五千块
of $5,000.
对于一晚来说
That's a pretty substantial amount
已经够多的了
for a one-night stand.
你去哪儿能赚这么多钱啊
Where else will you make that much money?
那是我的事 不关你事
That's my business, not yours.
停车
Stop the car.
如果我们在加利佛尼亚州安排赛事呢
What if we arrange a fight in California?
我们在哪儿也有
We do have a circuit out there, too.
为别人安排吧
Arrange it for somebody else...
停车
and stop the car.
那五千块不会想他想的就这样走了的
That 5,000 won't go as far as he thinks.
我的私人电♥话♥
My private number...
万一他改变主意
in case he changes his mind.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey, man.
你可以走慢点吗
Get up off the acceleration, will you?
你知道机场离这里有多远吗
You know how far that damn airport is from here?
嘿 来嘛 现在只有你和我了
Hey, come on, man. It's just me and you now.
我把那几个没用的甩掉了
I left them other jive turkeys way behind.
好了
All right. I can dig it.
我兄弟给了我些钱
My brother made me some money,
所以我要把他留在大街上
so I'll leave his ass in the street.
走吧 自私鬼
Go ahead with your bad self!
我就要看看你没了我能走多远
We'll see how far your ass get without my help!
等等 等等
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
他妈的
Jive motherfucker.
今晚我帮你打了一场
Tonight I fought for you.
- 你还没赚够啊 - 等等嘛 嘘
- You didn't make enough money? - Wait a minute, man. Shh.
啊 你还想要多点
Huh? You want some more?
不要在这里说钱啊 兄弟
Don't be talking about money around here, man.
这里的人知道我们有一万块
These people hear we got $10,000,
他们会让我们连街角都走不到啊
we won't make it to that damn corner.
把你的钱放好
Just put your money back in your pocket.
对 对
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
为什么我们不叫部出租车离开这里
Why don't we get a cab out of here now?
来吧
Come on.
嘿 看那边 哪儿有
Hey, lookit there. There it is.
哪儿有电♥话♥ 正是我们要的
There's a telephone. That's what we need.
太好了
Yeah.
听我的 我会让你离开这里
Listen to me. I'll get you out of this.
我是个幸存者 来吧
I'm a survivor. Come on, man.
以前也试过这种窘况 你知道的
Be out of this mess before you know it. Come on, man.
你正在找一个可靠的人吗
Yeah, you looking for an honest man,
我就是
I'm him.
我从不会教错你的
I'll never steer you wrong.
那就是 看到了吗 我是对的
There it is, see? I'm right on it.
嘿 伙计 这是什么
Hey, man. What is this, man?
闭嘴
Shut up, man.
嘿 因为你要用我们的电♥话♥
Hey, cuz, you want to use our phone?
好吧 我们去别的地方
That's all right, blood. We'll go someplace else.
你不喜欢我们的电♥话♥
You don't like my phone, cuz?
- 你想要多少钱 - 我们谈谈
- How much you want for your phone? - Let me do the talking, man.
嘿 闭嘴 黑鬼
Hey, shut up, nigger!
我想和这个白种人谈
I want to hear the white boy.
这里是我的地盘
This is my hood, motherfucker,
我在问你话呢
and I ask the questions.
你能给得起多少钱
How much you paying?
他妈的 他没有钱
He ain't got no money, motherfucker.
我有钱 我踢死你
I got the money, and I'll kick your ass.
你真♥他♥妈♥的
You ain't getting shit!
他妈的 我现在就给 来呀
Motherfucker's going to pay now! Come on, man!
今天是你的幸运日 臭小子
Today's your lucky day, punk.
好 我想要一辆出租车
That's right. I want a cab.
你什么意思
What do you mean,
你不派车到隔壁区吗
you don't send cabs to this neighborhood?
你想用电♥话♥吗
You want to use the phone?
来啊 走
Come on. Let's go.
嘿
Hey.
你将听约斯华的话 啊
You're going to listen to Joshua now, huh?
我到过全世界
I've been all over the world.
我哪儿都去过
I've been around, from the Big Apple to the Big Orange.
你也在这雾里去走走怎么样
How you going to get around in all that smog?
啊
Huh?
高速公路
Them freeways?
很多人在洛杉机啊
A lot of people in L.A., man.
他妈的很多啊
A lot of shit going on.
他妈的很多在东奔西跑啊
A lot of weird ass motherfuckers running around.
啊
Huh?
还有 我欠你一顿午饭
And besides, I owe you lunch.
是啊 你欠我一顿饭
Yeah, yeah, you owe me lunch.
但是你在浪费你自己的时间
But you're wasting your time
如果你想 我会再打
if you think I'll fight again.
嘿 我行的
Hey, I can dig it.
真酷
It's cool.
好的
OK.
太好了
Yeah.
好
OK.
啊 妈的
Ah, shit.
五千块可以在太阳下走好久了
$5,000 goes a long way in the land of sunshine.
他是我的兄弟我想见弗朗索瓦
He is my brother I want to see Francois
我明白了,我还需要看一些身份证明
I understand ,I still need to see some identification
我想见我哥哥
I want to see my brother
发生什么事?
What's going on
请跟我来 请
Please come with me Please
在上星期末 他去世了
It finally happened late last week.
他的伤带给了他很大的痛苦
With the extent of his injuries,
老实说 我真不知道他是怎么忍♥受的
honestly, I don't know how he held on as long as he did.
因为我告诉过他
It's because I told him
我会一直在那儿
I'd always be there for him.
我真的很抱歉
I'm truly sorry.
那些人他们捉到了吗
The guys that did this to him-- did they catch them?
高帝尔先生
Mr. Gaultier...
他已经去世了
he's gone,
无论我们做什么都不能让他回来
and nothing we can do will bring him back.
医生 我的问题是
Doc, my question is,
他们捉到了吗
did they catch them?
纵火的人可能是敌对的毒贩
The guys who set him on fire might have been rival drug dealers
可能是他卖♥♥给的顾客
might have been customers that he sold some bad stuff to
或者可能是孩子们在恶作剧
or might have been kids playing a sick prank
我们可能永远不会知道他想把任何事情都告诉警♥察♥
we may never know he want to delirious to tell the police much of anythings
现在如果我们是你
now if we were you
我会更关心他的妻子和孩子
I'd be a little more concerned about his wife and kids
他给他们留下了一堆未付的医疗费
He left them with a stack of unpaid medical bills
没有太多其他事情
and not too much of anything else
现在,如果你愿意,我可以给你他们的地址
Now I can give you thier address if you'd like
我有了
I have it
谢谢。
thank you
嘿,亲爱的,你看起来不恶心
hey you don't look sick to me baby
嘿,狮子嘿,狮子
Hey lion Hey lion
嘿,嘿,狮子
Hey Hey lion
发生了什么
what's happened
你表现得好像他们说你怀孕了什么的
you acting like they said you were pregnant or something
我不需要你。走吧,好吗?
I don't need you . just go ,okay?
走吧
go
嘿 哈 哈
Hey. Ha ha!
看 他在那儿
Lookit here. There he is.
哈哈 嘿 我请客 记得吗
Ha ha! Yeah, hey. My treat, remember?
是
Yeah.
讨厌 通货膨胀啊
Damn. lnflation, man.
看 这是两元
Now, lookit here. Here's $2.00, man.
这是找零 给你的小孩吧
Keep the change. Give it to your kids.
电影精选列表