你的身心都要异常坚固
You got to be mentally tough as well as physically tough!
总有一天你们会感谢我 让你们长大成人
You'll thank me one day. I'll make men out of you!
他们是个强队
They're a tough team.
听着 马修 我
Listen, Matthew, I...
别别 别这样 马修
Hold it, hold it! No, Matthew, no.
再也没有玛莎了
There's no more Martha.
我是说我想要赢
I mean, I want to win
但我更爱你的母亲
but I love your mother more than winning.
切斯特 我们一直以来都合不来
Chester, I know for a long time we didn't hit it off.
那是因为我从不相信
And I think it's because I never really believed
你真的想和我母亲结婚
you really wanted to marry my mother.
现在我明白了 你根本不相信自己
And now I know you were just scared because you didn't believe in yourself.
切斯特 自信点
Chester, have confidence in yourself.
你是个好人
You're a great guy, I know.
否则我妈妈也不会爱你
Otherwise my mother wouldn't love you.
非常感谢
Thanks.
我没看见金伯利 她在哪?
I didn't see Kimberly out there. Where is she?
她没参加比赛 她在家里
She's not playing, she's home.
为什么 -她的父亲不想她参赛
How come? -Her father, he wouldn't let her play.
没错
All right.
你们今天要去做非常有意义的事情
You guys are going to do something amazing today.
你们将经历人生中最精彩的一场比赛
You're going to play the best game of your life.
你们一定会赢
And you're going to win!
即使没有玛莎
And you're going to do it without Martha.
你在说什么 -你什么意思
What did you say? -What are you talking about?
我们需要她 -这不公平
But we need her! -It's not fair.
她今天不在这
She won't be here today.
没有玛莎我们一样能赢
Look, we can win without Martha.
个人是不能决定胜负成败的 团队才可以
One person doesn't win a game, the team wins the game.
不论输赢 只要尽了全力 你们就是胜利者
Just remember, win or lose, if you give it your best, you're winners!
现在让我们去打败他们
Now let's get them!
记住 别留俘虏
Remember! Take no prisoners.
打她们 抽她们 杀死她们 活捉她们 摧毁她们!
Wound, whip, kill, capture, and or destroy the enemy!
切斯特 你还好吗?
Chester, you all right?
我有点头痛 -严重吗
I got a headache. -Is it bad?
严重?我的头发受伤了
Is it bad? My hair hurts.
该死的
Shit!
天呐
My God!
把球踢进球网
Put the ball in the net!
不会吧
Holy cow!
真见鬼了
Well, I'll be damned.
14秒才进球 这就叫做积极进取?
It took you 14 seconds to score! You call that hustle?
只有我做♥爱♥时才比这快
The only thing quicker than that is when I'm having sex.
防守!防守!
Defense! Defense!
我要你现在得分
I command you to score now!
真见鬼了
Holy boogers!
非常棒
Yes!
没关系 没关系
It's all right, it's all right.
我们还有机会 -还有机会
I believe we still got a good chance. -Good chance.
就像一个瘸子在一场踢屁♥股♥比赛一样
Like a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.
搞什么?
What the hell?
真是白♥痴♥
Stupid idiots!
切斯特 -让她们打
Chester, look! -Let them fight.
总有一样要赢
Let's try to win at something.
你不能这么做 你给我
You can't do that. You're out of the...
你在做什么 -她出场了
What're you doing to my little girl? -She's out of the game!
离她远点 -哦 天呐 佩妮
Get away from her. -Oh, my God, Penny!
哦 佩妮 -离我远点
Oh, Penny... -Go away!
别留情
Show no mercy!
切斯特 快来
Chester, come on.
天呐 -快打她们 现在 进攻
Oh, my God! -Beat them up! Now attack!
嘿 布尔教练
Hey, Coach Bull!
放松点 这不是军队
Take it easy, will you? This isn't the army, you know!
先生 这是我的军队
It's my army, mister!
如果你在我的军队 我一定会让你刷厕所
And if you were in my army, I'd have you on latrine duty!
好像我已经在做了一样
It smells like I'm there now.
没有人能跟布尔教练这么说话
Nobody talks to Coach Bull that way!
布尔教练 我知道你的全名
Coach Bull! I know your full name.
