Lionheart?
我们有朋友在香港
We have friends in Hong Kong
他们说可以为你效劳
who say he'll wipe the floor with you.
你怎么看
What do you think about that?
怎么都可以
Anything is possible.
谦卑的魔鬼,不是吗
humble devil,isn't he
光说是没用的
Talk is cheap.
你们都看过他的真工夫了
You've all seen him in action.
决定吧 先生
Draw your own conclusions, gentlemen.
依我看来
As far as I'm concerned,
狮子心赢他就像吃个早餐般简单
Lionheart is going to eat this bozo for breakfast.
我对他很有信心
And I've got a quarter mil ready to back it up.
我们会让你们知道我们是怎么过的
We'll let you know which way we're going on the day of the fight.
快一点
Faster?
是的
Yes!
好的
OK.
啊
Ahh!
好 这就是今天的
OK, that's it for today, guys.
她很美
She's so beautiful.
今晚我会有一场拳赛
Tonight I'll have a fight.
一场大赛 会有很多钱
A big fight. Lots of money.
如果我赢了
And if I win,
我想带你和尼可离开这里
I'd like to take you and Nicole away from this place,
离开这个城市
away from this city,
把所有的烦事都抛掉
and leave all the bad stuff behind us.
电影精选列表