Yeah.
那些杂♥志♥全是骗人的 孩子
Those magazines are full of lies, kid.
杂♥志♥里写人是什么样的
They lie about who people are
他们应该怎样 这些都是谎言
and what they're supposed to be like.
但它写了"科学家说"
But it said "Scientists say."
谁都能管自己叫科学家
Anybody can call themself a scientist,
谁都能在杂♥志♥里写他们想写的东西
and anyone can write anything they want in a magazine.
你知道女人的腿其实应该多长吗
Do you know how long a woman's legs are really supposed to be?
-多长 -能够到地就行
- How long? - Long enough to reach the ground.
你的腿能够到地吗
Do your legs reach the ground?
能
Yeah.
那它们就是完美的长度
Well, then they're perfect.
刚刚在城里 那个男人问了你一个问题
When we were in town and that man asked you a question,
你明白他说的是什么意思吗
did you know what he was talking about?
差不多吧
Sort of.
婴儿不是在实验室长出来的
Babies aren't grown in laboratories.
他们是由一个男人
They are made, uh...
和一个女人制♥造♥出来的 他们彼此相爱
when a man and a woman, who love each other,
他们用一种特别的方式把身体结合在一起
put their bodies together in a special way
这样女人就怀孕了
and it makes the woman pregnant.
性
Sex.
这个是你在书里读到的吗
Was that something that you read about in a book?
是啊
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
我觉得我应该看一看你正在读的书
I feel like I should be reading the books that you're reading,
这样我就能知道你在学习的是什么
so I know what kinds of things you're learning,
因为我没想到你在读
because I didn't think that you were reading books
-讲这些的书 -没关系的
- about things like that... - It's fine.
好吧
Okay, well...
这本书有没有...
Did this book, uh...
反正这只是科学
Anyway, uh, it's just science.
所以我就直接解释吧 因为也没什么大不了
So I'll just explain it, because it's not that big of a deal.
婴儿是由相爱的男人和女人造出来的
So, uh, babies are made by, uh, men and women who are in love.
他们用特别的方式把自己的身体
And they, uh, put their bodies together
结合在一起 因为他们是成年人了
in a special way, 'cause they're all grown up.
这样就会产生一个婴儿
And, um, that results in a baby
在女人的肚子里生长
growing in the woman's belly.
婴儿在子♥宫♥里生长
And a baby grows for 40 weeks or so
四十周左右
in, uh, a womb.
那里叫作"子♥宫♥"
It's called a "Womb,"
是一个能让婴儿平安成长的好地方
which is a nice safe place for a baby to grow.
它在女人的肚子里
And that's in a woman's belly.
然后婴儿从她的阴♥道♥里出来
And then it comes out of her, uh, vagina, and, um...
那些身体部分你也有
So those are body parts that you have too.
但你还是个孩子 所以那些部分不一样
But you're a child, and so they're different.
它们会...等你大一点 长大之后
And they'll... uh, until you're older, and you grow up,
那些身体部分会在你人生中
and those body parts will change, uh,
一个叫作"青春期"的阶段发生变化
in a phase of your life that's called, uh, "puberty."
然后...
And, um...
当你开始迅速成长 可能会感觉很奇怪
It might feel funny when you're growing a lot.
青春期你的身体会有很大变化
It makes your body, uh, change a lot.
但这是完全正常的 每个人都会经历
But it's totally normal, and everyone goes through it,
而且非常安全
and it's very safe.
所以...
And, so...
那个男人说的黄种中国洋娃娃
what that man was saying about yellow China dolls
他指的是
is that, you know, he was saying
"年轻的中国女孩" 他是这个意思
"young Chinese girls," that's what he was saying.
有时候人们会用一种
Sometimes people will talk about
贬低别人的方式
the color of other people's skin...
谈论别人的肤色
in a way that is sort of putting them down...
或者只是出于习惯 或者二者都有
or just out of habit, uh, or both.
这是人们不善良的一种表现
And it's one way that people have of being mean
即使世上并没有任何一种肤色
even though there is no one skin color
比其它肤色更好
that's any better than another skin color.
