嗯 我想让他试试
Well, I'd like him to try it on,
我想看看它穿在他的双胞胎姐妹身上会是什么样子
I'd like to see what it'll look like on his twin sister.
我们这里有试衣间
We have a dressing room right over here.
你要是需要我 我就在附近 -好的
And I'll be around if you need me. -Okay.
切斯特 过来
Chester, come here.
切斯特 这连衣裙后面有条拉链
Chester, there's a zipper in the back of this dress.
你得帮我
You got to help me.
好的 现在转身 我来给你戴上假发
All right, now turn around.I'll put the wig on.
好的 -来吧
All right. -Come on.
对不起 不过试衣间已占用
I'm sorry,but the dressing room is occupied.
要不你在这坐一下 我给你把裙子拿过来
If you have a seat right over there,I'll have your dress here for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这裙子多漂亮啊
Isn't that a pretty dress?
一定要记住 我们要小心
Just remember, we got to be careful.
我不想让你妈发现 否则她会杀了我
I don't want your mother to find out.She'll kill me.
天啊 我真不敢相信我会做出这样的事情 -别担心 我一下子就弄好
God, I can't believe I'm doing this. -Don't worry. I'll be finished soon.
慢慢来 好痛
Take it easy. That hurts.
好了 别担心 如果太紧的话 你会习惯的
All right, don't worry.If it's too tight, you'll get used to it.
嗯 多可爱的小女孩啊
Well, what a cute little girl.
你叫什么名字?
And what's your name?
好了 你看上去就像一位大家闺秀 现在你得做得像模像样
All right, you look like a young lady.Now you have to act like one.
她在训练 星期五晚 她是个弱者
She's in training.Friday night, she's an underdog.
你必须练习猛击 钩拳 还有 你的衬裙露出来了
You got to work on your jab, your hook and your slip is showing.
来吧 好吗?你再这样下去 你的下一个对手就是我
Come on, will you? You keep this up,your next fight will be with me.
你得去一下卫生间 去吧
You have to go to the bathroom,go ahead.
你看看我 我怎么能这样进去?
Look at me. How can I?
你能等到家了再去吗? -不行
Can you wait till you get home? -No way.
去女厕吧 -不行
Use the ladies' room.-I can't.
要是有女人在里面呢?
Suppose there's women in there?
里面有人吗?商场起火了 商场火灾了
Anybody in here? The mall's on fire.Mall's on fire.
去吧 我会帮你把风
Go ahead. I'll watch out for you.
我想他也不能等到家才上厕所
I guess he couldn't wait till he got home, either.
怎么这么久?你是个年轻人啊
What's taking you so long?You're a young kid.
你来错地方了 小姐 这是男厕
You got the wrong place, lady.It's the men's room.
噢 亲爱的 应该是另一扇门
Oh, dear, it's the other door.
我差点儿错进男厕了 -差点儿
I almost walked into the men's room. -Almost.
快点 我们走吧
Come on, let's get out of here.
她大概是看到了在家从没见过的东西了
She probably saw something she never sees at home.
今天这场比赛对我来说是非常重要的
This game is a big onefor me today, Julie.
马伦会来这里 -你说得对 切斯特
Mullen's going to be here. -You are right, Chester.
你都不知道你说得有多对
You don't know how right you are.
实际上 他正向你走来
In fact,he's walking towards you right now.
嗯 一会儿见 我得去看看姑娘们了
Well, I'll see you.I got to go check out the girls.
切斯特 -马伦先生 您好吗?
Chester. -Mr. Mullen, how are you?
您知道的 我记得我们上次的谈话
You know,I remember our last conversation.
我知道您想要球队获得胜利 但这是需要时间的
I know you wanted a winning team,you know, but it just takes time.
我是说 不要生气 总会有办法的 她们越来越好了
I mean, don't be angry. It'll work out. They're getting better.
我是说 你知道女孩子就是这样的
I mean, you know how girls are.
她们不可能马上显露身手 您知道的
They never come through right away,you know.
切斯特 不要紧张 慢慢来 你理解错了
Chester, take it easy, slow down.You've got it all wrong.
你已经取得了巨大的进步 上一轮比赛你们差点儿就赢了
You've made terrific progress.You almost won the last game.
我妻子和我都很高兴 -真的?
My wife and I are very pleased. -Really?
当然 你在开玩笑吗?
Of course we are. Are you kidding?
还有这个你队里的新来的女孩 玛莎
And this new girl you've got on the team, Martha.
我听说她很棒 -是的 是的
I hear she's great. -She is, she is.
她真的与众不同 你懂的
She's really something different,you know.
你跟你说 你这样想我很高兴 马伦先生
I'll tell you.I'm happy you feel that way, Mr. Mullen.
切斯特 叫我戴夫
Chester, call me Dave.
好的 戴夫 -切斯特 你继续努力
Okay, Dave. -Chester, you keep up the good work,
明年此时 你会有十个下属
this time next year,you'll have 10 men under you.
戴夫 都是女士可以吗?
Dave, can you make it women?
切斯特
Chester.
我要找切斯特教练 -是的 我在这里
I'm looking for Coach Chester. -Yeah. Right here.
好 我是海狸队的教练安妮 今年至今为止 我们是无懈可击的
Well, I'm Coach Annie with the Beavers,and so far this year, we're undefeated.
