呃
Ugh!
嘿 或许我们做个交易吧
Hey, maybe we make a deal.
你对我也够大方的了
You've been so generous to me.
啊
Huh?
美国
America.
洛杉机查询
Los Angeles information.
请投币2.40元
Please deposit $2.40.
不 是我嫂子
No, it's my sister-in-law.
她在等我
She's waiting for me.
海伦 高帝尔
Helene Gaultier.
我才不管她是不是市长的嫂子呢
I don't care if she's the mayor's sister-in-law.
如果我没听到投币 那通话将马上结束
If I don't hear coins, this conversation's over.
听见了吗
You got it?
嘿 打他 打他
Hey, come on come on
嘿 打他
Hey, come on, get in there!
打他 打他 起来呀
Come on, come on, get up!
你在干什么
What are you doing
嘿 打他
Hey, come on, get him!
我要赢钱
I want my money man
好好 这个人获胜
Hey hey all right The man won
你还想再打一场吗
You want another fight?
你确定你不再打了吗
You sure you don't want another fight?
你赢了
You can win.
你的钱 我真实倒霉透了
Get your money. I ain't got all goddamn day.
不要吵 不要吵 谁来打下一场
Shut up, shut up. Wh's gonna fight the next fight?
谁来打下一场
Shut up, shut up. Wh's gonna fight the next fight?
好了 谁来打
Look here,Who's going to fight the next goddamn fight?
我们没有下一场了吗
Do we even have a next fight?
我们有下一场吗 来吧
Do we have a next fight? Come man
- 好 - 好
- Yay! - Yay!
好了好了
All right, all right.
我们来了一个客人
We got a visitor. All right.
- 你叫什么名 - 里昂
- Who might you be, man? - Lyon.
- 什么 - 里昂
- What? - Lyon.
里昂
Lyon.
- 里昂 - 里昂
- Lyon? - Lyon?
什么是里昂
What the fuck is Lyon?
狮子 狮子
Lion! The Lion!
好了 好了
All right, all right.
谁想和狮子打
Who wants to take on the Lion?
谁想和狮子打
Who wants to take on the Lion?
谁来和这头”狮子”打
Somebody's got to take on the damn Lion.
嘿 我的小伙子
Hey, there's my man now.
我们来一场 宝贝
We got a fight now, baby.
好 来 让我们准备准备
Yeah, let's get ready for this one.
下注吧 下注啊
Bets down. Get your bets down.
我下十元
I got $10.
十元 你想押哪个
$10. Which one do you want?
没人押这头狮子吗 好了
Ain't nobody going to bet on the Lion? Thats it!
下注完毕 下注完毕
Bets over, bets over.
每个人的下注完毕了
Bets over, everybody. Bets over.
嘿 小伙子 你确定你要打吗
Hey, my man. Look here. You sure you want to do this, my man?
我是唯一押注在你身上的
I'm the only one betting on you.
不要让我输啊
Don't let me down.
如果你打赢了 这就是我们的了
This is ours if you beat this dude.
好 现在开始
It's going right here.
相信我 你能打赢他吗
Trust me, man. Can you beat him?
踢他 狮子
Kick his lion ass.
好 好
All right, all right.
来啊
Get it on.
啊
Hyah!
好样的 小子 好
That's good, man, good.
我简直不能相信 我的小伙子
I don't believe this. I got me a man here.
你看到了吗
You see this?
好了 小子
That's it, my man.
混小子
Damn, boy!
嘿 你看到了吗 看啊
Hey! You see that shit? Look at this here!
你♥他♥妈♥的真是混♥蛋♥
You a bad motherfucker with that foreign shit.
把它放在那里
Put it right there. You bad, boy.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么 拿开你的手
What the fuck you doing, man? Get out of my pocket.
好 他妈的
All right, fuck it.
拿着 这是你的钱
Take it. It's your money any goddamn way.
- 等等 让我数数 - 谢谢
- Wait, let me count-- - Thanks.
让我数数
Let me count this shit.
嘿 等一下 你没给够我钱
Hey, wait a minute. You didn't give me enough.
你是一个很好的拳击手 但你不会数钱
You're a good fighter, but you can't count worth shit.
你拨的号♥码
The number you have dialed
已经停止使用
is no longer in service
并且没有新的号♥码更替
and there is no new number.
如果你觉得有任何疑问
If you feel you have reached this recording in error,
请挂机重拨
hang up and dial again.
没人在家
Nobody home?
没有
No.
讨厌 不要这样看着三文治
Goddamn, man, don't be lookin' at the damn sandwich.
吃吧 它又不会伤害你
Eat it. It won't hurt you.
你是狮子 森林之王
You're the Lion, king of the jungle.
- 你想去洛杉机 - 是的
- You want to get to L.A., huh? - Yeah.
嘿 谢谢 我到洛杉机再还你
Hey, thank you very much, man. I'll get you back in L.A., all right?
谢谢
Thank you for paying the check.
好 当然
Yeah, sure.
那就是你去洛杉机要找的地方吗
That is where you're going, L.A.?
是的 你能带我去吗
Yeah. Can you take me there?
真直接 宝贝
Damn straight, baby.
什么时候
When?
那就要看你了
That depends on you, my man.
我们要见些人 你懂吗
We have to see some people. You understand?
嘿 发生什么事了
Hey, now. What's happening?
我能帮你吗
May I help you gentlemen?
来这见那位女士
Here to see the lady.
您必须说得清楚点
You'll have to be more specific.
得了吧 告诉她约斯华带了她想见的人来了
Cut the shit. Tell her Joshua's here with someone I think she'd like to meet.
好 如果他不是老约斯华
Well, if it ain't old Joshua.
我的老伙计
My main man.
呃-啊 是的
Uh-huh, yeah.
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
路在嘴边 你知道我怎么说吗
Word gets out. Know what I'm saying?
我要你见一个人
I want you to meet somebody.
你来得不是时候
You chose a bad time.
下星期打电♥话♥给我
Call me next week.
不 不
No, no.
现在
Now.
你就是不识趣 是吗
You don't know when to quit, do you?
他刚打倒了五个 你想做第六个吗
My man just kicked five asses. You want to be number six?
哈哈哈
Ha ha ha.
好吧
OK.
他妈的
Fuck it.
跟我来
Follow me.
我爱纽约
I love New York.
这里给火烧过吗
Is there a fire someplace?
嘿 你瞧
Hey, lookit here.
在这里等着
Wait here.
他很正经 是吗
Formal, ain't he?
嘿 这就是你的票 小子
Hey, this is your ticket, man.
去洛杉机的票
Ticket to L.A.
你想去哪里都可以
Anyplace else you want to go.
你看看
Check it out.
就是这个女人
That, my man, is the lady.
这里就是她的
And this is her show.
很就没见 约斯华
Been a long time, Joshua.
我觉得你得提高一下品昧
I see your taste is improving.
电影精选列表