好 你觉得怎么样? -我觉得怎么样?
Well, what do you think? -What do I think?
我觉得我最好多来看看
I think I'd better come down and watch some more.
太好了 听着 据你今天所见
Great. Look, from what you saw today,
你能给我些意见吗?
can you give me some pointers?
好的 首先 你没有策略
Well, first of all, you have no strategy.
你的队员要学习一些基本球技
Your players need to learn some basic skills.
把你跑得较快的队员放到前锋 你的进攻会更有效
Put your faster runners up front and your offense will be more effective.
现在 如果是我踢的话 我要做的是踢中场
Now, if I were playing,what I would do is play center midfield
那样我就能控制比赛中的传球 还能帮助没经验的球员
so I could control the flow of the game,and help out the inexperienced players.
如果是我踢的话 我就会这样做
That's what I would do if I was playing.
怎么啦?你怎么这样看着我?
What? Why are you looking at me like that?
噢 不 没门 没门 切斯特 这是不可能发生的
Oh, no. No way. No way, Chester. It'll never happen.
不行 你疯了 切斯特 这是不可能发生的
No, you're crazy, Chester,it'll never happen!
这是不可能发生的!不行!
It'll never happen! No!
好了 姑娘们 认识一下我们的新队员 玛莎
All right, girls,meet our new Ladybug, Martha.
嗨 玛莎 -嗨 玛莎
Hi, Martha. -Hi, Martha.
嘿 你已经是个大明星了
Hey, you're a hit already.
好啦 姑娘们 现在这是我们第一场镇外比赛
All right, now, girls,this is our first game out of town.
让我们到外面去 让她们瞧瞧 嗯? -好的 对!
Let's go out there and show them, huh? -All right. Yeah!
出去吧
Get out there.
嗨 我是金伯利 -嗯 嗨 我是...
Hi, I'm Kimberly. -Well, hi, I'm...
玛莎
Martha.
玛莎 -嗨
Martha. -Hi.
嗨
Hi.
抛硬币 正面还是反面 抛到空中时就选
American coin.Heads or tails, call it in the air.
正面
Heads.
正面 开球还是选场地?
Heads it is. Kickoff or end of field?
开球 -你是队长吗?
Kickoff. -Are you the captain?
冷静 开球 宝贝儿
Just cool it and kick off, sweetheart.
噢 上帝啊 饶了我吧
Oh, God, give me a break.
我必须得到晋升 我要和贝丝结婚 让我们赢吧
I got to get the promotion.I want to marry Bess. Let us win.
天啊 我保证我会好好表现自己 我会减肥
God, I promise I'll behave myself.I'll lose weight.
我绝不逃税 我开车时绝不发牢骚
I'll never cheat my taxes.I'll never curse in traffic.
我绝不多看别的女人一眼
I'll never look at another woman for too long.
天啊 我不是坏人
God, I'm not a bad guy.
把球传给我 我这儿没人 -闪开
Pass me the ball. I'm open. -Out of the way.
把球传给温菲尔特
Give Welfelt the ball!
快点 我这儿没人
Come on, I'm open.
快点
Come on.
传给我 我这儿没人!
Pass to me, I'm open!
嘿 主啊 我收回我说的话 我可能不需要你
Hey, God, I take it all back.I may not need you.
防守!噢 天啊 伙计们 你们太差劲了
Defense! Oh, Jesus, fellas, you suck.
噢 天啊 嘿 温菲尔特 你这个娘娘腔 醒醒!喂!
Oh, Jesus. Hey, Welfelt,you sissy priss, wake up! Hello!
你在中场防守干什么?加油 伙计们
What are you doing in the middle defense? Come on, guys.
动动你的屁♥股♥ 拉里默!你在干嘛?
Move your butt, Larimer!What are you doing?
加油 醒醒!防守!防守!朱!
Come on, wake up!Defense! Defense! Chu!
噢 我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
嗯 他踢得跟疯子一样 他疯了
Well, he's playing like a psycho.He's nuts.
看上去就像是诺曼·贝茨在踢球
Looks like Norman Bates is playing soccer.
比赛结束之后 不能洗澡
After the game, no showers.
你把那些女孩叫做一个团队?她们根本就是一群笨蛋
And you call those girls a team?They're a bunch of jerks.
在下一轮比赛之前我们要做很多改动
We're going to have to make a lot of changes before the next game.
你说得对 她们全靠你了
You're right. And they're all about you.
你根本没给别人踢球的机会
You gave no one else a chance to play.
听着 我不是想你个人赢得比赛 我要整个团队赢
Look, I don't want you to win.I want the team to win.
马修 你得改变踢球的风格
Matthew, you got to change your style of playing.
如果我们要做必胜的球队 必须要协调
If we're going to be a winning team,there's got to be harmony.
所有女生都要彼此喜欢
All the girls got to like each other.
现在女孩们都不喜欢玛莎
And right now,the girls are not too fond of Martha.
你得改善你的行为态度 -噢 我做错了什么?
You got to change your behavior. -Oh, and what did I do?
你做错了什么?
What did you do?
你做错了什么?
What did you do?
一个女孩不会向对手竖起中指
A girl doesn't give the opposing team the finger
对她们教练说“去你的”
and tell their coach "up yours."
一个女孩不会说裁判是一个瞎子混♥蛋♥
A girl doesn't refer to the referee as a blind bastard.
一个女孩不会打另一个女孩的屁♥股♥然后说“你很火♥辣♥”
A girl doesn't slap another girl on the ass and say, "You're hot stuff."
还有 一个女孩不会说
And a girl doesn't say,
我要撒尿 急死了 我感觉得出来
"I got to take a leak so bad I can taste it."
