嘿 马伦先生 你好吗?
Hey, Mr. Mullen. How are you?
我很好 切斯特 你呢?
Fine, Chester. And you?
我也很好 棒极了 谢啦老板
I'm great, great. Thank you. Yeah.
我刚刚看到夫人从这里出去 她可真漂亮 走得很匆忙
I just saw your wife on the way out.Lovely lady. She was in a hurry.
这个 她很忙 你知道的 有很多慈善工作等着她去做
Well, she's very busy, you know.She does a lot of charity work.
啊是的 我知道 她还将警♥察♥们玩弄于股掌之中
Yeah, I know. She handles all the policemen's balls.
这就是南区的那个新商场?老天 真漂亮啊
The new mall in the south district.Boy, what a beauty.
我会立即把这片区域卖♥♥出去的 马伦先生
I'll sell this space out in no time,Mr. Mullen.
切斯特出马 一个顶俩
Have no fear, Chester is here.
呃 你知道 马伦先生 我想见你的原因是
Well, you know, Mr. Mullen,the reason I asked to see you is,
我为咱们公♥司♥工作了十二年而且非常努力 这都有目共睹
I've been with the firm now for 12 years and I work very hard, you know.
瞟一眼布告栏你就可以看到 在上个季度
A look at the bulletin board,you can see the last quarter,
我的销♥售♥业绩是第一的 您知道吗
my sales are number one, you know.
于是 您知道 我就猜啊 这个 我应该
And, you know, I figure that,you know, I'm due a...
这个 您了解的 我觉得 我估摸着 呃 您应该知道
Well, you know, I'm entitled, I figured,you know...
我想说的是 如果您能够明白的我的意思 您懂的
I mean, if you can see your way clear,you know...
还有就是您知道的 我女朋友 贝丝 我们想结婚
And you know, my girlfriend, Bess, we want to get married
但仅凭我微薄的薪水...
and on my salary alone...
要是我让她当家庭主妇 那我们日子就会过得有点紧了
I want her to quit her job,it'll be a little rough for us.
所以我想 你知道 是否...
So I figure, you know, if...
您知道 我很努力的工作 但是我还是一个底层小职员 您知道吗?
You know, I work hard.And I'm a company man, you know?
您怎么看呢?
What do you think, huh?
喂?
Yes?
好的 把他接过来
All right. Put him on.
汤姆!没 没有 你打来的时间实在是太恰当了
Tom! No, no. Your timing's perfect.
我什么都没干 你高尔夫打得怎么样了?
I'm not doing anything.How's your golf game?
你去打了?跟谁啊?哦 科尔法官啊 那个老混♥蛋♥
You did? With who? Judge Cole, that old bastard.
是的 他跟你讲了那三只鸡的故事没?
Yeah, did he tell you the story about the three hookers
还有那个矮子检查官?
and the midget D. A?
是的 就像头长在增高垫上一样
Yeah, head over heels.
我上个星期才跟鲍比和疯子斯科特蒂格一起打了的
I was playing last week with Bobby and that crazy Scott McTeague.
我们在三号♥场打的 知道吗 五杆洞那个
We were out on number three,you know, the par five.
鲍比在果岭上面打了两长杆
Bobby is on the green in two long hits.
我们走上果岭 鲍比看着60英尺的...
We walk up on the green,Bobby's looking at a 60-foot...
切斯特 你正在毁掉机会
Chester, you're blowing it.
...他走上果岭然后对着另一个人尖叫
...he walks on the green and screams at him,
“老天啊 你都可以从这里把它踢进去 把它带走”
"Christ, you can kick it in from there.Take it away."
好了 我得去恭维我的老板
Well, I got to kiss the boss' ass.
拍他马屁 对
Kiss the boss' ass, yeah.
不 罗恩会让我们六杆 他想要那个停车场的合同
No, Ron will give us six strokes.He wants the parking lot contract.
你说对了 我就喜欢赢
You're right. I love to win.
周末见 好 拜拜
See you this weekend. Okay.
现在 切斯特 你刚才说到哪了?
Now, Chester, you were saying?
