Get your emergency bag, I'll show you the safe spot.
小布
Hey, Rag.
都合身
It all fits.
脱下来 快脱下来
Take that off. Take it off.
下楼
Come downstairs.
我都没离开房♥间
I wasn't even leaving the room.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我刚刚不是让你脱下来吗
Did I just tell you to take all those clothes off?
你觉得我在开玩笑吗
Do you think it's a joke?
小布 我知道新衣服令人兴奋
Rag, I know new clothes are exciting,
但是你应该知道不能穿
but you should know better than to put those on.
-只是件夹克 -不只是件夹克
- It's just a jacket. - It's not just a jacket!
上面全是闪闪的装饰
It's got sparkly things all over it!
小布 快点
Rag, hurry up.
你生气了吗
Are you sulking?
你要生气吗
Are you gonna sulk?
放进隐藏地
Put it in the hiding spot.
好了 应急包在哪
Okay, so where's the emergency bag?
-那里 -那里是哪里
- There. - And where's there?
倒下的树里面
In the fallen tree.
这附近倒下的树可不少
Sure are a lot of fallen trees around here.
在房♥子的哪面
What side of the house is it on?
厨房♥那面
The kitchen side.
怎么了 怎么了 怎么了
What? What? What?
-爸爸 -怎么了 怎么了 怎么了
- Dad! - What, what, what?
告诉我 怎么了
Tell me! What?
那是个孩子吗
Is that a child?
应该是一对母女 不过很难说
I think it's a mother and a daughter, but it's hard to tell.
好了
All right.
她跟我一样大
She's my size.
别盯着她们看
Don't look at them too much.
没事的
It's okay.
想喝点水吗
Want some water?
想
Yes.
你在想什么
What are you thinkin'?
你觉得她们什么时候死的
When do you think they died?
七八年前
Seven or eight years ago.
如果还活着 那个孩子现在多大了
How old would the kid be?
也许十八岁
Maybe 18 years old.
她们都是
They were like...
骷髅了
skeletons.
她们都是骷髅了
They were like skeletons.
但我们暂时不会变成那样
But that won't be us anytime soon.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我们不会生病
Well, because... we're not gonna get sick.
因为我们还要活很久
And because we have long lives to live.
那我们为什么总是有红色警报 还有...
Then why do we have to have all the red alerts and...
尽管人们不再得病了
Just because people aren't getting sick anymore
并不意味着这个世界完全
doesn't mean that the world is completely...
恢复正常了
right again.
什么时候会恢复正常呢
When will it be right again?
等达到平衡的时候
When it's balanced.
什么时候会达到平衡呢
When will it be balanced?
等有更多女人的时候
When there are more women.
为什么男人不能保持平衡
Why can't men keep it balanced?
因为他们很害怕 很悲伤 很孤独
'Cause they were scared, and sad, and lonely,
因此他们很生气 当他们生气时
and that made them angry, and when they were angry,
他们就忽视了生命中所有美好和重要的东西
they lost sight of everything that was important and good in life.
生命中美好和重要的东西是什么
What's important and good in life?
对每个人来说都不一样
Well, it's different for everybody.
但我觉得爱是最美好和最重要的
But I think that love is most important and good.
爱别人 也让他们爱你 还有...
Loving other people, and letting them love you, and...
我觉得故事很美好很重要
I think stories are important and good
因为它们能把我们和其他人连在一起
because they connect us to other people,
它们让这个世界显得更广阔
and they make the world seem like a bigger place.
而且讲起来很有趣
And they're fun to tell.
但不是所有男人都悲伤 孤独和生气
But not all men are sad, and lonely, and angry.
是的 不是所有男人
No, not all men.
但我们不知道是哪些人
But we don't know who,
这很难判断 所以...
it's hard to tell who, so...
我们远离他们
We stay away.
对 但只是暂时 不是永远
Yep, but just for now, not forever.
你知道吗
And you know what?
我挺喜欢这样的 只有你和我
I kind of like it, just you and me.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我们要走了吗
Are we leaving?
不
No.
那我们是要待在这吗
So, we're staying?
我们可以再待久一点
We can stay a little bit longer.
-那你在做什么 -我在收拾东西
- Then what are you doing? - I'm storing.
为什么
Why?
我们露营时不会把东西到处乱放
We don't leave our belongings sitting around at camp.
我们在房♥子里也不会把东西到处乱放
We're not gonna leave 'em sitting around in the house.
所以把你的东西收好
So get your belongings together.
放在储藏室 随身带着小包
Put them in storage, get your day pack.
还有拜托穿上你自己的衣服
And please put on your own clothes.
-我们要去哪 -去城里
- Where are we going? - We're going to town.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yes.
我们会去库房♥吗
Are we going all the way to the shed?
不会
No.
-图书馆呢 -如果可以的话
- The library? - If we can.
如果我们不去图书馆的话 我就想待在这里
If we aren't going to the library, I wanna stay here.
小布 把外套脱掉 戴上你进城的帽子 好吗
Rag, please put on your town hat and take off the jacket.
我不要走去那里
I'm not walking there,
我也不要戴那个傻帽子
and I'm not wearing that stupid hat.
有些事情你可以做决定
You know, there are some things you get to decide
有些事情你不能
and there are some things that you don't.
我能决定什么呢
Well, what do I decide?
你可以决定 当你必须要做不喜欢的事时
You get to decide what kinda attitude you're gonna have
要用什么样的态度去面对
when you have to do things that you don't wanna do.
母亲万岁
美国食物配给委员会
姓名 迦勒·麦奎尔·肖
生日 1975年4月14日
国籍 美国
他年纪很小
He's young.
是啊 瘟♥疫♥爆♥发♥时他才刚出生
Yeah, he was just a newborn when it happened.
能在这见到个小家伙真好
Well, it's nice to see a little guy around.
可能不再是年纪最小的了
Probably not the youngest anymore.
他们在加州的一个实验室里制♥造♥女婴
They're making little girl babies in a laboratory in California.
可能在中国有更多
Probably a lot more in China.
你喜欢黄种中国洋娃娃吗
You like little yellow China dolls?
不喜欢吗 你真腼腆啊
Is that a "No"? You're shy, aren't you?
他还没有想好
He hasn't made up his mind yet.
-非常感谢 -不客气
- Thank you very much. - No worries.
安详的父母 快乐的孩子
如何不再嚷叫 开始沟通
劳拉·马卡姆博士 著
养育女儿
修订版
养育女儿
父母之道和培养健康女性
修订版
珍妮·艾里姆 唐·艾里姆 著
强大的父亲 强大的女儿
每位父亲都应该知道的十个秘密
我有多高
How tall am I?
两米一到两米四
Seven or eight feet.
我说真的
Really.
一米四
Four feet, nine inches.
我的腿不够长
My legs aren't long enough.
你为什么这么说
Well, what makes you say that?
女人的腿长应该是她身长的一半
A woman's legs are supposed to be half her body length.
什么
What?
报道里是这么说的
That's what it said in the news.
什么报道
What news?
这个
This.
这是你在图书馆拿的吗
Did you get this from the library?
嗯
电影精选列表