什么意思
What does that mean?
等我们回机场的时候会比较难减速
It's just gonna be a lot tougher to slow down when we get home.
还好肯尼迪机场跑道够长
The runway at JFK is long enough.
好险他们没撞烂我们的尾翼
Good thing we didn't hit the tail.
那我们还蛮好运的
I guess it's our lucky day.
他们都消失了
They're all gone.
不仅仅是婴儿 大点的孩子也都消失了
Not just the babies. The older kids too.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我在找我的弟弟
I'm looking for my brother.
我听到一些医生刚刚在讨论
I heard some doctors talking a while ago.
不只是这里 到处都发生了
This is not just here. It's everywhere.
世界各地都有相同情况
All over the world.
怪事发生以后 小孩全都消失了
They say no one has seen a single kid since it happened.
我们的一些电脑传感器可能坏了
We either damaged some of our computer sensors or...
卡麦隆 目前无法自动驾驶
Cameron, I've lost the auto-pilot
你可以到最后面帮我看看
Can you go to the very back
有没有液体从机翼漏出吗
and check if you can see there's any liquid spilling out from the wing?
液体
Liquid?
你是说燃油
You mean fuel?
以便我们要升高几千尺
That take us up to a few thousand feet,
稀薄的空气会让我们安全点 以防万一
Thinner air should give us more range, just in case.
好的
Perfect.
我们必须回去 我们要回家
We have to go back. We have to go back.
我们正在调头 几个小时后就
We are going back, only for a few hours.
我是说回到刚刚孩子不见的地方
No, I mean, back to where they disappeared.
-我要找回我的孩子 -我明白
-I need to find my baby. -I know.
我们在漏油
We are losing fuel.
我们只到伦敦的半路
We were halfway to London.
我们撑不到返回了
We're not gonna have enough to get home.
什么 我们回不了家了
What? We can't get home?
我们有储备燃油 没事的
We have fuel reserves. We'll gonna be fine.
机身着火了吗
Are we on fire?
我们有权利知道我们何时会死
We have the right to know if we're going to die, ok?
大家都不会死
No one is going to die!
嘿 大家听好了
Hey, everyone, listen up!
大家都会活下来 听到没有
No one is going to die, you hear me?
坐下 大家坐下
Sit down, Everyone sit!
机长是对的 再怎么艰难
Now, captain's right. As hard as it may be,
我们也要保持冷静
we all need to stay calm.
-机身着火了 -哪里
-We're on fire. -Where?
这边的机翼
The wing on this side.
是机翼着火还是喷出物起火
Is the wing on fire or is the spray on fire?
是喷出物 但火势很大
The spray. It's big.
火在后面燃烧 等会儿就会熄灭了
We'll fly afront of it. It'll burn off.
但是
But?
那是燃料
It's fuel.
我们需要燃油撑到回家
Fuel that we need to hang on.
这样我们可以顺利返航吗
Can it still take us back?
这要看漏油的位置
Well, that depends.
看是侧边漏还是底部漏
on the leak is here or here.
所以我们该怎么做
So what do we do?
我们就让它烧 看最后剩多少
Let it burn. See what is left.
火熄灭了
Fire is out.
但油表没变
Levels haven't change.
这意思是说油箱空了吗
Does that mean we're empty?
这个无法确定
Means we don't know.
-升降舵也坏了 -什么
-And we've lost the elevators. -What?
升降舵 飞机现在爬不高了
The elevators. Can't climb.
等于我们提早两个小时下降高度
Looks like we begun our decent at New York two hours early.
现在根本联络不到任何人
Can't believe we can't reach anyone.
你有卫星电♥话♥吧
You have a satellite phone?
真不愧是新闻记者
Investigative journalist.
而我是飞行员
Pilot.
刚刚差点撞上我们的飞机 似乎是仅存的人
Yeah, it seems the only other plane up here was the one that hit us?
你有跟他们讲过话吗
Did you talk to them?
他们乘客也不见了吗
Did they lose any passengers?
我不知道他们的乘客怎样了
I don't know about passengers.
我只知道
But I do know this.
刚刚那架飞机无人驾驶
There wasn't anyone flying that plane.
不好意思 我只是在想
Excuse me. I was just thinking...
如果他们还在呢
What if they are still here?
什么
What?
我的意思是
I mean...
如果我们只是看不到他们
What if we just cannot see them?
可能他们只是变透明
Like, you know, if they're invisible.
哈 我的上帝啊
Jeez wheez.
透明人跟直接消失 哪一个比较疯狂
Isn't invisible any crazier than vanished?
你好 这是三♥级♥警报
Hello, this is ThreeStar alarm.
侦测到您系统发出警告
We have detected an alarm at your system.
由于呼叫数据不正常 我们无法...
Due to an unusual call volume, we are unable to...
你了解吉米多少
What do you know about Kimmy?
什么
What?
你跟她熟吗
How well did you know her?
不是太熟
Not very.
-大概这是第三次共事 -去拿她的东西
-It's maybe my third one with her. -Go grab her stuff.
-什么东西 -所有东西
-What stuff? -Anything.
她的皮包 外套 随身行李
Her purse, her jacket, her overnight bag.
把她的东西都拿来这里
Just go get her things and bring them in here.
-麻烦你 -好的
-Please -OK
各位乘客请注意
Attention passengers,
请注意 有另一架飞机闯入我们的航道
we have another aircraft in our airspace.
返回座位坐好 系好您的安全带
return to your seats, fasten your seatbelts.
查理1581 你已经闯入我的航道
Charlie 1581 you're in our airspace.
我即将爬升一千尺
I am climbing 1000 feet,
重复是1-0-0-0尺
That is one, zero, zero, zero...
放下皮包 放下皮包
Dump the purse. Dump the purse.
快点 只要...
Come on, just...
你要找什么
What are you looking for?
要么是我疯了
Either I'm going crazy,
要么就是这个世界疯了
or the entire world is insane.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我想我知道他们在哪了
I think I know where they are.
或我们根本不在我们认知的时空
What if we are now where we think we are or even when?
什么意思
What do you mean?
如果我们刚刚经过虫洞
Well, what if we passed through a wormhole,
就是时光皱折
A wrinkle in the space time fabric.
理论上我们来到另一个空间
Theoretically, we could be in different dimension
一个没有他们的空间
where those people who don't exist...
一个没有出现过他们的时空
where they never exist?
这简直是疯了
That is insane!
住嘴 你们真是够了
Stop it! That's enough! all of you!
我知道这里发生什么事
I know what's going on here.
你知道
You do?
他花多少钱收买♥♥你
How much did he pay you?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我不敢相信他会这么做 她是我女儿
I can't believe he do this, she's my daughter!
好吧 女士 我不知道你怎么想的
Okay miss, I don't know what you thinks going on here...
但你需要
but you need to...
起来
Get up!
你去哪弄到这个的
Where did you get that?
你
You!
是
Yes
-他们付你多少钱 -什...什么
-How much did he pay you? -What?
他把她弄到哪儿去了
Where did he take her?
谁 拜托 你到底在说谁
Who? Please! What are you talking about?
-我丈夫 -小姐 拜托
-My husband... -Miss, please!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut, just shut up!
女士 谁是你丈夫 告诉我们吧
Ma'am, who's your husband? Just tell us that.
-你为何要这么做 -听我说
-Why are you doing this? -Listen to me...
我向你保证 我从来没见过你丈夫
I promise you, I've never met your husband.