好的 来吧 我们走
Okay, come on. Let's go.
来吧 佩斯特 -我不想 我害怕
Come on, Pester. -I don't want to. I'm scared.
佩斯特 快点 -天呐
Pester, come on. -Jesus.
界外球
It's a throw in.
嘿 你在干嘛? -我想换掉佩斯特
Hey, what are you doing? -I'm thinking of replacing Pester.
我觉得她不行
I don't think she can make it.
来吧
Come on.
你不想离开 对吗 佩斯特?
You don't want to leave the game, do you, Pester?
我们需要你
We need you out there.
我想留下来 -好吧
I want to stay. -Okay.
她交给你了
She's in your hands.
但不完全是 你知道的
But not completely, you know.
佩斯特! -好的 睁大你的眼睛 佩斯特
Pester! -Okay. Open your eyes, Pester.
睁大眼睛!
Open your eyes!
好的
All right.
好的 佩斯特 眼睛盯着球 把眼睛盯在球上
Okay, Pester. Eye on the ball. Keep your eyes on the ball.
好的 现在 把球传给 拉里默 现在!
Okay, now, pass it to Larimer. Go!
拉里默! -好的!
Larimer! -Yes!
太好了!
Yes!
完美的传球 佩妮·佩斯特!
Positively perfect pass play, Penny Pester!
什么?你能带球过我一次么?
What? Could you run that by me one more time?
好的 伙计们!好的 玛莎!
All right, guys! All right, Martha!
来吧 金伯利
Come on, Kimberly.
金伯利
Kimberly.
别着急 金 下次我们会赢他们的
Don't worry about it, Kim. We'll get them next time.
你是个失败者 切斯特!
You're a loser, Chester!
嘿 安妮 我想带你去动物园
Hey, Annie. I want to take you to the zoo.
是的 我把你送回去 他们会谢我的
Yeah, they'll thank me for returning you.
玛莎 这边!
Martha, over here!
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
等等!我是个护士 我是个护士!
Wait! I'm a nurse, I'm a nurse!
等等 请都退后
Wait, back off, please.
亲爱的小可怜!让我看看哪儿伤到了
You poor dear! Show me where it hurts.
如果她让看了伤处 我们就需要给她找个护士了
If she shows where it hurts, we'll need a nurse for her.
好的 好的 我很好
Okay. Okay, I'm fine.
发生什么事了 切斯特?她伤得重吗?
What happened, Chester? Was she hurt bad?
好的
All right.
你不知道
You have no idea.
等等 金 别动
Wait, Kim. Don't move.
太好了!
Yeah!
太好了!好的!
Yeah! All right!
你被警告了 下一次 你就被罚下场了!
You have been cautioned. Next time, you'll be sent off!
来吧 玛莎!
Come on, Martha!
从这儿过
Coming through here.
好小子 玛莎!
Atta boy, Martha!
来吧 来吧 来吧!
Come on, come on, come on!
太好了!
Yes!
嘿 朱莉 那只是其中之一
Hey, Julie, that's one in a row.
你做到了 玛莎! -别把我头发弄乱了
You did it, Martha! -Don't mess up my hair.
切斯特 你做到了 你真的做到了 升级不远了
Chester, you did it. You really did it. That promotion's not too far away.
切斯特!
Chester!
你做到了!
You did it!
好吧!我们做到了 切斯特!
All right! We did it, Chester!
是的!
Yeah!
我就知道!
I know!
你踢得很好 切斯特
Great game, Chester.
踢得不错 踢得很好
Great game, great game.
切斯特 感觉太好了! -戴夫 你应该知道就是这样
Chester, it feels great! -Dave, you should know.
你知道 尽管我没告诉你 我为你感到自豪
You know, in case I haven't told you lately, I'm very proud of you.
是吗 谢谢你 亲爱的
Yeah, thanks, honey.
但我们距离冠军还有很远的距离呢
But we have a long way to go to the championship.
贝丝 你能接一下电♥话♥吗?
Bess, would you get that?
你好
Hello?
是的是的 他就在旁边 请稍等
Yeah, yeah, he's right here. Hold on.
切斯特 是玛莎打来的
Chester, it's Martha.
切斯特! -很抱歉 我以为路上有一只浣熊呢
Chester! -I'm sorry, I thought I saw a raccoon.
玛莎 怎么想起给我打电♥话♥了?
Martha, why are you calling me?
难不成你更愿意我说给我妈 切斯特?
Would you rather I call my mother, Chester?
不不不
No, no, no.
听着 切斯特 我有大♥麻♥烦了 我在马伦家
Listen, Chester, I'm in big trouble. I'm at the Mullen's house.