我受够了 准备保护自己吧
That does it! Prepare to defend yourself!
切斯特 让我对付他 -放松点 放松点
Let me at him, Chester... -Take it easy! Take it easy.
切斯特 我能对付他 我能对付他
No, I can take him, Chester! I can take him!
我警告你 我不会打女士 -我也警告你 她不是女士
I'm warning you, I never hit a lady! -And I'm warning you, she's no lady!
住手!住手!
Break it up! Break it up!
马上回到你们的教练席去
Back to your benches now! Let's go!
你们还想继续比赛吗 回到各自的座位区
Do you want to play this game or not? Back to your benches.
快点 回到你们的位置去
Come on! Get to your positions!
炸♥弹♥来袭! -卧倒!
Incoming! -Hit it!
我会回来的
I'll be right back, all right?
玛莎 你在做什么
Martha, what are you doing here?
金伯利
Kimberly.
我有很重要的事情要告诉你
I have something very important to show you.
天呐
Oh, my God!
半场已经过去
The first half is over.
火焰队3:0领先窈窕淑女队
The Flames leading the Ladybugs, 3-nothing.
现在走向大家的是
And now, everybody,
洛基山高中乐队
here is the Rocky Mountain High School Band
巨大的牛肉熏香肠和香肠女孩
and the giant weenie and the weenie lady.
你不说些什么
Aren't you going to say something?
早点回家 避免交通堵塞
Yeah, let's go home. We'll beat the traffic.
很好 切斯特
All right, Chester.
金伯利准备好了 -我需要她
Kimberly's ready and raring to go. -All right, I need her.
太好了 你还拿着袋子
Hey, you got the bag. Good.
我也需要玛莎
I need Martha, too.
现在轮到我们教训她们了
Yeah, now it's our turn. We're gonna kick some butt.
朱莉 把孩子们叫过来 -来吧 金伯利
Julie, get the girls. -Okay, come on, Kimberly.
我们要这么去踢
All right, here's how we're going to play it.
准备好了 -切斯特 她们来了
You're all set. -Chester, here they come.
肯定有事发生 -玛莎
This ought to be something. -Martha!
姑娘们 停下来 放松点
All right, girls, settle down, settle down! Take it easy, will you?
快点
Come on!
很好
All right.
没多少时间了
I have a lot to say to you but we haven't got much time.
我知道你们很激动
I know you're all excited to see Martha.
是的 -是的
Yeah. -Yeah.
我希望你们一直安静地坐着 因为没有玛莎
Well, I'm glad you're sitting down because, girls, there is no Martha.
什么 -什么
What? -What?
玛莎是马修 -什么
Martha is Matthew. -What?
天呐 她是个男孩
Oh, my God! She's a boy!
男孩 -玛莎
A boy! -Martha...
难以置信
Oh, man! Can you believe that?
没错 玛莎就是马修
That's right. Martha is Matthew.
我告诉你们是因为
And I'm showing you this for one reason.
你们不再需要玛莎
You don't need Martha anymore.
你们不需要一个男孩去帮助你们赢 你们是女孩 你们不需要任何人
You don't need a boy to help you win. You're women! You don't need anyone!
你们是自♥由♥的 有投票权
You're liberated! You got the vote!
你们甚至可以烧掉你们的胸罩 当你们可以戴的时候
You can burn your bras, when you get them.
现在走出去 好好教训她们
Now get out there and put out those Flames!
戴夫 看 -是金伯利
Dave, look. -It's Kimberly.
她在这做什么
What's she doing here?
我不知道 她告诉我她会呆在家里
I don't know. She told me she was staying home.
踢它 -切斯特
Kick. -Chester.
你可以战胜它
You can pass it.
你只有五秒钟让金伯利离开这里
You have five seconds to get Kimberly out of there.
等一下 -好的 我明白了
Wait. -Okay, I got it.
放松点 好的 好的
Easy, okay, okay, now.
等一下 球要
Wait, the ball...
什么也不要想 让她离开
There's nothing to think about. Get her out of there.
我们现在不在你的办公室
Look, we're not in your office now.
在这里 我说了算
Out here, I call the shots.
看来我看错你了 切斯特
Looks like I misjudged you, Chester.
电影精选列表