No, thank you. I'm okay.
坐吧
Have a seat.
我听说有一些女性庇护所
I've been hearing about some safe places for women.
纽约有一个
There's this one in New York,
离这里不远也有一个
and there's one not too far from here.
嗯
Yeah.
我也听说过那种地方
I've heard of places like that too.
不确定是不是像人们说的那么安全 但是...
Not so sure they're as safe as people say, but...
如果这是你委婉逐客的托词 我能理解
if that's your way of asking us to go, I understand.
不是
No.
在我看来 你们已经四处流浪很久了
Seems to me you've been at this a long time.
不知道付出了什么代价
I wonder what the toll is.
会怎样塑造一个成长中的孩子
How it shapes a growing person.
我们不得不放弃了很多东西
We've had to let go of a lot.
小布过着这样的童年
Rag has had the childhood that she's had...
是为了活下去
in order to survive.
如果你稍微放手一些 交给上帝...
Maybe if you let go a little bit more and let God...
这话什么意思
What does that mean?
有时候逃避一件事
Sometimes running from one thing,
只会撞上另一件事
you just run into another.
如果你原地不动
If you stay put,
抱持信仰 交给上帝安排
you have faith, and let God make the plan.
关于信仰我听过的最好的一句话就是
The best thing I ever heard about faith was...
"别光祈祷 行动起来"
"While you pray, move your feet."
爸爸
Dad?
怎么样
How was that?
好热
So hot.
你还记得阿特方舟上的高迪吗
Do you remember Goldy from Art's ark?
记得
Yes.
我想我知道她怎么了
I think I know what happened to her.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
阿特梦到高迪大喊"救命"的时候
So when Art had the dream that Goldy was saying "Help,"
她喊的其实不是"救命"
she wasn't actually saying "Help,"
而是"海带"[音似]she was saying, "Kelp,"
是一种生长在水里的食物
which is a food that grows in the water.
这是真的
It's... it's real.
她是在指着海带
And so, she was pointing at the kelp...
让鸟去捡回来
for the bird to go get.
鸟帮她捡回来了 她就可以喂给大家了
And the bird got it for her so she could feed everyone,
喂给美洲驼 让他们吃得饱饱的
feed the llamas, so that they were full,
这样他们就能把狼击退了
and they could fight off the wolves.
她甚至还喂了尖牙 因为尖牙现在是她的朋友了
And then she even fed Fang, because Fang was now her friend.
他是好狐狸了
So he was nice now.
简单概括 她修好了船
And so, basically, she fixed the boat,
然后阿特来了 大家都以为
and Art came, and everyone thought
是阿特拯救了一切
that it was Art who saved the day.
但其实是高迪
Really, it was Goldy.
这是我听过最美的故事
That is the most beautiful story I have ever heard.
我也有个故事讲给你听
I got a story for you.
-想听吗 -好啊
- You wanna hear it? - Sure.
这是个关于你的故事 别激动
This is a story about you. Don't freak out.
好吧
Okay, fine.
你在妈妈肚子里的时候
So when you were in Mommy's belly...
我们去看了医生
we went to the doctor
因为人们要生孩子的时候
because that's what you're supposed to do when...
就应该那样做
When people are having babies,
偶尔去找医生做检查
you go check in with a doctor sometimes.
他们有一种特殊机器 你没听说过
And they had this special machine, which you don't know about,
不过他们可以透过肚子 为妈妈体内的
but they can take pictures of a baby inside a mom
孩子拍照
through the belly.
真的吗
Really?
有时候 如果肚子里的孩子长得足够大了
And sometimes, if that baby's old enough in the belly,
他们就能分辨出是男孩还是女孩
they can tell if it's a boy or a girl.
我们去看医生了 然后他
And we went to the doctor, and he was just...
看看肚子里 拍下照片
looking around, taking his pictures.
然后他问 "你们想知道是男孩还是女孩吗"
And he said, "Do you wanna know if it's a boy or a girl?"
我有点想知道 但是妈妈不想知道
And I kinda wanted to know, but Mom did not want to know.
她喜欢惊喜
She liked surprises.
所以我说想 她说不想
And so I said yes and she said no.
所以一开始我们顺她的意 说不想知道
And so, first, she had her way and we said no.
但是医生说 "不过"
But the doctor said, "Well,
"我还是拿张纸给你们写下来吧"
I'm gonna write it down on a piece of paper,
"以防你们改变主意"
in case you change your mind."
然后他写在纸上 把纸装进信封
And he wrote it down, and he put it in an envelope,
把信封给我们了
and he gave it to us.
然后我们回家了
And we went home.
我躺在床上 满脑子都是你
And I was in bed, and I was thinking about you,
我不知道你是男孩还是女孩
and I did not know if you were a boy or a girl.
我在想我们要做的
And I was thinking about all the stuff
各种事情
that we'd have to do.
比如我们是买♥♥男孩的玩具还是女孩的玩具
Like do we get boy toys or girl toys
男孩的衣服还是女孩的衣服
or little boy clothes or little girl clothes.
我就想 "我们为什么不搞清楚呢"
And I just thought, "Why don't we just find out,
"这样我们就知道了"
and then we can know,
"然后我们就能好好做准备了"
and then we'll be prepared and ready for..."
但是我知道妈妈不想知道
But I knew that Mom would not wanna know.
但是我忍♥不住了
But I couldn't take it.
所以我偷偷溜下楼
And so I snuck downstairs,
我找到了信封
and I went and I found the envelope.
打开后里面有一张你的照片
I looked inside, and there was picture of you.
你的形状就像是个...
And you were shaped like a little...
你就像一颗小豆子
You were like a little bean.
那时候你就那么点大
That's how big you were.
照片下面 医生写了
And on the bottom, the doctor wrote...
"这是你们的女儿"
"This is your daughter."
然后我回到楼上
And then I went back upstairs.
然后就睡觉了
And, um, then I went to sleep.
我从没告诉妈妈
I never told Mom.
我好爱你 安娜·伊丽莎白·肖
I love you so much, Anna Elizabeth Shaw.
外面有几个人
There are some men outside.
-起来 -什么 怎么了
- Get up. - What, what? What is it?
安静 红色警报
Listen. Shh. Quiet. It's a red alert.
快起来 听我说 准备行动
Now, get up. Listen to me. Be ready to do something.
千万小声 明白吗 明白吗
Be very quiet, you understand? You understand?
-走吧 -好
- Come on. - Okay.
小声点
Be quiet. Quiet.
回去
Go back.
我要你们离开 我要你们滚出去...
I asked you to leave. I want you to get out of here...
是不是...
Is it...
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad.
好了
Okay.
听我说 我们要这样做
Listen to me. This is what we're gonna do.
这是我们的计划
Here's our plan.
我们要从窗户出去 我们必须出去
We're gonna go out the window. We have to get outside.
我把你降到房♥顶下面的
So I'll lower you down onto the porch...
门廊顶上
below the roof.
明白吗
Okay? Okay?
然后我们要去安全地
And then we're gonna go to the safe spot
越小声越迅速越好 明白吗
as quietly and quickly as we can, okay?
这就是我们的计划 明白吗
That's our plan, okay?
好了
Okay.
他们在阁楼上
They're up in the attic.
把外套穿上
Okay, put on your jacket.
来吧
Come on.
用手臂抱住我
Put your arms around me.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
-爸爸 放开我 -安静
- Dad, let me go. - Quiet.
-爸爸 -坚持住
- Dad. - Hold on.
-我能行的 -太高了
- I can do it. - It's too high.
-爸爸 放开我 -不行 太高了
- Dad, let me go. - No, it's too high.
电影精选列表