她们会知道我是女孩吗
And would they know I'm a girl?
如果你想让她们知道的话
Well, they'll know if you let them know.
我的生命之光
全新的艾米
小布
Rag?
小布
Rag?
怎么了
What?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在看书
I'm reading.
鳄鱼
Alligator.
鱼字旁加咢 金鱼的鱼
A-l-l-i-g-a-t-o-r.
好 木炭
Okay. Charcoal.
-不是吧 -太简单了吗
- Seriously? - Too easy?
是啊 木炭谁不知道
Yes, it's charcoal.
好吧 放松点 是太简单了
Okay, relax. Too easy.
自恋
Narcissistic.
自己的自 恋爱的恋
N-a-r-c-i-s-s-i-s-t-i-c.
真厉害
Wow, that's pretty good.
离心机 离心机
Centrifugal. Centrifugal.
离心机
Centrifugal.
-爸爸 -怎么了
- Dad. - What?
道德和伦理有什么区别
What's the difference between morals and ethics?
道德是用来界定
Well, a moral's an idea...
对与错的
about right and wrong.
伦理是在各种情况下对道德的应用
And ethics are how those morals apply to specific situations,
就好比 杀人是不对的
like it's wrong to kill someone,
但是如果对方还准备杀十个人
but if they're gonna kill ten other people,
那可以杀了他吗
is it okay to kill him?
我也不知道为什么要以杀人为例 这很...
I don't know why I use killing as an example, it's very...
非常暴♥力♥ 但也...
Pretty violent, but it's kind of an...
很合乎道德
obvious moral.
我的书里有个叫卢克的人
This... this guy Luke, in my book,
他的道德和伦理都很不堪
he has really bad morals and ethics.
都很不堪
Both.
他怎么就不堪了
How is he immoral and unethical?
因为他真的很坏
'Cause he's really bad.
他用谎言保护自己 但是当他应该撒谎时
He lies to protect himself, and then he doesn't lie
他却没有撒谎 让莉莉伤透了心
when he could lie to not break Lilly's heart.
我理解
I understand that.
你觉得他会如何为自己的选择辩护
What do you think he would say to defend his own choices?
也许第一次撒谎后他感到内疚
Well, maybe he feels bad about lying the first time.
于是第二次就没有撒谎
And so he doesn't lie the second time,
尽管那时候撒谎是符合伦理的
even though that would be the right ethic.
他会这样为自己的选择辩护
So he would defend his choice by saying
他明白了撒谎是不对的
that he learned lying was wrong,
所以现在他只想说实话
so now he wants to always tell the truth.
好吧
Okay.
所以他在道德上是对的 在伦理上是错的
So he would be right morally but not ethically.
把这些吃了
Eat these.
蹲下
Get down.
待在这
Stay here.
-为什么 -因为我让你这么做
- Why? - Because I said so.
-待在这 -好吧
- Stay here. - Okay.
-需要帮忙吗 先生 -天哪
- Can I help you, sir? - Oh, Jesus.
我在那边听到这里有动静
I heard some noises from over a ways.
我明白了 这是我的帐篷
I see. This is my camp.
这些是我的东西
These are my things.
我都不知道这里有人回来了
I didn't know anyone was back in this part.
我不能算是回来 只是路过
I'm not really back here, I'm just passing through.
只有我和一个老战友
It's just me and an old army buddy of mine.
他正在打猎
He's hunting at the moment.
-需要帮忙吗 -不必了
- Can I help you? - No.
不用 我只是四处逛逛
No, I... I'm just pokin' around.
这位是谁
And who have we here?
这是我儿子
That's my s... This is my son.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我儿子 艾利克斯
My son, Alex.
艾利克斯
Alex.
你多大了
And how old are you?
十一岁
Eleven.
-十一岁 -是的 十一岁
- Eleven! - Yeah, 11.
你在读什么
Well, what are you reading?
只是本书
Just a book.
看上去不错
It looks good.
很清秀的孩子
Comely boy.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们不想被人打扰 先生
We aren't looking for any more company, sir.
嗯 我想也是
Yeah, I bet.
好 那我就走了
Well, I will be on my way then.
如果看到你的战友 我会打个招呼的
If I see your buddy, I will say hello.
我说过让你躲起来
I told you to stay hiding.
收拾东西
Pack your things.
-我们要走了吗 -是的
- Are we moving? - Yes.
-现在吗 -是的
- Now? - Yes.
-就因为他 -是的
- 'Cause of him? - Yes.
他只是个老头
He's a doddering old man.
不只是他 还有他认识的所有人
Him and everyone he knows.
这是红色警报吗
Is this a red alert?
不是 但我希望能尽快离开
No, but I would like to move sort of quickly.
你为什么不像平常一样说我是你儿子
Why didn't you say I was your son like we usually do?
我说了你是我儿子
I did say you were my son.
而是让我藏起来 然后说你有一个战友
Instead of making me hide and saying you had a buddy?
好吧 小布 等我有时间思考了
Okay, Rag, I'll give you an answer to that
我会告诉你答案的
when I have some time to think about it.
现在 我需要你收拾自己的东西
Right now, I need you to gather your things.
小布 我不知道你为什么要走出来
Rag, I don't know why you came out of your hiding spot.
你以前从没这么做过
You've never done that before.
你得听从我的指示
You've got to listen to my instructions when I give them.
-小布 -好吧
- Rag? - Okay.
现在回答你的问题
Now, the answer to your question...
当你问我这个问题的时候 我说
Well, when you asked me the question, I said, you know,
"因为我让你这么做" 这样不太好
"Because I said so," and that's not kind,
不公平 你应该知道答案
it's unfair, you deserve to have an answer.
我也应该把答案告诉你
And I should have given you an answer,
但当时不行
but I couldn't in that moment.
没关系
It's okay.
我知道为什么
I knew why.
因为那个人
The man?
对 因为那个人
Yes, the man.
但是 好吧 就是因为那个人
But... Well, yes, the man. Period.
言归正传 回答你的问题...
But, anyway, the... the answer to your q...
小布 小布 你怎么知道自己走的方向
Rag? Rag? How do you know where you're going?
西北方向
Northwest.
我知道我们应该走哪个方向
I know which direction we're supposed to be going,
但是你怎么知道西北方向是哪边
but how do you know which direction northwest is?
因为你跟我说过无数次了 而且真的很简单
'Cause you told me a million times and it's really easy...
但是如果你一边看书
But if you're looking at your book,
一边走路 同时还在听我说话
and you're walking, and you're trying to listen to me,
你怎么知道自己走的方向是正确的
how do you know you're gonna go in the right direction?
因为同时看书 听你说话
'Cause it's not that hard to read, listen,
和走直线没那么难
and walk in a straight line.
真的吗 给我看看你的指南针
Really? Okay, show me your compass.
好吧 你对
Okay, fine.
你觉得那男人不道德吗
Do you think that man was immoral?
不道德 也许吧 我也说不好
Immoral? Um, maybe, but... I don't know.
我不认识他 所以不知道
I don't know him, so I don't know,
但我们的规矩是小心驶得万年船
and our rule is better safe than sorry.
我不认识任何人
Well, I don't know anybody.
什么叫你不认识任何人
What do you mean you don't know anybody?
我不认识任何人
I don't know anybody.
我只认识你
All I know is you.
电影精选列表