有什么比一张漂亮的请帖更重要呢?
what's more important than a beautiful wedding invitation?
下电梯 -下电梯
Getting off. -Getting off.
下电梯
Getting off.
切斯特 你没事吧?
Chester, are you all right?
没事 我只是压力太大 仅此而已
Yeah, I'm just under a lot of pressure,that's all.
是的 我也是 切斯特 我担心马修
Yeah, me, too.Chester, I'm worried about Matthew.
我接到他校长的电♥话♥
I got a call from his principal.
他已经两星期没交作业了
He hasn't turned in any homework for two weeks.
他所关心的只是体育
All he cares about is sports.
宝贝 我之前跟你说了 马修需要管教
Honey, I told you before,Matthew needs discipline.
我见过你怎样处罚他 你把他关在房♥间里
I've seen the way you punish him.You send him to his room.
在房♥间里 他有音响 彩色电视 任天堂游戏
In his room he has a stereo, color TV,Nintendo games.
噢 他真是受苦了
Oh, he really suffers.
婚礼请帖 谁要结婚?
Wedding invitations.Who's getting married?
我们 -嗯 真有你的
We are. -Well, good for you.
我相信你们会永结同心的
I give you both a lot of credit.
把你们的头抬起来
Hold your heads up high.
你们无法抵♥制♥真爱的诱惑 你们会生很多小宝宝
You can't beat true love.Have lots of babies.
我们都是上帝的儿女
We're all God's children.
我想看看孩子们会长怎么样
Wonder what the kids would look like.
快点 出去吧 好吗? 快点 贝丝 行吗?
Come on. Get out of here, will you?Come on, Bess, will you?
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
好 就这样吧 宝贝 我得到球场去了
Well, this is it, honey.I got to get down to the field.
不要担心马修了 总有一天情况会好起来的
And don't worry about Matthew.Things will get better.
反正他成绩糟糕 情况不可能会比现在更糟了
Well, they can't get much worse.Because of his poor grades,
他们把他从校橄榄球队和足球队中开除了
they kicked him off JV football and soccer.
他们把他开除出足球队了?他们疯了
They kicked him off the soccer team?They're nuts.
他是他们最好的球员 -他很沮丧
He's the best player they have. -He's very depressed about it.
切斯特 如果你花些时间和他共处
Chester, maybe it would help if you spent some time with him
和他谈谈也许会有用
and talked to him about it.
我跟你说了 不要担心马修
I told you, don't worry about Matthew.
他们会让他归队的 他们需要他 他是天生的好手
They'll take him back. They need him.He's a natural.
他能教我有关足球的东西
He could teach me about soccer.
好吧 我们得做些什么 我只想知道该做什么
Well, something has to be done.I just wish I knew what.
贝丝 我跟你说 我会抽时间 我会和他谈谈的
Bess, I'll tell you what.I'll make time. I'll talk to him.
宝贝 你会吗?
Honey, would you?
贝丝 我保证 我一定会和他谈的
Bess, I promise you.I'll definitely talk to him.
切斯特 你真是亲爱的
Chester, you're a dear.
鹿?更像是只狐狸吧
A deer? More like a fox.
他在那 -好 去吧 跟她说
There she is. -Well, go ahead. Talk to her.
不 我做不到 保罗 我连该说什么都不知道
No. I can't, Paul , I don't even know what to say.
说赞美她的话 女孩都喜欢这样
Flatter her. Girls like that.
告诉她你爱她的眼睛 她的唇 她的头发
Tell her you love her eyes,her lips, her hair,
她梳的发型
the way she parts her hair.
其实 应该告诉她你爱她的全部
In fact, tell her you love all her parts.
不 我不能这样说 不 不 不
No, I can't say that. No, no, no.
所以你就拉倒吧 保罗 因为这是不会发生的
So you can forget it, Paul,'cause it's not going to happen.
好吧 好吧 -嘿 马修 跑远点
All right, all right. -Hey, Matthew, go long.
远点!
Farther!
接的好
Nice catch.
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 不好意思
Hello. Excuse me.
嘿 马修 上车 我有话跟你说
Hey, Matthew, jump in the car.I gotta talk to you.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
马修 你妈妈要我跟你谈谈 快点 上车
Matthew, your mother wants me to talk to you. Come on, get in the car.
我说了不用了 不过还是谢谢你 -马修 这简直太荒谬了
I said, thanks anyway. -Matthew, this is ridiculous.
来吧 上车
Come on, get in the car.
听我说 我不想上你的车 所以别跟着我
Look, I don't want to get in your car,so stop following me.
马修!
Matthew!
嗨 尤利克太太 -你没事吧 马修?
Hi, Mrs. Yollick. -Are you all right, Matthew?
那人是谁? -噢 是的 我很好 尤利克太太
Who is that man? -Oh, yeah, I'm fine, Mrs. Yollick.
他不是陌生人
He's not a stranger.
他只是一个奇怪的人
He's just strange.
好吧 切斯特·菲尔德 你想怎么样?
Okay, Chesterfield, what do you want?
