没错
Yup.
赢了你会分她钱吗
You're gonna give the kid a cut?
她爸是球王卡威尔 她不缺钱吧
Her dad's P.K. Carvell. Doubt she needs the money.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
-出去一下 -我可以一起去吗
-Out! -Can I come?
瑞米 现在不行
Raymie, not now!
拜托嘛
Please.
-好吧 拿着你的东西 -太棒了
-Alright, get your stuff. -Awesome!
我们可以去购物中心吗
Can we go to the mall?
可以
Yes, we can.
我听说游戏光碟全部两折
I heard there's 80% off for Games stuff.
你觉得妈是不是疯了
Do you think mom is crazy?
什么
What?
不
No.
我只是心情不好
No, I was just upset.
爸说布鲁斯牧师在对她洗♥脑♥
Dad says pastor Bruce was washing her brains.
爸在开玩笑吧
Oh, that's just a joke.
是吗
It is?
我听不懂这笑话
I don't get it.
我也听不懂
Neither do I
你心情应该挺糟的
So this must kinda suck.
-怎么说 -你过生日时还要工作啊
-What is that? -Having to fly on your birthday?
你还有一堆生活开销需要付账呢 对吧
Well, you have gotta pay the bills, right?
克洛依这次会待多久
So how long is Chloe going to be in town?
飞航状况看起来挺平稳的
Well, looks like smooth sailing.
我去伸展一下筋骨 看大家在干嘛
I wanna stretch my legs and see how's the crew is doing.
我买♥♥到了
I got 'em.
天啊
God
我会找机会报答你的
I'm going to find a way to pay you back.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事 我以为可以买♥♥到更好的位置
No. I just thought the seats should be a little closer to the stage.
-来点咖啡 -嗯
-Coffee? -Uhuh..
她会没事的
She'll be ok.
什么
Huh?
我说老妈
Mom.
她一直都带着那条项链
She still wears that necklace, you know.
你做的那一条
The one you made her.
她从不解下来
She never takes it off.
他们会和好吧 老妈跟老爸
They're gonna be alright, right? Mom and dad?
是啊 当然啊
Hmm? Yes, yes of course.
爸爸被叫去干活 又不能不去啊
Dad's being called in to work, there's nothing he could do okay?
爸有跟你提到我的比赛吗
Did dad tell you about my game?
当然啊 我们都在说你的事
Are you kidding me? You're all we talk about.
爸说你是宇宙无敌棒球天才
He said that you were the greatest baseball player in the whole world.
-你知道吗 -知道什么
-And you know what? -What?
他说的没错
He is right.
我爱你
I love you.
我很想你 老弟
I miss you, buddy.
凯蒂 凯蒂
Kathy! Kathy?
-请坐好 -有看到我的女儿吗
-Please sit down. -Have you seen my daughter?
有看到她吗
Have you seen her I don't know where she is?
我必须请你坐下
I need you to sit down.
请你坐下
Sit down, please. Sit down
克里斯 让我进去
Chris! Let me in!
克里斯
Chris!
瑞米
Raymie!
-她人呢 -请坐好并扣上安全带
-Where is she? -Sit down and put your seatbelt on.
请大家立刻系上安全带
Please everyone put your seatbelts on now. Please.
请大家坐好
Everyone sit down!
我的孩子
My baby?
我要去看看是怎么回事
I'm going to find out what's going on.
谁跟我一起去
Who's coming with me?
我跟你去吧
I'll go with you.
走吧 我们需要答案
Let's go, get some answers.
我要见机长
I want to see your captain.
-请别这样 -我要见机长
-Please. -I want to see the captain!
-请站住 先生 -我要见机长 不
-Stop! Please! Sir! -I want to see the captain! No!
请注意 这里是机长广播
Attention, this is the captain.
-放开我 -这里是机长广播
-Get off me! -This is the captain.