练习结束后马伦夫人把所有的女生都叫到家里去了
Mrs. Mullen took all the girls to her house after practice.
她坚持我也去
She insisted that I go with them.
那吃了冰淇淋和蛋糕就回家呀
Just have your ice cream and cake and go home.
听着 天才 如果那么简单的话 我也不会跟你打电♥话♥了
Listen, genius, if it was that simple, I wouldn't have called you.
玛莎 你在哪儿? -玛莎 出来吧
Martha, where are you? -Martha, come out.
别躲了 玛莎
Stop hiding, Martha.
现在所有的女孩儿都去裸泳了
Now all the girls are going skinny-dipping.
我跟你说 贝丝 路上到处都是浣熊
I tell you, Bess, those raccoons are all over the place.
玛莎! -玛莎?
Martha! -Martha?
玛莎 你在哪儿呢?
Martha, where are you?
马伦夫人说 谁也不能离开
Mrs. Mullen said that none of the girls can leave
除非她们的父母来接
unless their parents come and pick them up.
别着急 玛莎 都会好的 -什么时候?
Don't worry, Martha. It'll all work out. -When?
有耐心的女孩会交好运的
Well, good things happen to little girls who are patient.
把这个挂起来 好吗 亲爱的?
Hang this up, will you, honey?
很简单的 -好吧 佛瑞德
Nice and easy. -Okay, Fred.
很不错
That's good.
我一会儿回来
I'll be back.
你知道 我觉得我好些了 不是吗?
You know, I think I'm getting better, don't you?
我能帮你什么吗?
May I help you?
是的 我是来接我的女儿玛莎的
Yes, I'm here to pick up my daughter, Martha.
好的 当然可以 请稍等片刻
Yes, of course. Just a moment, please.
玛莎 玛莎 你妈妈来了
Martha! Martha, your mother's here.
您可以进来
Would you please care to step in?
不了 谢谢 我来不及去桥牌俱乐部了
No, thank you. I'll be late for my bridge club.
有女孩把鞋忘在这儿了
One of the girls left her shoes.
好吧
Okay.
你在这儿呀 好吧 亲爱的 和我一起走吧
Here you are. Well, run along now, dear.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, dear.
认识您很高兴 -我也是
It was very nice to have met you. -Toodley-do.
你再说一句你就永远别想过15岁生日
One word about this and you'll never reach 15.
快进车里 穿高跟鞋难受死了!
Get in the car quick. These heels are killing me!
我来拿
I'm getting it.
嘿 佩妮·佩斯特
Hey, Penny Pester.
你在这儿干嘛?女孩儿们都在那边
What are you doing here? The girls are all over there.
怎么了?你不喜欢男孩子?
What's the matter? Don't you like boys?
不是的 我喜欢 但我觉得他们不喜欢我
Yeah, I do. But I don't think they like me.
我不像其他女孩那么漂亮
I'm not pretty like the other girls.
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
怎么了 你是队里最漂亮的女孩子之一
Why, you're one of the prettiest girls on the team.
你最近照镜子没有?
Have you looked in the mirror lately?
嘿 朱莉 帮我个忙 你有镜子吗?
Hey, Julie, do me a favor. You got your mirror with you?
谢谢 听着 一会儿我和你还有玛莎在车那里见
Thanks. Look, I'll meet you and Martha by the car.
等我 几分钟我就过去
Wait for me. I'll be there in a few minutes.
看着镜子 好吗?
Look at this mirror, will you?
你知道吗 我从没看见过你把头发放下来是什么样子
You know, I've never seen you with your hair down.
让我看看你头发放下来是什么样子
Let me see what you look like with your hair down.
好吧 你拿着镜子
Okay, hold that thing here.
好漂亮的头发
What beautiful hair.
让我看看你不戴眼镜什么样子 好吗?
Let me see you with your glasses off, too, will you?
把眼镜摘下来
Take your glasses off.
看看那双棕色的眼睛 你非常可爱
Look at those brown eyes. You're cute as a button.
可我的牙套呢?
But what about my braces?
那又怎么样呢?又不是什么大事情
So what? Big deal.
你会遇到一个和你一样带牙套的男孩
You'll meet a boy who has braces.
那么当你们亲吻的时候 你会看到火花的
Then when you kiss, you'll see sparks.
我会告诉你 佩妮·佩斯特
I'll tell you something, Penny Pester.
如果我还年轻的话 我会和你约会的
If I was younger, I would definitely ask you for a date
如果我运气好的话 你可能还不想和我出去呢
and just my luck, you probably wouldn't even go out with me.
是的 我会的 切斯特教练
Yes, I would, Coach Chester.
电影精选列表