没人帮助我 我的孩子不见了
no one will help me. My baby, has gone.
她才六个月大 没人帮助我
She is six months old. No one will help me.
-我很抱歉 -帮帮我 为什么
-I'm sorry. -Help me! Why...
我是卡梅隆威廉姆斯
This is Cameron Williams,
正在257航♥班♥上
reporting from flight 257.
我们现在在大西洋的上空
We are somewhere over the Atlantic,
正在飞往伦敦
heading for London.
离开肯尼迪机场约三小时
About 3 hours from JFK.
在飞机上发生了不可思议的事
Something impossible just took place on this plane.
夫人 告诉我你经历了什么
Ma'am, can you tell me what you saw?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我的孩子不见了
My Kids gone... disappeared
你当时在干嘛呢
Do you know when it happened?
没干嘛 我就坐在这里
Nothing! I was sitting here,
我好像睡着了 她从我怀中掉下去
I thought that maybe I'd fallen asleep and I'd drop her or something but
邻座也在尖叫 我不确定
Neighbour was screaming. I don't know.
这件不可思议的事
As unbelievable this may sound,
在机上所有的人都看到了 人就这样消失了
people from over this plane simply vanished.
他们的衣服
Leaving their clothes
及随身行李都留在原地
and personal possessions and everything else...
小姐 你还好吗
Miss, Are you okay?
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
不可能发生的
This isn't it. It can't be.
不可能是什么
This is what?
不
No...
我知道这里发生了什么事
I know what's going on here.
你知道什么
What do you know?
好吧
Okay.
这是趟很糟的旅程 你们已经有过了
It's a bad trip. You've had them before.
很快就要结束了
It's not gonna last forever.
嘿
Hey, hey.
没事了
It's alright.
我们先回座位吧
Let's go to your seat.
我们到了
There we go.
先系上安全带 好吗
Buckle in... alright.
你说你知道怎么回事
You said that you knew what happened.
这不可能
None of this is happening.
没事的 我们都会没事的 好吧
It's okay, we're gonna get through this. Alright?
没错 这不可能发生
You're right. None of this happening.
你先放松下来 坐好放松
Why don't you relax, ok? Sit back and relax.
然后睡一下
Try get some sleep.
快接
Oh, come on...
你好 这里是斯蒂尔家
Hi, this is the Steele's household.
请留下您的姓名与电♥话♥
Please leave your name and number.
妈
Mom...
妈 快接电♥话♥ 我不知道这是怎么回事
Mom, please pick up the phone. I do not know what's going on.
瑞米 如果你回到家了
Raymie, if you went home
你应该听得到我讲话
and you can hear me right now.
你听好了 我知道你很害怕
I need you to listen, ok? I know that you are scared
我也很害怕 但你赶快接起电♥话♥
and I'm scared too. But I really need you to pick up the phone.
你要让我知道你没事
Need you to let me know that you're okay.
我需要听到你的声音
I need to hear your voice.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
我觉得我们现在该做的是
I think what we should all be doing right now,
就是祈祷
is, is saying a prayer.
祈祷
A prayer?
念给谁听
A prayer to who?
给神听
To God.
谁的神
Whose God?
你的神还是我的神
Yours or mine?
都行
Just to God.
你想知道我在想什么吗
You wanna know what I think?
不想
No.
各位旅客请注意
Attention passengers...
由于尚未抵达航程中点
Since we haven't reached the halfway point
目前准备返航纽约
I'm turning back to New York.
我们约三小时后返回肯尼迪机场
We'll be at JFK in a little over three hours.
抱歉
Sorry
有人么
Who's in there?
-有人么 -噢噢噢 小姐
-Who's in there? -Woah, woah, woah, woah miss...
瑞米
Raymie!
往那边走 这里禁止通行
Not here. Go around. Nobody's been down this street.
好了 冷静下来
Alright, Calm down
你好 我是艾琳斯蒂尔
Hi, this is Irene Steele...
你还好吗
You okay?
你清点人数了吗
Did you do the count?
我试了
I tried.
但是大家都不在自己的位置上
But most of them aren't even sitting in their seats.
有些人还站着
They aren't even sitting at all.
-大家都很害怕 -我们都很害怕
-They're scared, Ray. -We're all scared.
不管如何 希望它不会再发生
Well, Let's hope whatever it was doesn't happen again.
怎么回事
What's that?
查理1581 这里是泛州257航♥班♥
Charlie 1581, this is Pancon 257,
听到请回答
do you copy?
查理1581
Charlie 1581,
我们现在有紧急状况 重复...
we have an emergency situation. Repeat, we have an...
查理1581 这里是泛州257航♥班♥
Charlie 1581, this is Pancon 257,
听到请回答
do you copy?
查理1581 你太接近我们的航道
Charlie 1581, You are approaching our flight path!
我们发生紧急状况
we have an emergency situation.
你太接近我们航道
You are approaching our flight path!
出去叫乘客做好准备
Get out there and prep the cabin!
马上
Now
碰撞警告 请爬升
Traffic alert. Climb.
所有乘客请立刻回到座位
All passengers take your seats
并系好您的安全带
and put seat belts on immediately!
查理1581 你已经进入我的航道
Charlie 1581, you're in our airspace.
我即将爬升一千尺
I'm climbing 1,000 feet.
重复 是1-0-0-0尺
That is one, zero, zero, zero feet.
求救 这里是泛州257航♥班♥
Mayday! This is Pancon 257.
我们刚与另一客机擦撞
We have been involved in a collision.
查理1581飞机坠毁
Charlie 1581 is down.
我们的坐标是 4-7
Our Coordinates are... 4-7
发生紧急状况
This is an emergency situation.
有一架飞机坠毁 我们需要搜救
We have a plane down. We need searching and rescue...
重复 发生紧急状况
Repeat, this is an emergency.
拜托 来个人接听吧
Come on, there has to be someone out there.
你有病吗
What is wrong with you?
你以为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You really believe a group of terrorists
可以做出这种科幻武器吗
could develop a bomb like this?
又不是汽车上装炸♥弹♥
We are not talking about a car bomb.
如果这是武器的话
If this was a weapon,
应该不是地球人可以发明的
it's not from this planet.
你到底在说什么鬼
What exactly are you saying?
我只是说 也许他们被绑♥架♥了
I'm just saying, maybe they were abducted.
外星人
Aliens?
拜托 你听听他说的
Come on. Can you believe this guy?
来吧 离开这里
Alright. Let's get outta here.
大家都还好吗
Is everything okay?
另一架飞机的乘客也不见了吗
That other plane, did it lose people?
我不清楚
I don't know.
你的相机呢
Your camera?
我需要你拍一下机翼给机长看
I need you to take a picture of the wing for the captain.
瑞米
Raymie?
南大楼需要医护人员
Medical Staff needed in south wing.
博登医师需要护士协助手术
Dr. Brandon needed in O.R.
东三的护士站请接分机1-7
Nurses station three east pickup extension 1-7.
好吧 我只能拍到这个
Ok. Here's what I can get.
看起来机翼差个六寸就撞烂了
Looks like we came about 6 inches from losing a wing.
但扰流板不见了
And the spoiler is gone.