欢迎搭乘泛州航♥空♥257航♥班♥前往伦敦
Welcome aboard Pancon flight 257 to London.
今天的飞行时间预计为6小时30分钟
Flight time today will be 6 hours and 30 minutes.
感谢您的搭乘 敬祝旅途愉快
Thank you and enjoy Your flight.
所以你拿到她的电♥话♥号♥码了么
So, did you get her number?
拜托 一个小时前我就看到 你跟她坐在大厅里
Come on... I saw you two at the lounge about an hour ago
然后你还是最晚登机的人
and you happened to be the last person to get on the plane.
你是在想我应该多陪陪你吗
And to think, I could have spend the last time with you instead.
我不懂你这号♥人为什么总想着泡妞
I do not know why you uncaring guys always wanted to get the girls.
可能是因为我们穿得不像"欢乐合唱团"
Maybe because we do not want to go around like a dress rehearsal for Glee.
好吧 我这次先不跟你计较
You know, I'll let you have that one.
毕竟你坐头等舱还顺便把我带上
Only as a thank you though for hooking a brother up with first class.
你不用谢我
No need to thank, man.
你该谢的是独自坐在经济舱的家伙
But, that guy who's sitting tight back there...
因为你本该坐在那儿
Now, you should.
我认得你
I know you!
乔治 快看 是歌♥手法兰克西纳特拉
Look, George. It's Frank Sinatra!
-什么 -他是法兰克
-What's that? -It is Frank...
哦 听着 乔治 我们降落了
Oh, Listen George... We're home!
降落 我们还没起飞
Home? We're not home.
有时候他会有点搞混
Sometimes he gets a bit confused.
大家午安 我是泛州257航♥班♥的机长雷佛斯蒂尔
Good afternoon, this is your Captain Rayford Steele on flight Pancon 257,
目前天气状况良好
The weather conditions are reported to be good.
我们到伦敦的航程将会非常愉快
So, it will be a nice smooth flight all the way to London.
请坐回您的座位 享受我们一流的服务
Please sit back and enjoy our excellent service.
我们即将供应免费饮料和点心
We will be serving complimentary drinks and snacks shortly.
请坐回座位 尽管放松
So, please sit back and relax.
不 强尼 你啥都别说
No Johnny, you don't have to tell them anything.
只管拖延时间
Just do what you do best. Stall 'em!
不过若有并购迹象
But if you see one thing that makes you think they smell an acquisition...
-就马上脱手 -请
-ditch it all. -Please
-请关闭所有电子设备 -看
-turn off and stow away all electronic devices. -Look
-谢谢 -看 我的私人飞机停在休斯顿
-Thank you. -I left the company jet in Houston,
我会带着签好的文件回到伦敦
I'll be in London with the papers signed
神不知鬼不觉
before they know I'm gone.
-快点吧 再见了 -请关闭并放好
-Well go, get, adios, do it. -Please turn off and stow away...
所有电子设备
all electronic devices.
泛州257飞机 可以起飞了
PanCon 2-5-7. you are cleared for takeoff.
克洛依 克洛依
Chloe, Chloe!
嘿 来
Hey! Come here!
我的天啊
Oh God, Oh my goodness!
你长大了 好
You are so big! Ok.
你有从机场买♥♥礼物给我吗
Did you get me anything at the airport?
你马上就知道
Well, you'll just have to wait and see.
好了 打开看看 看是什么礼物
Alright, check it out in there and see what you've got.
我一直想要的棒球手套耶
The new baseball gloves that I've been asking for!
不可思议 妈 克洛依回来了
No way! Mom! Chloe is here!
她在这里 妈
She is here, Mom.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi -Hey
我的天啊
My Gosh...
你变漂亮了
Oh, you look beautiful.
哇
Wow.
嗯 要来点喝的吗
Um, can I get you something to drink?
好啊 当然好
Yeah... Yeah... Sure.
妈 克洛依买♥♥了新棒球手套给我 你看
Mom... mom... Chloe got me a brand new baseball gloves. See?
所以你♥爸♥看到你开心吗
So, was your dad surprised?
是 他很开心
Yeah. I think he was.
