玛莎! -切斯特?
Martha! -Chester?
贝丝!
Bess!
发生什么事了?马修 你怎么穿成这个样子?
What's going on here? Matthew, why are you dressed like that?
到底发生什么事了?我想知道
What the hell's going on? I'd like to know.
贝丝 放轻松点 好吗?什么事都没有
Bess, take it easy, will you? It's nothing.
当我还小的时候我也这么做 我也会穿得像个女孩一样
When I was a kid I did the same thing. I used to dress up like a girl, too.
你知道孩子们都什么样 他们总是会做些疯狂的事
You know how kids are, they're always doing crazy things.
你知道 女孩想变成男孩 男孩想变成女孩
You know, girls want to be boys. Boys want to be girls.
有一些是这样
Some of them are.
妈妈 切斯特没有恶意的
Mom, Chester didn't mean any harm.
他只是想我在足球队里帮帮他
He just wanted me to help him on the soccer team.
这样他的队就能赢了 -马修 回你的房♥间去
So he could get a winning team. -Matthew, go to your room.
但是 妈妈... -回你的房♥间去!
But, Mom... -Go to your room!
所以 他就是在你的那支新队伍里踢球
So, that's the new team that he was playing on.
你知道 对我撒谎是一件事 但是让我的儿子堕落就是另一件事了
You know, it's one thing to lie to me, but to corrupt my son.
那天你在车里接到玛莎的电♥话♥的时候
That day in the car when you got that call from Martha,
实际上是马修
that was Matthew who called you.
你怎么能这样一直骗我?
How could you keep lying to me like this?
贝丝 我只是想我的队能赢 这样我们就能结婚了
Bess, I just wanted to have a winning team so we could get married.
我从不这么想 -是的 你要这样想
I never looked at it that way. -Yeah, well, I look at it that way.
你真是个好推销员 切斯特
You are a great salesman, Chester,
但我不会再上你的当了!现在 给我出去!
but I'm finished buying your bullshit! Now, get out of here!
贝丝 我没有恶意 我是为了我们 我爱你!
Bess, I didn't mean any harm. I did it for us. I love you!
出去
Just get out.
白♥痴♥ 傻子!蠢货!
Idiot. Moron! Jerk-off!
嘿 伙计 你怎么了?
Hey, buddy, what's your problem?
我不想听你在这儿胡说
I don't have to take your bullshit.
我没跟你说 我在跟我自己说
I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to myself.
我遇到难题了 我女人把我赶出来了
I got a problem, my girl threw me out.
这就是为什么我在喝酒
That's why I'm drinking.
抱歉 你知道 我没有恶意
I'm sorry. You know, I didn't mean any harm.
听着 伙计 这样的事我听过很多了
Look, buddy, I've heard that story a thousand times.
我知道你在经历什么
I know what you're going through.
听着 你只需要对自己说 “见鬼去吧”
Listen, you just have to say to yourself, "To hell with it."
家具都给她
Let her keep the furniture.
请再给我一杯 -孩子 你喝得不少了
Give me another one. -Kid, you've had enough.
你把你的晚餐都糟蹋掉了 为什么不回家去呢?
You're gonna spoil your dinner. Why don't you go on home?
不 我不想回家
No, I don't want to go home.
快点 快点 再给我一杯
Come on. Come on, give me another one.
看你喝酒的方式 你一定是和女朋友吵架了
Kid, the way you're drinking, you must have a girl problem.
没错
Yeah.
说出来听听 或许我能给你点建议 -就凭你?
Tell me about it. Maybe I can help. -How could you help me?
我可是爱情专家
With girls, I've been through it all.
我也曾经分手过 振作过 烦恼过 搞砸过 最后又弥补了
I've been stood up, shook up, hung up, screwed up, and tied up.
你出了什么问题?你们吵架了?
What's your problem? Did y'all have a fight?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我们从不吵架 我们相处得很好
No, we never fight. We get along great.
我们一起笑 喜欢同样的音乐
We laugh together, we like the same music,
同样的运动
the same sports.
我们相处得很好
No, we get along just great.
那问题出在哪里?
Then what's the problem?
她不知道我是个男孩
She don't know I'm a boy.
孩子 我不知道你是如何和女孩交往的
Kid, with this girl, I don't know what you're doing
但你肯定做错了什么
but you must be doing it wrong.
嘿 老伙计
Look, buddy.
你应该振作起来 重新开始约会
You ought to get out there and start dating again.
走出去你会遇到什么?
You go out there, what do you meet?
女孩们寻找丈夫 丈夫们寻找女孩
You meet girls looking for husbands and husbands looking for girls.
有一句老话是这么说的
Well, you know what they say,
姜太公钓鱼 愿者上钩
there's plenty of fish in the sea if you got the right bait.