马伦先生 我看你天生就是个足球运动员
Mr. Mullen,I see you were quite a soccer player.
天哪 瞧瞧那些奖杯
Boy, look at all those trophies.
噢 老板 我打赌你肯定可以教我两招 是吧?
Oh, boy, I bet you could teach me a few things, huh?
你知道 我们有很多共同点
You know, we have so much in common.
我们竭诚为马伦♥公♥♥司♥服务
We both want the best for Mullen Industries,
而且我们都踢足球 -切斯特
and we both played soccer. -Chester.
切斯特 切斯特 切斯特
Chester, Chester, Chester.
到这儿来 切斯特 我从未踢过足球
Come here.Chester, I never played soccer.
我的公♥司♥赞助了一个女子足球队 窈窕淑女队
My company sponsors a girl's soccer team, the Ladybugs.
她们赢得了这些奖杯 而且我为她们感到骄傲
They won these trophies,and I'm very proud of them.
切斯特 继续努力工作
Chester, keep up the good work.
我很高兴我们有机会进行这场小谈话
I am glad we had a chance to have this little chat.
亲爱的 我差点给忘了 今天晚上乡村俱乐部有活动
Darling, I almost forgot.There's a do tonight at the country club.
亲爱的 跟切斯特·李打个招呼 -你好
Dear, say hello to Chester Lee. -How do you do?
我才不要跟凡达米尔斯坐一起呢
I'm not gonna sit next to the Vandemiers.
切斯特刚刚正欣赏我们的球队赢来的奖杯呢
Chester was just admiring our soccer trophies.
他告诉我他是个天生的足球运动员
He was telling me he's quite the soccer player.
哦 是吗?
Oh, really?
你在场上踢什么位置? -我曾是个...
What position did you play?-I was a...
一个踢球的 -一个踢球的?
A kicker. -A kicker?
每个在球队中的人都是踢球的 我的意思是 你发挥什么作用
Everyone on the team is a kicker.I mean, what position?
这个 你知道的 马伦太太 你能说出来的 我都能踢
Well, you know, you name it,I played it, Mrs. Mullen.
是吗? 你是个自♥由♥中卫还是前锋?
Yeah? Were you a sweeper or a forward?
自♥由♥中卫 前锋 后卫 外野手 边锋这些我都踢过 您知道吗?
Sweeper, forward, backward, outfield,tight end, I played them all, you know?
你还别说 -是啊
You don't say. -Yeah.
我本来可以去当职业选手的 但不巧 一天晚上我拉伤了我的腹股沟肌肉
I would've went pro,but one night I pulled my groin muscle.
那肯定很不舒服吧 -是啊 但不知怎么的 有点兴奋
That must have been awful. -Yeah. Somewhat exciting.
您知道吗 马伦太太 当我看到这些奖杯的时候
You know, Mrs. Mullen, when I see these trophies
我觉得拥有一支常胜队伍是一件多么美妙的事情
it reminds me how wonderful it is to have a winning team.
什么? 你要执教什么? -你能淡定点吗?
What? You gonna coach what? -Take it easy, will you?
该死的 你对足球懂什么啊?
What the hell do you know about soccer?
啥都不知道 但情况就是那样 我刚刚在拍老板的马屁
Nothing, it just happened.I was kissing the boss' ass,
他老婆突然进来了 于是我开始拍她的马屁
his wife came in,I started kissing her ass.
接下来发生的你就知道了 他们让我执教那只足球队
The next thing you know, they made me coach of the soccer team.
啊 你升职了吗? -我会升职的
Well, did you get the promotion? -I'll get the promotion.
只要我们能带出一支冠军队伍
All we have to do is bring home a championship team!
“我们?” 这个词什么意思?
"We?" What you talking about "we?"
我跟马伦说让你当我的助理教练
I told the Mullens you'll be my assistant coach.
这还真好 再见工作 你好福利
That's great.Goodbye, job. Hello, welfare.
这有什么难的?她们去年是冠军
What could be so hard?They were champs last year,
她们前几年都是冠军 这么大块肥肉我可不想错过
champs the year before. I can't miss.It's a piece of cake!