他很重视你
Must have meant a lot to him.
他被召回时不太开心
He seemed very upset that he had to leave.
看得出来
Yeah, I could tell.
你飞回来还顺利吗
So, how was your flight?
还好 感觉还好
It's Good. I was good.
学校怎么样
School?
还不错
It's fine.
你绝对猜不到我在机场遇到谁
Hey, you'll eh... you'll never guess who I met at the airport.
巴克 威廉姆斯
Buck Williams.
不对 是卡梅隆 威廉姆斯
Sorry, Cameron Williams.
-那位有名的记者 -是啊
-From the news? -Yeah!
-真的 -嗯
-Really? -Hm-hmm.
你有跟他说到话吗
Did you get a chance to talk to him?
当然有啊 哦 他 他人很不错
I did... actually. Erm, he is... He is a great guy.
嗯 刚好又很帅
Hmm, so just happens to be gorgeous.
我说你是他的粉丝
I told him you were a fan.
是吗
Oh?
是的 对了 原来你不是唯一
Yeah. By the way, you're not the only one
觉得每次地震就是世界末日的人
who thinks every earthquake will be the end of the world.
有个怪女人逼问他...
Some crazy lady cornered him at the airport.
不是这个意思...
That's not how I learnt that.
总之他人很好啦
Anyway, Hmm... He is a great guy.
克洛依 我不想逼你
Chloe, honey... I don't mean to push.
虽然你一定会这么认为
I know it must feel that way.
我只是希望你能了解
I just want you to understand.
这件事非常重要
It's important to me.
你一定要做好准备
I just want you to be ready.
准备什么
Ready for what?
没...没什么
Never mind.
我说话时能否别打断
Can we just talk without you cutting me off?
妈 我才刚到家
Mom, I just got here.
我现在不想讨论沉重的话题
I'm not really up for a heavy conversation.
好吧 但你要听我的劝告
Ok, sure... But just hear me out.
就这么一次
Just a little.
我一直祈祷你快点回家
I've been praying for you to come home
神听到我的祈祷 把你带回来了
and I believe that's why God brought you here.
你说什么 神把我带回来
What did you say? God brought me home?
神并没有带我回家 是我自己回家的
God did not bring me home, I brought me home.
我自己买♥♥机票 自己搭飞机
I bought the ticket, I got on on the flight.
跟神一点关系都没有
God had nothing to do with it.
不然我问你
And let me ask you something.
如果神让我回家庆祝老爸的生日
If God brought me home for dad's birthday...
那为何神又让老爸飞去伦敦
Then why did He let him fly off to London?
可能他希望我们好好聊聊
Maybe it's important for us to talk.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
我只知道爸是因为
One thing I do know for sure,
你一天到晚谈上帝才不想回家
God is the reason dad is not here right now.
克洛依
Chloe!
我马上回来
Be right back.
我可以帮你放包包
Can I give you a hand with your bag?
我有请你帮忙吗
Did I ask for a hand?
我...可以把它放上去
I, I can put it on the top for you.
我自己也可以放
Yeah? So could I!
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
你想问我问题对吧
Want to ask me a question?
想问我怎么开车
Wonder how I drive?
我去哪里买♥♥衣服
Maybe, where I buy my clothes?
我够得着小便斗吗
How do I reach the urinal?
什么是小便斗
What is a urinal?
这是我爸
That's my dad.
他是踢足球的
He plays football.
那很好啊 孩子
That's nice, kid.
如果他手臂恢复的话 明天会出赛喔
He's going to be on TV tomorrow if his throwing arm's all better.
你♥爸♥是球星
Your dad plays ball on TV?
哪一队
What team?
加油 喷射机队
Gooo... Jets!
喔 他手臂怎么了
Oh. What's wrong with his arm?
寇斯摩 他是我爸的狗
Cosmo. He's my dog.
上次把我爸从吊床撞下来
He knocked daddy off the hammock.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我爸气疯了 他把寇斯摩丢进泳池
Daddy was so mad. He pushed Cosmo onto the floor.
不是说别打扰其他旅客
What did I tell you about bothering other passengers?
抱歉
Sorry...
你有下注球队
So, you're a betting man.