好吧 我这样来问 你们谁是上一届的老队员?
Let me ask you this.Which of you were on last year's team?
一个?就一个?
One? Only one?
南希·拉里默 上届淑女队的最后剩下的一位队员
Nancy Larimer. Last remaining player from the Ladybug dynasty.
至于你 切斯特教练 你来得真巧
And you, Coach Chester,are just in time,
因为这是专业人士所谓的重组年
for what they call in the pros a rebuilding year.
重组年?太感谢了 我觉得我要半路翻车了
A rebuilding year. Thanks a lot.I'm off to a great stop.
您好 不好意思我迟到了
Hi. I'm sorry I'm late.
迟缓是我最不能忍♥的
Tardiness is something I will not tolerate.
你叫什么? -金伯利 金伯利·马伦
What's your name? -Kimberly, Kimberly Mullen.
好吧 我来告诉你 金伯利·马伦...
Well, let me tell you this,Kimberly Mullen...
金伯利·马伦?你♥爸♥是大卫·马伦?
Kimberly Mullen?Is your father David Mullen?
对 就是他 请听我说 对于迟到我很抱歉 我只是...
Yes, he is. Look, I'm sorry I'm late.I just...
道歉个啥啦 外面的交通都乱成一锅粥了
Don't be sorry.The traffic out there is ridiculous.
我很高兴你最终出现了 都快♥感♥动哭了
I'm glad you showed up at all,for crying out...
你真是个可爱的小姑娘 来 跟我到这来 好不好?
You're a lovely little girl.Come on over here with me, will you?
孩子们 动一动 挪挪屁♥股♥ 让点位置 行吗? 到这儿来
Kids, move it, move it, kids.Beat it, will you? Come on here.
在这儿 宝贝 坐这儿来 可以吗?
Right over here, honey.Sit down there, will you?
这就好了 噢 抱歉
There you go. Oh, I'm sorry,
我应该准备个大点的手帕的 不好意思啊...
I should have had a bigger handkerchief, you know?
现在他开始拍老板女儿的马屁了
Now he's kissing the daughter's ass.
为了自♥由♥的疆土
For the land of the free
和勇气
And the home
的故乡
Of the brave
歌♥唱完了
The song is over.
你们好球迷们
Hello, soccer fans.
这是万众期待的一天
This is the day we've been waiting for
洛基山女子足球初中组联赛的开球日
the start of the Rocky Mountain Soccer League,junior girls division.
本季联赛的第一场角逐将在龙♥卷♥风♥队与窈窕淑女队之间展开
Starting off the season today are the Tornadoes versus the Ladybugs.
比赛即将开始
The game's going to be getting underway in just a second.
我们都在期待一个有足球相伴的美好的一天
We're all looking forward for a fun day of soccer.
瞧瞧她们 我都不忍♥直视了
Look at them.What a day this is going to be.
我就感觉我走上了舷梯 结果发现没有搭载舷梯的航船
I feel like I'm walking up a gangplank and there's no ship.
好吧 你最好做点什么
Well, you better do something.
一只身穿名牌服装 带着劳力士金表的鲨鱼游过来了
Here comes the shark wearing designer clothes and a Rolex.
切斯特 我跟我老婆对于有你这么个
Chester, my wife and I are so relieved
有能力的教练 都长舒了口气
o have a coach of your ability.
一个负责任的男人 一个有他的足球之道的男人
A man in charge,a man who really knows his soccer.
完爆对手 拿下比赛 赢回奖杯!
Win the game,win the game, win the game.
快快快 把那本教练手册拿来!
Get the book,get the book, get the book.
“您好 欢迎来到执教青年球队的
"Hello, and welcome to the wonderful world
美妙世界”
"of coaching youth soccer.
“您是否已经发现
"Have you already discovered
比起足球运动 您更加了解球队的队员?”
"that you know less about the sport than the players on your team?"
我倒是想啊
I wish.
“对于一个年轻的足球运动员来说 一个简单的踢球动作
"For a young soccer player,the simple act of kicking the soccer ball
能够给他带来无上的自豪感”
"can bring one the greatest sense of pride.
“如果踢球是足球运动中最重要的动作
"If kicking is the most important thing in soccer,"
那么控球就是第二重要的动作”
"ball control is the second most important thing."
该死的蠢货!
Son of a bitch!
她要是想把球运回来得付不少快递费
She'll get a lot of mileage out of that one.
“第二 沿着球的运动路线移♥动♥
"Number two,move into the path of the ball.
“第三 把球当成脆弱的鸡蛋一样对待
"Number three,treat the ball as if it were a fragile egg.
当你接触球时 放松 并轻轻拨球
"Relax and withdraw when you make contact."
我告诉你 温菲尔特是个好苗子
I tell you, that Welfelt has power.
你知道吗 只要训练得当 她可以成为我们最棒的球员
You know, with the right training,she could be the best player we have.
我们最棒的球员?
The best player we have?
你让拉里默情何以堪?那儿 就那个小黑姑娘?
What about Larimer, there,the little black girl?
她才是我们最棒的球员
She's the best player we have.
现在 你应该知道黑人才是运动健将了吧
Now, you know that black people are the best at sports, come on.
我们是最好的田径队员 跑得最快
We're the best runners,the fastest runners,
跑道上我们最快 棒球我们也当仁不让
the best at track,we're the best at baseball,
拳击我们也是最厉害的 还有篮球 足球
the best at boxing,the best at basketball, football.
我的意思是 嘿 你举个我们不好的例子?
I mean, hey, you name it.
黑人 最擅长运动?你在耍我吧?
Black people, best at sports.You kidding?
曲棍球你们行么?
How about hockey?
对吧 还有水球
Yeah, water polo.
