你认识那些 那些谷仓的男孩
Well, you knew that... those boys at the barn
还认识他们的爸爸
and you knew their father.
也没有
Not really.
什么叫"也没有"
What do you mean "not really"?
我们只认识他们三天
Well, we only knew them for three days.
这个嘛
Well...
没错 但是
Yeah. But, uh...
我是说
I mean, well...
你认识我
you know me.
我不知道你还想要什么
I don't know what more you could possibly ask for.
你知道我有多爱你吗
Do you know how much I love you?
从这到太阳再返回那么多
To the sun and back.
从这到太阳再返回三万次
To the sun and back 30,000 times.
而且不是我们的太阳
And it's not even our sun.
是遥远星系的恒星
It's a sun in a distant galaxy.
我们要坐一艘缓慢的飞船
And we're taking a very slow spaceship.
花很长很长时间
It takes a very, very long time.
逆风向前
And there's a lot of headwind.
肯定乐趣无穷
It's quite a trip.
你有多爱我
How much do you love me?
到树顶那么多吧
Like, to the top of a tree.
什么
What?
什么
What?
然后再到地面
And... and back down.
-爸爸 -我在呢
- Dad? - Yeah, I'm here.
我的胃有点疼
My stomach hurts a little.
给 你能喝吗
Here, can you drink this?
-木炭灰吗 -对
- Charcoal? - Yeah.
呕吐物难闻是有原因的
You know, there's a reason that vomit smells bad.
我们吃的不好吗
What we ate?
其实不是
Well, no, not exactly.
也算部份原因 但是...
That's part, but I just...
其实是为了不让别人靠近
The reason is so that other people won't go near it
这样他们就不会生病
and they won't get sick.
进化的神奇功效
That's evolution at work.
我会死吗
Am I gonna die?
不 宝贝 你总这么说 但你总会康复
No, babe, you always say that, and you always get better.
你不会死
You're not gonna die.
我得瘟疫了吗
Do I have the plague?
没有 你没得瘟疫
No, you don't have the plague.
你还记得我之前和你说的免疫吗
Do you remember when I explained immunity to you?
你有免疫
You're immune.
如果你要得瘟疫
If you were gonna get the plague,
你在很小很小的时候就得了
you would have had it when you were very, very little.
人们呕吐有各种各样的原因
And people vomit for all kinds of reasons,
它只意味着你的身体在执行
and all it means is that your body is doing
本职工作而已
what it's supposed to do.
但你要吐在碗里
I mean, but you got to get rid of it in the bowl
别吐在帐篷里
and not in the tent.
所以当你想吐时
So when you feel like you're gonna vomit,
你得说 "我要碗 我要碗"
you have to say, "I need the bowl, I need the bowl."
或者出去吐
Or else get outside.
她睡着了
She's asleep.
没起疹子 没发烧 没事
No rash, no fever, nothing.
宝贝 我觉得你不该放弃
Babe, I don't think that you should just give up.
这不是放弃 而是放手
It's not giving up, it's just letting go.
好吧
Okay.
我不想让你放手
Well, I don't want you to let go.
我不想死在拥挤的
Well, I don't wanna die on a cot
野战医院的婴儿床边
in an overcrowded field hospital
接受不知如何治病的志愿者治疗
being treated to by volunteers with no cure.
你不能确定
You don't know that.
你不能确定会是那样
You don't know that's what's gonna happen.
我们能去看看吗
Can we check it out?
不行 可能有人住在里面
No, somebody could be living there.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yes, really.
看起来不像
Doesn't look like it.
藤曼都爬满了外墙
There's vines all over it.
求你了
Please?
有人吗
Hello!
在这等着
Wait here.
把口哨拿出来
Take your whistle out.
好的
Okay.
好了 把包放下吧
Okay, take off your pack.
你可以上去了
You can go up.
这里有带床的卧室
There's bedrooms with beds.
我知道
I know.
看看这个
Look at this.
有水
Voilà!
这比谷仓和温室都要强
This is better than the barn and the greenhouse.
你这么想吗
You think so?
我们能住下吗
Can we stay?
不行 这是别人的房♥子
No, this is somebody else's house.
温室也是
Well, so was the greenhouse.
不一样
Not really.
但是爸爸 没人住这
But, Dad, no one's using it.
小布 我知道住回房♥子的感觉很好
Rag, I know it would be nice to be in a house again.
但房♥子是一个
But a house is a place that
最终会有人来的地方 尤其是...
other people come to eventually, especially...
那又怎样 没关系
So what? It's fine.
这样的房♥子 有关系
a house like this. It's not fine.
和在森林里一样
It's just as fine as in the woods.
我们在森林里碰上了人
We saw that guy in the woods...
这里更有可能碰到其他人...
It's more likely that someone comes across...
那是片荒芜之地
And that was in the middle of nowhere.
我们在那里扎营不是也被发现了吗
It's just as likely that someone finds us camping there.
我们不知道那个男人是否
We don't know if that man
跟踪了我们或跟别人说起过我们
followed us or if he told someone about us.
-他为什么要说 -因为他看穿了
- Well, why would he? - Because he knew.
而且这里离镇上近
Also, this is closer to town,
意味着离其他人近
which means that it's closer to other people.
我觉得这里不安全
I don't think it's a safe place to be.
就算我们扎营也不会比现在
Well, we won't be any farther away from the town
离镇上更远
if we make a camp.
别人更可能来这里
It is more likely that someone comes here...
而不是去森林里
than to some random place in the woods
我们扎营的地方 因为这是栋房♥子
where we put a tent, because this is a house.
我不想再被别人吓到了 就像我们
I'm not gonna be surprised by people like we were
在温室时那样
at the greenhouse.
爸爸 这房♥子里到处都是灰
Dad, the house is covered in dust.
就是说从来没人来过
That means that no one ever comes here.
如果他们来 我们可以小心提防
If they did, we could be carefully prepared for it,
我们也可以像之前那样马上离开
and we could leave immediately like we always do,
用红色警报
with the red alert.
我们还能在屋里玩捉迷藏
And we can play hide-and-seek inside.
给房♥间取名 就像在池塘小屋那样
And name the different rooms like at the pond house.
好吧
Okay.
我们可以住几天
Well, we can stay for a few days.
住几天
For a few days?
对 住几天或一天也不住
Yeah, for a few days or not at all.
好的 住几天
Okay, fine, for a few days.
-爸爸 -怎么了
- Dad. - What?
-你看过楼上的房♥间了吗 -看过了
- Did you see that room upstairs? - Yes, I saw it.
都是玩具的那间
The one with the toys and everything?
看过了
I saw it.
QTB导致女性人口锐减
你很棒 你很棒
You are awesome. You are awesome.
小布
Rag?
小布
Rag?
拿上你的应急包 我带你去安全地
电影精选列表