这人抽烟居然没火柴
God, how do you smoke without matches?
跑道好像不够长
There isn't enough room, is there?
就算不够长
If there isn't,
我也不希望她以后自责这件事
I don't want her to think it's her fault.
到了 我们开始下降了
This is it, we're coming down.
你有看到任何标记吗
Can you see anything?
-没有 -继续找
-No. -Keep looking.
我们大约还有三公里
We have about three miles.
我们只有一次机会
We've got one try.
我必须知道跑道的起点
We need to know where to start.
还是没看到
Nothing yet!
快点 宝贝女儿啊
Come on, honey.
在那里
There!
喔 拜托
Ah! Oh, oh come on.
不
No, no. Ah.
我们降落装置可能坏了
We might have lost the landing gear.
什么
Huh?
爸 你的左侧轮子没了
Dad! you have no left wheel.
噢 我们到家了
Oh... We're home!
大家还好吗 现在可以下飞机了
Everyone ok? I need everyone out of the plane now.
请大家站起来
Everyone get up!
一次一位 来吧
One at a time. Let's go!
巴克 到了下面后请帮助其他人离开
Buck! Would you, when you go to the bottom would you help them get off?
走吧 走吧
Let's go, let's go.
当你滑到气垫底部
When you get to the bottom,
-请尽快远离飞机 -威尼斯 快走
-please get out of the way -Venice, go,
快走 快 快
you gotta go. Come on. Come on, come on.
快走 快 小心 快
Let's go. Go. Go. Careful. Go. Go, go.
巴克
Buck!
克洛依 喔
Chloe.
谢谢
Thank you.
拿去吧
Here you go.
你做得很好
You did a great job.
你也是
You too.
海蒂
Hattie!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道了
I know.
爸
Dad...
我应该陪着你
I should be here with you.
陪着你妈 陪着瑞米
With mom, with Raymie.
我不应该离开你们
I should never left.
看到你没事就好
It's glad you're okay.
我...
I'm
我猜你想要这个
I thought you might want these.
噢 谢了
Oh, thanks.
我们还好
We're OK.
这简直是世界末日
Looks like the end of the world.
末日还没到
No. Not yet.
恐怕这只是开始
I'm afraid this is just the beginning.