击剑? 还运动健将 羽毛球怎么样
Fencing. Best at sports. Badminton.
帆板 还运动健将 还好意思不?
Yachting. Best at sports, you kidding?
哦对了 还有狩猎狐狸
I forgot fox hunting.
还运动健将
Best at sports.
加油啊
Come on.
压倒一切的 守门员是全场运筹帷幄的智囊
"More than anything, the goalie is the intellectual ruler of the game.
“犀利 狡猾 敏锐
"Sharp, cunning, observant."
第四
Number four,
任何执教女子足球队的人绝对是个呆子
anybody who coaches a girls' soccer team is completely nuts.
好了 大家 本赛季第一场比赛到此结束
Okay, folks. That does it for the first game of the season.
最终比分 龙♥卷♥风♥队九分 窈窕淑女队零分
Final score,Tornadoes 9, Ladybugs nothing.
切斯特教练 看镜头 谢谢
Coach Chester, over here, please.
不要拍照 求你 我恨不得找个地缝钻进去
No pictures, please.I don't want to be seen here.
切斯特
Chester.
我和我妻子都很失望 我们本来期望看到你们有更好的表现
My wife and I are very disappointed.We expected a much better showing.
这个 不如换个角度看看 马伦先生
Well, now look at it this way,Mr. Mullen,
今年到目前为止 她们就只输了一场 您知道的
so far this year,they only lost one game, you know.
要是平时 这对我来说并不是那么重要
Normally, this wouldn't be so important to me
但是你知道我妻子和我女儿有多投入
but you know how involved my wife and daughter are.
因此我也参与进来了
So now I am totally involved.
就像你所了解的 切斯特 我是一个竞争心很强的人
As you know,Chester,I'm a very competitive man.
并且我喜欢做最好的那个
And I love being the best.
如果你能把这堆新手带成冠军梦之队
If you can take this bunch of beginners and turn them into a winning team,
那样 对于我来说 我就能看到你的领导能力
that, to me, shows leadership.
也是我希望销♥售♥部门领导所具备的能力
The kind of leadership I want at the head of my sales department.
我都不敢相信我的眼睛 这简直糟透了
I don't believe it.That was absolutely dreadful.
我希望下次能为我们表现的好点儿 大卫 亲爱的 我们走
I hope you do better for us next time.David, darling, let's go.
我妻子和我会出去度个周末
My wife and I are going away for the weekend.
我要看到更好的结果 不出意外的话 我们会周一回来
I want to see better results.We'll be back on Monday, if not sooner.
他肯定不会提前回来
He won't be back any sooner.
就这样了
That's it.
我会在训练的那天出现 然后我就退出
I'll show up for practice today,then I'm quitting.
切斯特 你得知道自己在干什么
Chester, you have to think about what you're doing.
你现在不能退出 不然你会丢掉饭碗的
You can't quit now. You'll lose your job.
而且如果你丢了饭碗 那我的饭碗也跟着丢了
And if you lose your job, I'll lose my job.
那么你就会失去你的前途 而我也会失去我的车
Then you have no future,and I'll have no car,
没洗碗机 没电视机 没家具 所以你现在不能放弃!
no dishwasher, no TV, no furniture.You can't quit now!
我必须放弃 训练这些孩子快把我逼疯了
I got to quit.Coaching these kids is driving me nuts.
昨晚我做了个梦 梦见自己是一个足球
Last night I had a dream,I was a soccer ball,
贝丝在不断地踢我
and Bess kept kicking me.
我跟她说 “别碰我 你不能用手”
And I told her, "Don't touch me.You can't use your hands."
切斯特 冷静
Chester, calm down.
朱莉 我不可能赢的 要是我告诉贝丝我没获得晋升
Julie, I can't win.If I tell Bess I didn't get the promotion,
我会再次让她失望的 那可能就完了
I'll let her down again. It could be over.
我没办法对她撒谎
And I can't stand lying to her.
以前是这样 我迫不急待地要和她在一起
It used to be,I couldn't wait to be with her.
现在我面对她时我觉得很内疚 我连看都不想看她
Now I feel guilty when I face her.I don't even want to look at her.
贝丝 宝贝 见到你真高兴!
Bess, baby, am I glad to see you!
嗨 宝贝 嗨 朱莉 我是来让你看看婚礼请帖的
Hi, honey. Hi, Julie.I came to show you wedding invitations.
噢 太好了 你可以在下楼的途中给我们看
Oh, good.You can show us on the way down.
我们队的训练课我们要迟到了
We're late for our team's practice,you know.
训练课?切斯特 你怎么穿成这样子?
Practice? Chester,why are you dressed like that?
我不是告诉你了吗?
Didn't I tell you?
我在训练公♥司♥的足球队 窈窕淑女队
I'm coaching the company soccer team,the Ladybugs.
这可以说是跟晋升分不开的
It sort of goes with the promotion,you know.
不好意思 下电梯 -下电梯
Excuse me. Getting off. -Getting off.
好的 不过在你离开之前 我想给你瞧瞧这个
All right, but before you go,I just want to show you this.
我很喜欢 就是美术字那种 是吗?
I love it.It's that calligraphy kind, isn't it?
我不知道 我不喜欢那种文字
I don't know. I don't like those letters.
对我来说它们看上去就像挤压变形的虫子 你知道吗?
To me they look like crushed insects,you know?
我们究竟要请帖来干嘛?
What do we need wedding invitations for, anyway?
他们应该打电♥话♥通知别人
They should call people on the phone.
想要参加婚礼吗?是吗?然后结婚
Want to go to a wedding? Yeah?Then get married.
你错了 你结婚的时候
Chester, you're wrong.When you get married,Chester
电影精选列表