就在山上
It's up in the mountains.
那边有很多动物 还有雪橇
They've got animals there, and they've got sledding,
还有一个湖和一艘船
and they've got a boat with a lake,
而且那里可以远离所有人
and it's really far away from everyone.
所以我觉得那里一定
So I think it's gonna be really...
是个很棒的地方
I mean, a really nice place.
要走多长时间
How long will it take?
要走很长一段路
Gonna be a lot of walking.
-多少天 -我不知道要多少天
- How many days? - I don't know how many days.
你觉得要多少天
Well, what do you think?
我觉得要走很多天
I think it'll be a lot of days,
但是我们得在天气变得太冷前赶到
but we're gonna get there before it gets too, too cold.
所以如果我们能找到比走路快一点的交通方式
So if we can find some other faster way than walking,
我们就换个方式
we'll take that.
为什么我们之前不去
Why didn't we go before?
因为之前我不想走得太远
Because we didn't want to travel that far,
而且我不想离我们已经确定的
and because we didn't wanna be away from...
安全的地方太远
all the places that we knew that were safe
还有获得补给的地方
and where we can get things.
但是我们不能在这里待下去了
But we're done with this area now,
所以我们得离开了
so we're gonna move on.
是因为我
Because of me.
什么
What?
当我没说
Never mind.
拜托 停车
Come on. Stop.
好了 孩子 孩子
Okay. Hey, kiddo! Kiddo.
过来
Come on.
你能搭我们一程吗
Can you give us a ride?
好久没见过这么小的孩子了
Ain't seen a boy that young in a while.
大多数人都说我是小孩子 而我已经十九岁了
You know, most people say that to me, and I'm 19.
他是瘟♥疫♥爆♥发♥的时候出生的
He was born right when it happened.
你们来自哪里
Where are you from?
南边
Farther south.
我们来自各地 总共有103个人
Yeah, we got some from all over. 103 of us.
是吗
Yeah?
你们都住在那里
You all live there?
是的
Yeah.
必须得自力更生
Kinda make our own way, you know,
食物 能源 所有的一切
food, power, and everything.
我们那里有你需要的一切
I mean, we really have everything you'd need...
包括女性
including females.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? -Yeah.
小时候我常常能看到她们
I seen 'em a lot when I was younger.
我以前负责给地堡送东西
I used to stock the bunker.
地堡就是女性们住的地方
That's the name of the place where the females live.
我给她们送补给 但我也会
Yeah, I bring 'em supplies, but I'd, you know,
偷偷给她们带点小东西 比如咖啡
I'd also sneak 'em little things like coffee,
香烟 巧克力之类的
and you know, cigarettes, and chocolate, whatever.
她们真的很亲切
I mean, they were really nice.
她们被看得很紧吧
Hold 'em pretty tight, huh?
对 她们不能离开地堡
Yeah, they do not leave the bunker.
我跟你说的这些话都不是秘密
And, you know, I'm not telling you anything that I shouldn't be,
大家都知道她们在那里
because everyone knows that they're there.
他们只是不能进到围墙之内
They just can't get into the compound.
停车
Stop the car.
停一下 伙计
Stop the car for a second, man.
后面的路上有个人 躺在地上
There was someone back there on the road, on the ground.
停车
Stop the car.
他在哪
Where is he?
我什么都没看见
I didn't see anything.
什么
What?
我要把你的车开走
I'm gonna take your car.
你什么意思 伙计
What do you mean, man?
你要自己走回去
And you're gonna walk from here,
你不会有事的 好吗
and you're gonna be fine, okay?
我为什么要走路
Why should I walk?
因为你打不过我
Because you aren't gonna fight me.
你也没得选
And you don't have a choice.
我也没得选
And I don't have a choice.
我知道你无法理解 但是我要把车开走
And I know you can't understand that, but I'm taking the car.
什么 为什么
What... why...
你不会有事的
You'll be fine.
我没法解释
I can't explain it.
你帮助那些女人 你帮助她们
You helped those women out. You helped 'em out.
你偷偷给她们带东西 照顾她们
You snuck them things. You look after them.
你给她们带
You brought them...
-咖啡还有 -这不一样
- Their coffee and their... - That's different!
香烟还有那些东西 你是个好人
cigarettes and all those treats. You're a good person.
我不能就这么拱手让给你 伙计
I can't just give it to you, man.
你帮助她们 你也要帮我们
You helped 'em out. You're gonna help us out.
-我没法解释 -求你了
- I can't explain. - Please!
-待在那 -等等 别这样 伙计
- Stay there. - Wait, come on, man! You...
我们要丢下他吗
We left him?
他不会有事的
He's gonna be okay.
把身上的湿衣服脱掉
Take all your wet clothes off.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
还是那里
Same place.
地堡是什么
What's a bunker?
和庇护所差不多
It's a kind of shelter.
-谁啊 -你好 你好
- Who is it? - Hello, hello!
你好 马克在吗
Hello, is Mark there?
不在 没有叫马克的
No, there's no Mark.
我们能进去吗 实在太冷了
Can we come in? We're very cold.
我还带了个小孩子
I've got a little child here.
-你想干什么 -我有个孩子
- What do you want? - I've got a child.
我们能进去暖和一会儿吗
May we come in and get warm for one minute?
谢谢
Thank you.
我是汤姆
I'm Tom.
这是卡尔文
This is Calvin.
这是莱米
And this is Lemmy.
我是迦勒 这是我儿子 艾利克斯
I'm Caleb, this is my son, Alex.
我们是要回家
And we're just heading home.
这是我祖父母的房♥子
This was my, grandparents' house.
所以我以前来过几次 那时候
That's why I came here a little bit when I was...
我还小
young.
我们发现的时候这里已经废弃了
It was abandoned when we found it.
没有我们这房♥子早就塌了
Would have fallen apart without us,
我们在这安家已经四年了
and it's been our home for four years.
我理解
I understand.
如果你们还要去别的地方 我们会
If there's someplace else you need to go, we'll...
我们会帮你们的
we'll help you out there.
今晚也欢迎你们留下来过夜
Or you're welcome to stay the night.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
你带武器了吗
You got a weapon?
没有
No.
我不太相信
Find that hard to believe.
没关系
It's all right.
小家伙感觉怎么样
How's the little fellow feeling?
还好
Okay.
好 我帮你们安顿下来
Okay, well, I'm gonna get you set up.
你们可以住下
You can stay.
我们有安全地吗
Do we have a safe spot?
还没有
Not yet.
如果有情况 我们就翻窗户出去
If we need to, we're gonna go out the window,
然后站在房♥檐上 跳进雪里
and we're gonna go onto the ledge and into the snow below.
然后你就一直朝着林木线走
And from there, you go all the way to the tree line
篱笆后面的那个 懂了吗
right behind the fence, you understand?
我们早上就走吗
Are we gonna leave in the morning?
说一遍我们该怎么做
Tell me what we do.
翻窗户出去
We go out the window.
电影精选列表