and then break a tool fixing the flat tire,
然后在修换胎工具的时候
and then broke a bone fixing the tool
又骨折了
fixing the flat tire.
她就会说 "这真是我们两个人的爱的冒险"
And then she would say, "Wow. It's a love adventure, you and me."
有一次我们的车也爆胎了
We got a flat tire once.
是啊 一点都不好玩
Oh man, that was no fun.
你当时非常生气
You were so mad.
是的 我很恼火
I was. I was frustrated.
我不想待在那条路上
I didn't wanna be on that road.
我猜她做饭一定比你好
I bet she was a better cook than you.
什么
What?
-才不 -一定是
- No. - Mm-hmm. Yes.
你都不知道自己在说什么
You have no idea what you're talking about.
只有吃过你妈妈做的饭菜
Until you've tasted the food cooked by your mother,
才会了解"难以下咽"的真正含义
you'll never know what "Inedible" really means.
就像是食用盐盛宴
It's like a salt extravaganza.
就像是在用脸吃一大块盐
It's like eating a pile of salt with your face.
你一定要告诉她关于我的事 好吗
You have to tell her about me, okay?
好
Yes.
但你不能只跟她说我的优点
But you can't just tell her all the good things,
你要告诉她关于我的一切
you're gonna have to tell her everything.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay, okay.
还有 你能告诉她我爱她吗
Also, can you tell her that I love her?
当然 当然
Of course, of course.
而且我非常想作为妈妈伴她成长
And that I really wanted to be her mom.
但是很抱歉我没法做到了
And I'm really sorry that I just couldn't.
"火会烧到我们的房♥子吗"
回答有关自然灾害
恐♥怖♥主♥义♥和战争的问题
-快藏起来 -怎么了 是谁来了
- Get over in there. - What? Who is it?
怎么了 发生什么了
What? What is it?
待在里面不要出来 直到我来找你
Stay in here and don't come out until I come and get you.
有什么事吗
Yeah, what do you want?
我们的煤气用完了 你还有吗
We ran out of gas. Do you have any?
没有了
No, we don't.
我们能进来待一会吗
Can we come in for a second?
进来做什么
For what?
把身上擦干
To dry off.
不行 抱歉 我的兄弟们还在睡
No, I'm sorry, my brothers are sleeping,
他们不希望有人进来
and they don't want anybody in the house.
你昨天是不是和一个小孩来镇上了
Were you in town with the little kid yesterday?
我们没有小孩 你们找错人家了
We don't have children. You have the wrong house.
快出来
Come on out.
快出来
Come on out.
好了 快跑
All right, go. Run.
把它关了
Turn that off.
他们是谁
Who were they?
他们是在找别人
They were just looking for somebody else.
他们是在找我 因为我是个女孩
They were looking for me 'cause I'm a girl.
是的
Yes.
那你为什么说他们是在找别人
Then why'd you say that they were looking for someone else?
我的意思是说 他们想找的
I meant that they were looking for someone
是他们以为能带走的人
that they thought they could take.
他们带不走你
They can't take you...
因为你
because you're...
你很小心
You're careful.
他们要带我去哪里
Where would they take me?
他们不能把你带到任何地方去
They're not gonna take you anywhere,
因为他们找不到你
because they can't find you.
但他们为什么要这么做
But where would they?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道他们是一群危险的人
All I know is that they were dangerous people.
但是我们在一起就很安全
But we're safe together.
这就足够了 好吗
That's enough to know, okay?
如果有人伤到你怎么办
What if someone hurt you?
我受过伤
People have hurt me.
我是说 伤得很重
I mean like... like hurt you bad.
那我会阻止他们
Then I would stop them.
而且我会尽量不伤到他们
And I would try not to hurt them back,
尽管到时候我会非常愤怒
even though I'd be very mad at them.
但不管如何
But no matter what...
没有人能把你带走 我保证 好吗
no one's gonna take you away, I promise. Okay?
如果他们把你绑起来
What if they tied you up
把你击倒 用刀捅你呢
and then knock you down and stab you?
那我就爬起来 挣脱开
Well, then I'll get up, and I'll get free,
我会一直做你♥爸♥爸
and I'll keep being your dad.
如果他们杀了你怎么办
What if they kill you?
那我就将死去
Then I'll be dead.
但你还会活着
And you'll be alive.
直到你也死去
Until you're dead.
然后我们又将重逢
And then we'll be together.
但无论如何 我会一直陪着你
And no matter what... I'll always be with you.
即使你看不见我 听不到我
Even if you can't see me, you can't hear me...
我也在陪着你
I'm always with you.
那我会怎么样
What would happen to me?
你会照顾好自己 你会没事的
You would take very good care of yourself and you'd be fine.
因为你很强大
Because you're... very tough.
我很强大
I'm tough?
你非常强大 没错
You're extremely tough, yes.
为什么
How?
因为你很谨慎 你很执着
Because you're careful and you're persistent.
这就是原因
That's how.
而且你很聪明
And because you're smart
你听从自己的内心
and you listen to your inside voice.
但我没有成年人强大
But I'm not tougher than grown-ups.
大多数成年人都轻言放弃
Most grown-ups give up very easily.
我知道很多人都是
I've known a lot of people.
如果他们能想办法渡过难关
And if they were able to get by somehow,
那么你也能
then you can get by too,
因为你远比他们更加强大
because you're much tougher than they are.
但如果你死了 我就是孤身一人了
But if you die, I'll just be alone.
我不会死的
I am not gonna die.
没有人能杀死我
Nobody's gonna kill me.
我也不会离开你
I'm not gonna leave you.
即使有人
Even if someone...
把我绑起来 拿刀捅我 把我击倒
tied me up and stabbed me and knocked me down
把我冻进一块冰块
and put me in a block of ice
把我丢进海洋深处
and dropped me in the bottom of the ocean.
我也会爬出来 我会来找你
I would get out, and I would come find you.
然后我们会像以往一样 继续坚持下去
And we'd just keep on the way we always do.
尽管你可能觉得不可能做到
And if that sounds impossible to you...
但这都是真的
I'm sorry, but it's true.
但是我们只剩一个睡袋
But we only have one sleeping bag
和一个应急包了
and one emergency bag.
好吧
Okay.
你还在担心那些已经过去了的事 是吗
You're worried about the things that we left behind, right?
你还在担心那些人
And you're worried about those men.
你不用再担心那些人了
And you don't have to worry those men.
他们不会再出现了
They're long gone.
而且我不希望你一直想着已经过去的事情
And I don't want you to think about the stuff that we left behind.
我希望你想一想我们此刻拥有的
I want you to think about the stuff that we have
还有我们该如何更好地为将来做准备
and how we can be better prepared in the future.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
小布
Rag.
怎么了
What?
我们还有一大段路要走
We've got a lot of walking to do.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
你还记得我祖母的房♥子吗
You remember my grandmother's house
我小时候住的地方
where I lived when I was young?
不记得
No.
那就是我们要去的地方
Well that's where we're gonna go.
电影精选列表