而我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
喂
Hello?
-你是谁 -克洛依
-Who is this? -Chloe...
-我是巴克 -谢谢
-This is Buck. -Thank you?
感谢上帝你还活着
Thank God, you're alive.
我爸在哪
Where is my dad?
他在我旁边
He is here.
克洛依 你还好吗
Chloe, are you okay?
爸 我以为你死了
Dad... I thought you were dead.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 我还好
Yeah... I guess so.
但妈妈跟瑞米都消失了
But Mom and Raymie, they are both gone.
你妈跟我提过这怪事
Mom told me about this.
我知道 她也跟我说过
I know, she told me too.
我很爱你 宝贝
I love you so much, sweetheart.
你是世界上我最爱的人
I love you more than anything in the world.
我也爱你 爸 我也是
Me too, daddy, me too...
很抱歉 我欺骗了你
I'm so sorry I lied to you
今天没陪在你身边
and I wasn't there with you today.
但我想让你知道 我有多爱你
I just really, really, need you to know how much I love you.
不管发生什么事
No matter what happens.
等等 爸 你干嘛现在说这个
Wait, dad... Why are you talking like this?
你怎么了 你在哪
What's going on? Where are you?
我们还在空中
Well... we still are in the air.
我们正飞回纽约 但碰到点麻烦
We're on our way home, but there is a problem.
所有机场都关闭 路上也都塞满车子
The airport are closed, the roads are jammed
-我没有地方可以降落 -什么
-and there's no way to land... -What?
还有我的燃油不足
And I don't have enough fuel.
克洛依
Chloe...
爸
Dad...
克洛依
Chloe...
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
我们即将抵达纽约
We are coming in on New York.
好耶
Alright...
然而 我们前方还有一个挑战
However, we still have challenges ahead.
所有机场都关闭了
All the airports are closed.
我要请你们在座位上坐好
I need you to remain in your seats...
系好安全带 尽量保持冷静
With your seat belts fastened, and try to remain calm.
我必须老实跟你们说
But I have to be honest...
目前情况危急
This is a very serious situation.
我们跟地面联♥系♥过了
We're talking to the ground,
我们试过找寻可替代的降落地点
we'll try to find an alternate landing sites.
但我们的燃料不足
But we are very low on fuel.
请务必听从空乘人员的指示
Please pay close attention to our flight crew.
如果你有信仰的话
And if you believe in prayer...
现在可以开始祈祷了
Now would be the time.
你可以跟我一起祈祷吗
Will you pray with me?
当然可以 当然 来吧
Yes, of course. Yeah.
没办法 还是接收不到讯号♥
Nothing. Still can't get signal.
继续试
Keep trying.
好
I will.
我要降落了...
Well, we'll gonna have to put it down.
降落在...哪里
Put it down? Where?
在水上
Water...
但你说...
But you said...
我知道
I know...
我尽可能等候肯尼迪机场的通知
I wait on JFK as long as I can,
没有跑道 我不能直接飞过去
but I can't fly there without a clear runway.
机场周边就是城市
There's nothing but city on every side of the airport.
我就是飞过去也没有地方降落
By flying in, there's nowhere to land.
等于是用400吨♥炸♥弹♥ 轰炸皇后区
We're flying a 400-tonne missile right into Queens.
肯尼迪机场 这里是泛州257航♥班♥
JFK tower, this is Pancon 257,
我们需要紧急疏散
we need emergency clearance immediately.
打给她 继续打
Get her back! Keep trying.
各位乘客 请大家务必注意
Ok folks, I need your full attention
因为目前情况紧急
as we go through the emergency procedures.
救生衣在你们座椅下面
Underneath your seats, you will find your life jackets.
请将腰间的安全带系紧
You must keep your seat belts tightly fastened across your waists...
一直到飞机完全停妥
until the plane come to a complete stop.
然后请依照空乘人员的指示逃生
Then you must follow all flight crew's instructions.
肯尼迪塔台 这里是泛州257
JFK tower, This is Pancon 257,
我们需要紧急疏散
we need emergency clearance right now.
肯尼迪塔台 肯尼迪塔台
JFK tower. JFK tower,
这里是泛州257 我们需要清出跑道
This is Pancon 257, we need clearance now!
快啊
Come on...
好的
OK.
巴克 你听得到吗
Buck, can you hear me?
克洛依
Chloe
调到扬声器模式
Put me on speaker!
我找到地方让你们降落了
I think I found a place where you guys can land.
商场附近有条修了一半的高速公路
The new East-West highway near the mall.
没有人在这附近
No one's out here. I think I can clear enough room.
我们的导航坏了
Our guidance system is out. I won't be able to find it in the dark.
嘿 克洛依 用你的手♥机♥ 打开罗盘应用
Hey, Chloe, your phone... We should open up the compass app.
好 等等
Ok, hang on.
好 打开了
Ok, I've got it.
好 你看下方的数字
Ok, you see the bottom, those little numbers?
念给我听
I need you to read those to me.
南40 66 34 西73 78 32
40.66.34 North 73.78.32 West
收到
I got it.
克洛依 我们有多大地方可用
Chloe, how much room we've got?
哦 超过半英里 但后面还有
Uh... about half a mile away. And there's more...
还有多少 我需要至少1英里跑道
How much more? I need at least a mile.
好 等等
Okay, hang on.
克洛依 克洛依 你还在吗
Chloe... Chloe, are you still there?
大约0 7英里 0 8英里
About seven-tenth. Eight-tenth...
巴克 巴克 你听得到吗
Buck... Buck, can you hear me?
喂
Hello?
快点
Come on.
搞什么鬼
You've got to be kidding me.
快点
Come on!
我们需要一个醒目的标记
We need a visual of some kind,
让我知道降落区域的起点
so we can see where the landing zone begins.
你还好吗
How are you?
噢 不
Oh, No.
你不介意我坐旁边吧
Do you mind if I sit down here for a moment?
等一下你老公就会从厕所出来
Just until your husband comes back from the bathroom.
我们燃油用尽了
We ran out of fuel!
什么
What?
不会吧
No.
还可以降落 我们可以滑翔着陆
Still land it. We can glide it down.
但我们会快速着地
But we're going to hit the ground fast.
我们没有任何动力用于减速 只能靠刹车
I've no thrust to slow it down, just the brakes.
只有充分利用好每一寸空地
We're going to need every inch she can get us.
爸
Dad...
克洛依
Chloe...
我现在在路的尽头
I'm out of road.
应该有0 9英里长
I'm at nine-tenth of a mile
但后面有很多起重机挡住去路
but there're a bunch of heavy equipment blocking my way.
亲爱的 0 9英里应该够了
Honey, nine-tenth is good enough.
但我需要个醒目的参考物
But I need a bright visual point of referrence
当成降落区的引导标志
so that I can see where the landing zone is.
那我闪我车子的大灯
Okay. I'm flashing my lights.
你可以看到吗
Can you see that?
还看不到 我们现在离那边太远了
No, we are too far out for that,
我需要更大更亮的东西
I need a bigger light like a flare.
但我已经没时间了
But we are running out of time.
我必须马上降落
I have to come in right now!
克洛依
Chloe...