Z字形 Z字形 不对 Z字形 这样 你们懂的
Zigzag, zigzag.No, zigzag like this, you know.
踢 转向 踢 转向 踢 转向 -是这样吗?
Kick, turn, kick, turn, kick, turn. -Like this?
懂吗?懂吗?不是那样 等等 姑娘们
Got it? Got it? No, wait, girls. No, wait.Girl, girl!
不要 别学我 不 别学我 不 别这样做
No, don't do it like me. No, don't do it like me! No, don't do it just like me!
接球 接球
Get the ball. Get the ball.
噢 天啊
Oh, God.
马修 你得提高你的学习成绩
Matthew, you have to do something about your grades.
这就是你妈叫我出来和你谈谈的原因
That's why your mother asked me to come out here and talk to you.
我是说 你再这样下去
I mean, the way you're going,
你会上不了大学的
you'll never get into college.
我是说 我小时候也有同样的经历
I mean, I went through the same thing when I was a kid.
我记得我妈说过的话
I remember the words of my mother.
她看着我 说
She looked at me, she said,
“大学是非常重要的 我必须擦洗地板”
"College is important and I have to scrub floors."
她走了 擦了六年的地板
And she went out for six years,she scrubbed floors.
然后她上了大学
And then she went to college.
我是说 马修 你得想想你的前途
I mean, Matthew,you got to think of your future.
好的 切斯特·菲尔德 谢谢你的教训
Okay, Chesterfield,thanks for the lecture.
我听到你说的话了
I get the message.
我们回家之前 我有事要问你
Before we go home,I want to ask you something.
今天不是万圣节前夕 这套服装是怎么回事?
It's not Halloween.What's with the outfit?
我迟一点再解释 但是 马修 听着
I'll explain this later.but first, Matthew, look,
我想你帮我一个忙 行吗?
I want to ask you to do me a favor,all right?
早该料到
That figures.
你出来并不是为了帮我
You didn't come out here to help me.
你出来是为了自己想要的东西
You came out here for something that you want.
马修 我需要你的帮助
Matthew, I need your help.
我知道我们关系还不是很好
I know we don't have much of a relationship,
但除了你没人能帮我了
but there's no one else who can help me.
听着 我会实话告诉你
Look, I'll level with you.
你知道我工作上获得晋升的事吗?其实我根本没有晋升
You know the promotion I got at work?I never got it.
你妈认为我晋升了 我不能把真♥相♥告诉她
Your mother thinks I got it.I just can't tell her the truth.
马修 我在训练一队女子足球队
Matthew, I'm coaching a girl's soccer team,
是由我们公♥司♥赞助的 名字叫窈窕淑女队
sponsored by my company,the Ladybugs.
得了吧 就凭你?我才不相信呢
Come on. You? I don't believe it.
这是真的 这就是我穿这套衣服的原因
It's the truth.That's why I'm wearing this outfit.
如果我能胜利归来 我就会获得晋升
If I can bring home a winning team,I'll get that promotion.
然后你妈和我就会结婚
Then your mother and I can get married.
马修 你能帮我的
Matthew, you can help me.
这就是她们训练的地方 我要你看看她们
This is where they practice.I want you to look at them.
告诉我她们做的不对的地方 告诉我我做的不对的地方
Tell me what they're doing wrong.Tell me what I'm doing wrong.
好 让我想想 切斯特
Well, let me think about it, Chester.
我们已经有很大的进展了
We're doing great already.
你叫我切斯特而不是切斯特·菲尔德
You called me Chester and not Chesterfield.
切斯特! -我得走了 她们在等我
Chester! -I got to go. They're waiting for me.
马修 看看她们 我一会儿就回来
Matthew, look at them.I'll be back in a few minutes.
好好想想 好吗?
Think it over, will you?
试着控球!试着控球!
Try and control the ball!Try and control the ball!
先别管球 试着站稳!
Forget the ball.Try and stay on your feet!
离开那网 你不是条鱼
Get out of the net. You're not a fish.
佩斯特!你在不同的时区里!
Pester! You're in a different time zone!
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait.
噢 漂亮 漂亮!
Oh, beautiful, beautiful!
为什么会是我?为什么会是我?
Why me? Why me?
听着 金伯利 你做得太棒了
Look, Kimberly.You're doing that wonderfully.
你可以用力点攻击它 我是说踢它 踢它 踢它
You can hit it a little harder.I mean, kick it, kick it, kick.
小心 小心 小心!
Heads up. Heads up, heads up!
请问你能把球扔回给我吗?
Could you throw the ball back, please?
排队 排队 金伯利 回来!
Line up, line up.Kimberly, move on back!
谢谢
Thanks.
朱莉
Julie.
朱莉 我们能再来一次吗?
Julie, could we do it again?
走 走!排成一队!排成一队!
Go, go! Line them up! Line them up!
一 二 一 二
One, two, one, two.
我现在可以追蝴蝶了吗?
Now I can chase the butterflies?
你看到她们了吗? -是的 我看了
Did you look at them? -Yeah, I looked at them.
电影精选列表