来吧 去那儿和女孩儿们在一起吧
Come on, get over there with those girls.
去吧 好吗?给那些男孩们一个惊喜
Go ahead, will you? Give those boys a break.
去吧
Get over there.
嗨 佩斯特 -嗨 佩斯特
Hi, Pester. -Hi, Pester.
你最近怎么样? -嗨 佩斯特
How are you doing? -Hi, Pester.
看着点儿 伙计们 坐下来
Watch it, guys. Just sit over there.
来吧 伙计们 来吧
Come on, guys, go!
太棒了
Great.
现在看着点朱
Now watch Chu.
球到你那了 金 -不 我接不到 你接吧
It's coming to you, Kim. -I can't. You take it.
来吧 接球吧!相信我
Come on. Just do it! Believe me.
金伯利接到球了
Kimberly's got the ball.
让你父母见鬼去吧 你会踢好的
To hell with your parents. You'll get it.
切斯特 -我想让金伯利下来
Chester. -I want Kimberly out of the game.
戴夫 给她一个机会 那只是一次失误
Dave, give her a chance. It was only one play.
她让我感到难堪
She's embarrassing me.
戴夫 如果我让她下来 想想她会怎么想
Dave, if I take her out, think of what she'll go through.
我不能那样伤害她
I can't hurt her that way.
听着 她是我的女儿 我想让她下来
Look, she's my kid. I want her out of there.
但是 戴夫... -让她下来!
But, Dave... -Get her out!
金
Kim.
金 你下场吧
Kim, you're coming out.
他告诉你让我下场的吗? -马修 我没办法
Did he just tell you to bench Kim? -Matthew, I had no choice.
我们差一分就要赢了
Look, we're one point away from winning.
回去场上 好吗?
Get back out there, will you?
维莱兹!
Velez!
朱!
Chu!
拉里默!
Larimer!
温菲尔特!
Welfelt!
玛莎!
Martha!
看我的 甜心!
Save this, sweetheart!
切斯特 你做到了!我们是冠军了
Chester, you did it! We're in the championship.
你认识不错的室内装饰师吗?
You know a good decorator?
我的办公室旁边有一个大办公室要你装♥修♥呢
There's a big office right next to mine just waiting for a guy like you.
我们的明星队员来了
And here comes our star player.
谢谢有你 我们又赢了一场比赛
Thanks to you, we won another one.
切斯特 你成功了
Chester, you're going places.
你在那个大办公室里会很不错的
You're going to look good in that big office.
实际上 如果事情顺利的话
In fact, if things keep going the way they're going,
你甚至能成为我乡间俱乐部的一员
you could even become a member of my country club.
谢谢
Thanks.
好吧 就是这里
Well, here it is.
这就是那个女房♥地♥产♥经纪人告诉我的那栋房♥子
This is the house the real estate lady told me about.
喔 以前谁住这儿 亚当一家吗?
Wow! Who lived here before, the Addams family?
她说这份买♥♥卖♥♥不错 看 这栋房♥子是两层的
She said it was a very good deal. And look, honey, it's a two-story house.
两层楼 是的
Two-story house, yeah.
买♥♥之前 他们只给你一层
Before you buy it, they give you one story.
你搬进来之后 就得到第二层
After you move in, you get another story.
我从没见过这么美的景观
I never saw such beautiful landscaping.
看起来像所有的树都呕吐了一样
It looks like all the trees threw up.
过来 我还想让你看看别的 在那边
Come here. There's something else I want to show you, too, over here.
看这里 我们离邻居这么近
Look at this, we're so close to the neighbors.
我是说 如果我们尖叫起来的话 他们会听到的
I mean, if we start screaming, they'll hear us.
切斯特 我们从不吵架
Chester, we never fight.
亲爱的 我不是在说吵架
Honey, I'm not talking about fighting.
告诉你 对于这栋房♥子 如果你找不到回家的路 那你很幸运
I'll tell you, with that house, you're lucky if you can't find your way home.
看看那个 不是很可爱吗?
Look at that. Isn't that cute?
非常可爱 小孩子看到的都是他爸爸的后背
Very cute. All the kid sees is his father's behind.
以后小孩儿长大了
Later on, the kid grows up,
他会娶一个叫拉尔夫的人 他们会怀疑为什么
he'll marry a guy named Ralph and they'll wonder why.
知道了 稍等
Yeah, just a minute!
我的天哪!
Holy shit!
差点忘了 还有我的照片
Pictures.
来了!
Coming!
金伯利 我太惊讶了 -嗨 玛莎
Kimberly. What a surprise. -Hi, Martha.
我希望你不会介意我顺便拜访一下 有人告诉我你住这儿
I hope you don't mind me dropping in. Somebody told me where you lived.