好吧 我这么跟你说 你就看上去像个教练
Well, I'll tell you one thing,you look like a coach.
除了这你还知道其他关于足球的东西吗? -懂得不多
You know anything else about soccer? -Not much.
我所知道的是 我这里有很多球
All I know is, I got a lot of balls.
好吧 我买♥♥了本关于足球的书
Well, I got a book on soccer.
上面写着 在球场上有十一个位置
It says in here, there are 11 positions.
当你读一本关于位置的书的时候你得仔细点
You got to be careful when you read a book about positions.
我曾经读过一本书 一百种做♥爱♥的方法
I read a book once, 100 Ways to Make Love.
结果有次我以骨折告终 就因为上面打错了
I ended up in traction. It was a misprint.
现在 我看过了窈窕淑女队获得的奖杯 我知道淑女们能做到什么程度
Now, I've seen the Ladybugs' trophies,and I know what the Ladybugs can do.
并且我还没有蠢到说到这来教你们新招 给你们增加负担
And I'm not so foolish as to come here and burden you with new techniques.
我的意思是说先不谈成功 是吧 朱莉?
I say, leave success alone, right, Julie?
说得好 切斯特教练
That's right, Coach Chester.
朱莉 看看你的吃相
Julie, look at the way you're eating.
我还以为你在塑形呢
I thought you were getting in shape.
你把上的举重课程都抛到脑后了?
What happened to the weightlifting class?
我做的很好啊 我的意思是说 这很沉啊
I'm doing good. I mean, this is heavy.
现在 在我们开始练习之前 我想了解你们
Now, before we start our practice, I want to get to know you.
当我指到你时 我希望你就站起来 自报家门
When I point to you,I want you to stand up, state your name,
然后告诉我去年你进了几个球
and tell me how many goals you scored last year.
好 我们先从...你开始
All right, we'll start with... you.
我叫莎莉·安妮温菲尔特 我十二岁了 马上十三岁
My name is Sally Anne Welfelt,and I'm 12 years old, going on 13.
我的爱好是溜冰和逛商场
My hobbies are ice-skating and going shopping.
我最喜欢的书是《时间的皱纹》 -好的 行了莎莉安妮
My favorite book is A Wrinkle in Time. -All right. Okay, Sally Anne.
兴奋点:帅哥 音乐
Turn-ons: Good-Iooking guys, music,
帅哥 比萨 帅哥 熬夜
good-Iooking guys, pizza, good-Iooking guys, staying up late,
还有帅哥 -好 行 行
and good-Iooking guys. -Okay, okay, okay.
告诉我 去年你进了几个球?
Tell me, how many goals did you score last year?
进球?一个都没有
Goals? None.
一个都没有? -我今年是新人
None? -This is my first year.
这是她的足球处♥女♥年 听听 这是她亲口说的
This is her first year.Let's hear it for Welfelt.
给她一个窈窕淑女队式的欢迎 好吗?
Give her a big Ladybug reception, all right?
谢啦 谢谢你们
Thank you, thank you so much.
好吧 谁是下一个?行 就你了
Okay, who's next? All right, you.
卡梅丽塔·朱 我爱收集蝴蝶标本
Carmelita Chu. I collect butterflies.
好的 去年进了几个球?
Okay, how many goals?
我不知道你在说些什么 我从来没踢过球
I don't know what you're talking about.I never played.
你对足球一无所知? -我所知道的就只是你不能用手碰球
You know nothing about soccer? -All I know is you can't use your hands.
好吧 这也是朱的足球处♥女♥年
Okay, it's Chu's first year.
好的 等会等会 好吗?我们也确定听到了朱的话
Yeah, hold it, hold it, all right?We'll make believe we heard it for Chu.
好 你叫什么?
Okay, what's your name?
如果你不合作的话 后面的问题会比这更复杂 你知道的
The questions get harder if you go along, you know.
你想知道我的名还是我的姓?
Do you want my first name or my last name?
记得哪个说哪个 孩子
Whatever you can remember, kid.
佩妮...
Penny...
佩斯特
Pester.
我们等会再来跟你细聊
We'll come back to you later.
电影精选列表