或者他们会谈论女孩
Or they'll say about girls,
叫她们"洋娃娃"
they'll call them "Dolls,"
就像她们只是娃娃小屋里的洋娃娃
like they're just little dolls in a doll house,
而不是人类
not human beings.
这是一种贬低女孩
And it's a way of putting girls down
同时还假装友好的方式
without, uh, well, sort of while you're pretending to be nice.
所以就是这么一回事
So that's what that was about.
关于青春期还有一件事
And one more thing about puberty, uh, also,
就是会发生这样的情况 当你...
is just that, uh, it... that happens when you're, uh,
你就像是...
you sort of get like a, uh...
就像是...你就像是...
Yeah, like a sort of... like a... you get like a,
像是流鼻血
Well, kind of like a little bloody nose
不过是从你尿尿的地方流出来
and it comes, uh, from where you pee, uh,
这完全正常 也完全安全
and that's totally normal, and it's totally safe,
只是你还没有遇到这种情况
and, uh, it's just not... not happening to you yet.
但等你遇到的时候 可以直接告诉我
But you can just tell me when that does happen to you,
这样我就知道了
and, uh, you know, just so I know.
你妈妈也经历过
And your mother had that, and, it's...
这不代表你受伤了
it doesn't mean that you are hurt,
这只代表你的身体
it just means that your body
是在按照正常的方式运转
is working the way that it's supposed to work.
这是个正常的身体机能
So it's a sort of normal function
没什么大不了
and, uh, not a big deal.
喝完吧
All right, drink up.
你生我气了吗
Are you mad at me?
没有
No.
你知道我爱你胜过世上的一切吗
You know I love you more than anything in the whole world?
那妈妈呢
What about Mom?
我也爱她
I love her too.
我非常爱她
I love her a lot.
你要怎么爱一个再也见不到的人
How can you love someone that you never see?
这是个好问题
That's a good question.
或许你可以想念他们 记住他们
Maybe you can miss them, and remember them,
依然爱着他们
and still love them.
我不记得她了
Well, I don't remember her.
但你依然和她相连
But you're connected to her still,
你的想象中有她的存在
and you have her in your imagination.
我没有
I don't.
我的想象中没有妈妈
I don't have Mom in my imagination.
我只有一张小小的刮花的照片
All I have is... is one tiny scratched-up picture.
我完全不知道她是怎样的人
I have no idea what she's like.
小布 你的妈妈是世上最好的妈妈
Rag, you had the best mom in the whole world.
最好的
The best.
她怎么最好了
How was she the best?
因为她爱你胜过世上的一切
Because she loved you more than anything.
很爱很爱
So much.
她很有趣
She was so fun.
她和任何人都能相处愉快
And she could get along with anybody.
她怎么有趣了
How was she so fun?
我想想
Well, let's see.
她热爱冒险
She loved adventures.
所以我们常常去旅行 就像你和我一样
So we traveled a lot, just like you and I do.
她总是说那是爱的冒险
And she only ever called it a love adventure.
每次我们去旅行 都是一次爱的冒险
Anytime we took a trip, it was a love adventure.
我会问 "我们要去哪"
I'd say, "Where are we gonna go?"
她会说 "我不知道"
She'd say, "I don't know.
"这是我们两个人的爱的冒险"
It's a love adventure, you and me."
然后我们会去某个地方
And then we'd go somewhere,
这就是最完美的旅行了
and it'd be the most perfect trip ever.
一切都那么完美
Everything would just be perfect.
我希望永远不会结束
And I would never want it to end.
但是总会结束 她就会说
And then it would and she'd say,
"这真是一场爱的冒险"
"Wow. That was a love adventure."
然后下一场旅行
And then we'd go on a trip,
一切都不顺利
and then everything would go wrong,
非常不顺利 是你能想象到最糟糕的旅行
it'd be terribly wrong, the worst trip you can imagine.
我们去的路上 车爆胎了
We'd get a flat tire just on the way there,
然后换胎的时候工具坏了
电影精选列表