不 我一点儿也不介意 我刚才
No. I don't mind at all. I was just
在看电视呢
watching some TV.
好的 我能和你一起看吗?
Well, can I watch with you?
好吧 电视在家庭娱乐室 -好的
Okay. It's in the family room. -Okay.
为什么不进去呢 我把门关上
Why don't you go in there while I close the door.
好的 -好
Okay. -Right.
金伯利 我很抱歉
Kimberly, I'm really sorry
关于今天比赛的事
about what happened at the game today.
是吗
Yeah, well.
我以为在爸爸的队里会让我们更亲近呢
I thought being on my dad's team would make us closer somehow.
那是个好主意 很有意义
Well, that's a good idea. That makes sense.
是的 但好像没什么作用
Yeah, but it doesn't seem to be working out.
我想我只是对他来说不够优秀
I guess I'm just not good enough for him.
金伯利 所有的孩子都会受到父母的压力
Well, Kimberly, all kids get pressure from their parents.
别担心 总有一天他们会长大的
Don't worry about it. Someday they'll grow up.
玛莎 你让我觉得好多了
Martha, you make me feel so much better.
谢谢你 你是我最好的朋友 -好吧好吧 很好
Thank you. You're my best friend. -Okay. Okay, good.
你知道 这儿有点热
You know, it's getting kind of hot in here.
来点可乐怎么样? -请给我一杯可乐
How about some Cokes? -I'll have a Coke. Yeah.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
我很快就回来 -好的 谢谢
I'll be right back. -Okay, thanks.
是的 从现在开始 不要待在拿优♥惠♥券的老女人后面
Yeah, from now on don't get behind an old lady with coupons.
是的 我觉得很男人
Yeah, I feel very manly.
有半个小时 我和一群挑番茄的女人在一块儿
For a half hour I was with a group of women feeling tomatoes.
嗨 妈妈 切斯特
Hi, Mom, Chester.
嗨 亲爱的 今天过得好吗? -嗨
Hi, honey. Having a good day? -Hi.
是的
Yeah.
我把钱包忘车里了
I left my purse in the car.
看看这个
Take a look at this.
她来这儿干嘛?
What is she doing here?
她过来看玛莎 她就这么顺路过来了
She came over to see Martha. She just dropped in.
你必须把妈妈堵在厨房♥外面
You got to make sure to keep my mother out of the kitchen.
我们还只剩一场比赛了 我们会露馅的 带她出去!
We got one game to go. We'll blow it. Get her out of the house!
好吧
Okay.
这算什么 加速赛车吗?
What is this, a drag race?
没有可乐吗? -可乐 可乐!
No Cokes? -The Cokes, the Cokes!
可乐 对了 还有可乐
The Cokes, right. The Cokes.
我一会就回来 好吗? -好的
I'll be right back, okay? -Okay.
好的
All right.
切斯特!
Chester!
切斯特 可乐 给我可乐
Chester, the Cokes. Give me the Cokes.
你知道我想什么 谢谢
You read my mind. Thanks.
好吧 是这样 我要买♥♥个大点的冰箱
Well, that's it. I'm just gonna have to get a bigger refrigerator.
亲爱的 还有可乐吗?看看好吗?
Honey, is there another Coke in there? Take a look, will you?
这扇门怎么关着呢?
Why is this door closed?
怎么了?怎么了?
What? What?
我爱你! -切斯特!
I love you! -Chester!
抱歉 没有可乐了
I'm sorry, we're out of Cokes.
我们为什么不出去买♥♥呢 好吗?
Why don't we go and get some, okay?
就这样 现在! -停下 马修在家呢!
This is it. Now! -Stop it. Matthew's home!
马修是个大男孩了 他知道怎么回事
Matthew's a big boy. He knows what goes on.
他是个大男孩 忘了他 好吗?
He's a big boy. Forget about it, will you?
你是对的 他还小 他什么都不知道!
You're right. He's a small boy. He don't know nothing!
你知道我的意思吗?我现在想喝杯饮料
Know what I mean? I need a drink now.
我妈妈很快就回来了
My mom's gonna be coming home soon,
所以我有事情要做 -是的
so I have things to do. -Yeah.
你知道的 盘子要洗 我的房♥间要收拾
And you know, dishes to wash, my room to be cleaned.
所以 为什么不下次再来呢?
So, why don't you come back some other time?
好吧 我同意 -好的
Okay, I'd really like to. -Okay.
你想去看电影吗?
Do you want to go to a movie sometime?
当然 太好了 -好的
Sure. That's great. -Okay.
太好了 好的 给我打电♥话♥ -好的
That's perfect. All right, call me. -Okay.
谢谢 玛莎 拜拜 -好的 知道了
Thanks, Martha. Bye. -All right, you got it.
马修? -妈妈!
Matthew? -Mom!
电影精选列表