请所有人立刻回到自己的座位
All passengers take your seats immediately.
-住手 -拜托 请回到座位上去
-Stop! -Please I need you to take your seats.
开门
Open this door!
目前机舱气压过低
We are experiencing a decompression.
请回到您的座位并戴上氧气罩
Return your seats, and put on your oxygen masks.
-请回到座位上去 -这简直莫名其妙
-Please return to your seats. -This is nonsense.
真的太疯狂了
This is so crazy.
快走
Come on!
停下来
Stop!
这里是泛州航♥班♥257 我们发生紧急状况
This is Pancon 257. We have an emergency.
这里是泛州航♥班♥257 我们发生紧急状况
This is Pancon 257. We have an emergency.
求救 求救
Mayday! Mayday!
这里是泛州航♥班♥257 有人收到吗
This is Pancon heavy 257. Acknowledge!
我把气压调低 现在没事了
Drop the pressure, it's ok now...
机上乘客快吓死了
Everyone on this plane is scared to death.
我需要你来照顾大家
I really need you to step up your hand.
-你可以做到吗 -可以
-Can you do it? -Yeah
我跟乘客说些话 你顾着仪表板
I'm going to say something to the passengers, watch the flight deck.
好的
OKey
大家好 我是斯蒂尔机长
Hello. I'm Captain Steele!
我想请你们留在座位上 并系好安全带
I need you to remain in your seats with your seat belts fastened.
但你们可以拿掉你们的氧气罩了
But you can now all remove your oxygen masks.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
我的孩子 我的孩子呢
My kid... Where is my kid?
我知道你们都想要答案 我也跟你们一样
I know you all want answers, and believe me, so do I.
我发誓我会尽全力找出答案 但此刻
And I'll do my best to get them. But, right now...
我必须做好我的工作来保证大家的安全
I have to do my job so that we're all safe.
安全 安全个屁
Safe? Safe from what?
坐下
Sit down!
我们的恐慌会危害飞航安全
Safe from our own panic.
这是目前机上最大的威胁
It is the biggest threat on this plane right now.
现在我机上服务员要清点人数
Now, I'm going to ask the flight attendants to do a head count.
不管那些消失的人去哪了 我们会找到他们的
Whatever happened to those people, we will find them.
我目前跟外界断了联♥系♥
I haven't been able to reach anyone yet.
所以我不知道是否这种
So, I... I don't know if this...
事件只发生在我们的飞机
event was isolated to our aircraft
或是附近其他飞机都有相同情况
or others in the area have been affected,
我保证
but I promise...
一有最新消息 就会马上告诉大家
As soon as I have something to tell you, I will.
这是怎样
That's it?
瑞米
Raymie?
了解 好的 请稍等 好的
I understand, I will. Just a minute please... I will.
吉米
Kimmy...
天啊 吉米
Oh God .. Kimmy...
天啊 吉米不见了
Kimmy is gone.
-雷 这是怎么回事 -海蒂
-Ray, what is happening? -Hattie.
海蒂 坚强一点
Hattie... you've gotta pull yourself together.
抱着我 抱着我
Just hold me... just hold me.
海蒂...你看着我 你看着我
Hattie... look at me, look at me.
我们是受过训练的专业人员
We're trained for emergencies.
我们要做好我们的工作
We're going to do our jobs.
-好 -现在只剩我一个驾驶
-OK -But I'm on my own up here.
你必须全神贯注 好吗
So, I really need you to focus. Alright?
-可以吗 -好
-Ok? -Ok.
听着
Now listen...
我需要你回到机舱 去清点人数
I want to go back and do full check on the manifest.
至少知道都有谁还在
At least, find out who they are.
-还有总共消失多少人 好吗 -可以
-And how many of them are missing, right? -Ok.
雷 我好怕
Ray... I'm scared.
我现在没时间害怕
I will be. As soon as I have time.
拜托 请帮帮我
Please, please help me,