马修 你得有个年轻淑女的样子
Matthew, you have to start acting like a young lady.
那你自己去找个年轻淑女吧
Then go find yourself a young lady.
我不知道你是怎么说服我做这个的 不过现在彻底结束了 我不干了
I don't know how you talked me into this anyway. It's all over, I quit.
我们说好了的 马修 别让我失望
Matthew, we had a deal.Don't let me down.Matthew
离我晋升只有几个月 你一定要做到
It's only for a few months till I get the promotion. You got to do it.
不要对我指手划脚!你又不是我爸!
Don't tell me what to do.You're not my father!
我跟你说了彻底结束了 我不干了!
I told you it's all over, I quit!
下次你有种车开着的时候下去啊!
The next time you jump out of a car,make sure it's moving!
嗨 宝贝 晚餐一会儿就好
Hi, honey.Dinner will be ready in a few minutes.
没关系 我不饿
That's all right. I'm not hungry anyway.
那是什么亲吻?你以为我是谁 你妹妹吗?
What kind of kiss was that?What am I, your sister?
对不起 我在想事情
I'm sorry. I got things on my mind.
嗯 你跟马修谈过了吗?
Well, did you talk to Matthew yet?
我不知道你让我和他谈是对还是错
I don't know if it's right for me to talk to him.
马修不会听我的
Matthew won't listen to me.
我是说 我并不是世上最聪明的人 也许他是对的
I mean, I'm not the smartest guy in the world. Maybe he's right.
这种事情是要花时间的
These things take time.
我确定等我们结婚之后会好转的
I'm sure it'll be better after we're married.
结婚 那是另一♥码♥事 你懂的 我...
That's another thing, getting married.You know, I...
你拿着婚礼请帖到办公室那天
The day you came to the office with the wedding invitations,
我行为不当 那是有原因的
the way I acted wasn't nice.There was a reason for it.
原因是... -切斯特 别这样 宝贝 是我不对
And the reason is... -Chester, no. Honey, it was my fault.
发生那么多事情 你有那么多的烦恼
With everything that's going on,you have so much on your mind.
我不该拿婚礼请帖的事来烦你的
I shouldn't have bothered you with wedding invitations.
切斯特 我真高兴 我爱你
Chester, I'm so happy. I love you.
我只是太兴奋了
It's just that I'm so excited.
贝丝 你知道 有时你为了得到你想要的东西
Bess, you know, sometimes in life,Bess
你会做出让自己丢脸的事情
to get what you want, you know,you do things you're not proud of.
有时你会陷入困境 你必须用谎言掩饰
Sometimes you get trapped,you have to lie.
切斯特 你把我弄糊涂了 你想说什么?
Chester, you're confusing me.What are you trying to say?
没那么糊涂 我想跟你说的是我并没有得到...
It's not that confusing. What I want to tell you is I didn't get the...
嘿 我快饿死了 晚餐呢? -马修 宝贝 对不起
Hey, I'm starving. Where's dinner? -Matthew, honey, I'm sorry.
快搞定了 -好的 切斯特 你好吗?
It's almost done. -All right, Chester, how you doing?
嘿 妈 你猜怎么着?
Hey, Mom, guess what?
我要加入一支新的足球队了
I'm going to be joining a new soccer team.
教练是个非常不错的人 在了解他之后
The coach is a really nice guy,once you get to know him.
一切终归会好起来的
Everything's going to work out just great.
马修 我之前跟你说过 你得有个女人的样子
Matthew, I told you before,you got to act like a lady.
你得体贴 细心周到 付出
You have to be considerate,loving, giving...
索取
Taking.
还有 马修 和男生一起时 作为一个女生 你都要拒绝他们的要求
And, Matthew, with boys,as a young lady, you always say no.
现在等一下 你不能一味地拒绝!
Now, wait a minute now,you don't always say no!
如果心情好 而且你在喝酒
If the mood is right and you having a few drinks,
某个帅哥向你走来
and some handsome man comes up to you,
你看着他 他看着你
you eyeing him, he's eyeing you,
乐声悠悠 你们俩都要做自己的事
the music is on,you both want to do your thing,
你还说不的话 你一定是疯了!
you say no, you got to be crazy!
朱莉 我带你来不是要你跟他说什么时候应该卿卿我我的 好吗?
Julie, I didn't bring you here to tell the kid when to make out, all right?
假如他有金卡或者是新的保时捷或者别的什么东西
Suppose he has a gold card or new Porsche, or something.
你会说不吗?不!
You gonna say no? No!
朱莉 我会解决的 去给这孩子买♥♥些耳环 行吗?
Julie, I'll work it out.Go buy the kid some earrings, will you?
我失去了一次夏威夷之旅就是因为我说不
I lost out on a trip to Hawaii one time saying no.
马修 记住 女士是温柔体贴的
Matthew, just remember,a lady is sensitive, she's tender.
这样来看吧 女人就像一大床美丽的鲜花
Look at it this way. Women are like a beautiful bed of flowers.
当然 到处都有杂草
Of course,there's a weed here and there.
嗨 我能为你效劳吗?
Hi, can I help you?
是的 我想帮一位年轻女士看看漂亮的连衣裙
Yeah, I'd like to see a nice dress for a young lady.
她穿多大尺寸的?
And what size is she?
不知道 你穿多大尺寸的?
I don't know. What size are you?
嗯 其实 那是买♥♥给他的双胞胎妹妹的 他们穿一样尺寸的衣服
Well, actually, it's for his twin sister.They're the same size.
我们刚到了一件可爱的印花连衣裙 就在这里
We have a lovely print we just got in.It's right here.
我想这件会合身的
I think this would be the right size.
电影精选列表