问题是我的鱼钩已经大不如前了
Yeah. The trouble is, my hook ain't what it used to be.
发生了什么
What happened, anyway?
说来话长 我不想
I don't want to go into it. It's a long story. I don't...
嘿 说吧
Hey, come on.
说出来会舒服很多的
Get it off your chest. It'll make you feel better.
当然 你什么也没告诉我
Remember, there ain't nothing you can tell me
我什么也没听到
that I ain't heard before.
所以 到底发生了什么
So, come on, what happened?
事情是这样
Well, what happened was,
我把她的孩子打扮成姑娘的样子
I took her son, and I dressed him up like a girl
让他和我一起踢足球
and I talked him into playing with me.
滚出去 你这个神经病!
Stay out, you sicko!
我们这里不欢迎你!
We don't want your kind in there!
刚才多愉快啊
Boy! What a happy hour.
至少我说了出来
Well, at least I beat the check.
切斯特 有贝丝的新消息吗
Chester, anything new with Bess?
我给她打了一周电♥话♥ 她一直没有回
I've been calling her all week. She won't talk to me.
就这么结束了
It's over.
希望我能帮上忙
I wish there was something I could do.
切斯特 我想让你明白 你痛苦 我也会痛苦
Chester, I just want you to know that when you're hurting, I'm hurting.
我明白
All right.
马修怎么样
So, how's Matthew?
不知道 我也没和他再讲过话
I don't know. I haven't spoken to him, either.
我想他也恨我
I guess he hates me, too.
现在我要去告诉女孩们再也没有玛莎了
Now I got to go tell the girls there's no more Martha.
没有玛莎只是个小麻烦
No more Martha's only half our trouble.
跟我来 我让你看看真正的麻烦
Come with me. I want you to see what we up against.
动起来 动起来 动起来
Pick him up, pick him up, pick him up!
快点 快点 快点
Move it, move it, move it, move it! Come on!
足球场上只有两种人
Only two kinds of people on the soccer field,
生者和死者 我们要做活着的人
the quick and the dead! That's quick. Yes!
非常好 就是这样
Yes! That's fast.
他们应该告诉那家伙战争结束了
They ought to tell that guy the war's over.
动起来 动起来 就是这样 就是这样 把所有人都干掉
Let's go, let's go! Let's kill! That's it! That's it! Kill! All right.
现在最好回到我们的“部队”去
I'd better go get our troops together.
我的队伍里没有懦夫 快点
I will not have cowards on my team! Go quick!
集♥合♥
Gather around!
就是这样 非常好
Make it bleed! Yes!
猛击沙袋 猛击沙袋
Hit the bag! Hit the bag!
把球踢过来
Get the ball back!
好的
Yeah!
让我看看你们的实力
Come on, let's see some action now!
切斯特 今天金伯利不会参加
You're gonna have to do without Kimberly today, Chester.
我告诉她我不想让她参加今天的比赛
When I told her I didn't want her to play in today's game,
我只想让她坐在看台上 为球队加油
I just wanted her to sit in the stands and root for the team,
她很生气 就回家了
she got upset and went home.
你怎么能这么做 她付出了很多
How could you do that? She was trying so hard.
我们想赢 不是吗?她会好的
We want to win, don't we? She'll get over it.
我们也失去了玛莎 她也不能上场了
Well, we're gonna have to do without Martha, too. She's a no-show.
切斯特 没时间开玩笑了 快说你在开玩笑
There's no time for jokes, Chester. Tell me you're kidding.
我也希望是 但这是现实
I wish I was, but that's it, no Martha.
我不管她在哪里 你马上把她带过来
I don't care where she is. You get that girl down here.
球队需要她
The team needs her.
切斯特 你也需要她
And, Chester, you need her, too.
全队——敬礼
Company, ho!
女士们先生们 大家好
Hello, ladies and gentlemen.
希望大家今天能在洛基山足球联赛冠军赛上
We hope to have an exciting afternoon here for you today
度过一个愉快的下午时光
at the Rocky Mountain Soccer League Championship game.
比赛双方是窈窕淑女队和火焰队
Playing today is the Ladybugs versus the Flames.
怎么样 -嗨 马修
How's it going? -Hey, Matthew.
真没想到你会来 你怎么样
I didn't expect to see you here. How are you?
我要坚持下去 -我也是
I'm hanging in there. -Yeah, me, too.
你妈妈怎么样 她不再理我了
How's your mom? She's not talking to me, you know.
我知道 她也不理我了
Yeah, I know. She's not talking to me too much, either.
包里是什么
What's in the bag?
玛莎
Martha.
你为比赛付出了很多
I was thinking about how hard you worked to get to this game
所以我来了
and,well,I'm here.
你真的非常棒
You're an okay guy yourself, you know?
但我不明白
But I don't know...
电影精选列表