我听说过你们队 今年至今为止 你们已经输了两场了
And I heard about your team.So far this year, you've lost two.
好啊 切斯特教练
Well, Coach Chester,
准备好迎接第三次失败吧
make ready to make it number three.
你很有自信 不是吗?
You're pretty sure of yourself,aren't you?
是的 我知道我姑娘们的能力
Yeah, well I know what my girls can do.
我只想告诉你
And I just want to tell you
你们队输定了
that your team is going to get crushed.
我猜你也会参加的 嗯?
I guess you're going to play, too, huh?
我告诉你 她可不是表里不一的人
I'll tell you one thing, she's not two-faced.
如果她是的话 她会穿另一件的 嗯?
If she was, she'd wear the other one, huh?
窈窕淑女队就是一群失败者 切斯特
The Ladybugs are losers, Chester,
因为你就是个失败者!
'cause you're a loser!
哎呦 看看这个女人
What a lady.
伙计 当她走过的时候 老鼠都会跳到椅子上
Boy, when she walks in the room, mice jump on chairs.
在圣诞的时候 他们把她挂起来 然后吻圣诞树
At Christmas, they hang her and kiss the mistletoe.
我敢说 如果她去参加狗类展览的话 她会赢的
I tell you, if she went to a dog show, she'd win.
切斯特 祝你好运 -好的马伦先生
Chester, good luck. -Okay, Mr. Mullen.
切斯特 -什么事?
Chester. -Yeah?
玛莎给我这个 你看一下
Martha gave me this. Take a look at it.
什么?她让朱当中锋 希普当守门员
What? She put Chu at center, Heape at goalie.
怎么回事 她把位置都换了
Why, she changed around all the positions here.
玛莎认为这样会更有效
Martha thinks they'll be more effective this way.
好吧 我没什么意见
Well, it's okay with me.
我是说 我已经习惯让女人们告诉我该怎么做
I mean, I'm used to having women tell me what to do.
我们要赢这场比赛 做好准备吧
We're going to win this one. Get ready for it.
朱 把球给我
Chu, the ball.
来吧 去追它吧
Come on, go for it.
好的 准备好 我会踢给你
Okay, get ready. I'm going to kick it to you.
朱 接着!好的
Chu! All right.
看看球上面那些漂亮的蝴蝶 朱 去吧 好的
Look at those pretty butterflies, Chu. There you go. Okay.
很好 保持下去
Good, now keep it going.
我们会打败你们的 切斯特!
We're going to crush you, Chester!
打败窈窕淑女队!打败窈窕淑女队!
Crush those bugs! Crush those bugs!
打败河狸队!打败河狸队!
Trap those beavers! Trap those beavers!
太好了 你做得很好 好的 眼睛要看着球
Okay, you're doing good. Okay, keep your eye on the ball.
来吧 来吧 战斗!
Come on, come on, fight!
太好了!
Yeah!
那是我们队的朱! -朱!朱!
That's our girl, Chu! -Chu! Chu!
你是在庆祝还是打喷嚏?朱莉 一切都进行得很棒
What, are you celebrating or sneezing? Julie, everything's working out great.
玛莎规规矩矩的 马伦很高兴...
Martha's behaving herself. Mullen is happy as...
切斯特 -嘿 贝丝
Chester. -Hey, Bess.
我正跟朱莉说呢 一切进行得太完美了
I was just telling Julie everything is working out perfectly.
我以为你在工作
I thought you were working.
我在午休时间呢
Well, I'm on my lunch hour.
我想看会儿比赛 但我不会待很久
I wanted to watch some of the game but I can't stay long.
好的 我送你上车 -不用了 我还可以再待一会儿
Good. I'll walk you to your car. -No. I can stay for a little while.
我能坐这儿吗? -这儿?
Can I sit over here? -Over here?
玛莎! -球到你那儿了!
Martha! -It's coming to you!
不不不 你跟我来 我给你找个好点儿的位置
No, no, no. You come with me. I'll get you a better seat.
跟我来 好吗? -准备好
Come with me, will you? -Get ready.
从远道!从远道!
All the way! All the way!
快!快!快!
Go! Go! Go!
就这儿 亲爱的 坐在这儿 -这是个好位置吗?
Here you are, honey. Sit right here. -This is a better seat?
你在开玩笑吗?这是最好的位置了
Are you kidding? This is the best seat in the house.
你可以看到整个球场 不会错过任何动作
You can see the whole field. You don't miss any action.
你可以看到全景 来吧 坐下 看吧 行吗?
You get the whole perspective. Go on, sit here. Go ahead, will you?
拉里默 准备好 -来吧 来吧
Larimer, get ready. -Come on, come on.
好了 贝丝 我们走吧
Okay, Bess, let's go.
这就走吗?我还什么都没看呢
Let's go? I've hardly seen anything.
亲爱的 还是一样的 又是一遍
Honey, it's the same thing all over again.
他们前前后后地踢球
They kick the ball back and forth.
来吧 你得回去 我不想你迟到
Come on, you got to get back. I don't want you to be late.
我是说 我希望你辞职 而不是被炒 来吧
I mean, I want you to quit your job, not get fired. Now, come on.
这里!
Here!
贝丝 我告诉过你吗?你今天看起来漂亮极了
Bess, did I tell you? You look gorgeous today.
这里 踢给我 我在这儿!
Here. Me. I'm open here!
电影精选列表