你根本不关心公♥司♥的未来
I guess you don't care about your future with this company.
现在 我只关心这个球队
Right now, all I care about is this team.
切斯特 你别忘了什么对你最重要
Chester, you've forgotten what's important to you.
我没忘 你忘了
I didn't forget. You forgot.
什么更重要
What's more important?
陌生人如何看待你或者你的孩子?
That strangers look up to you or your own kid?
金伯利今天一定要比赛
Kimberly's playing today!
即使意味着我要失去工作 那就太可惜了
And if it means my job, too bad.
听着 切斯特
Look, Chester,
我只是想要赢 我只是想要做最好
I just want to win today. I only want the best out there.
最好 最好
The best, the best.
我只听到 你想要最好
That's all I keep hearing. You want to be the best.
我要问问你
Let me ask you this,
如果最好的反而给你带来最坏的呢
what good is being the best if it brings out the worst in you?
姑娘们 动起来
Okay, girls, let's go.
佩斯特 注意右翼 金伯利负责左中场
Pester, take right wing. Kimberly, take left midfield.
姑娘们 动起来 动起来
Okay, girls! Let's go! Let's go! Come on, look alive!
动起来 动起来
Go, go, go, go! Come on, now. Energy! Energy.
切斯特教练 我准备好了 让我上场吧
Coach Chester, I'm ready. Put me back at goal.
你怎么认为我会给你机会呢
What makes you think I'd take a chance with you again?
去吧 快去做准备
Go on, hurry up and change.
听着 拉里默
Now, look, Larimer.
你要对付非常勇猛的姑娘们
You're up against a tough, tough bunch of girls.
你要吓坏她们
You got to psych them out.
让她们失去冷静
Got to make them lose their cool.
什么意思?吓坏她们?
What do you mean, psych them out?
让我给你点提示
Well, I'll tell you what I mean. Let me give you a few tips.
你在笑什么
What are you laughing at?
如果你不看我 怎么知道我在笑
If you could see what I'm looking at you'd be laughing, too.
比分说明什么了
What does the score say?
很快就会改变的
It won't be like that for long.
好了 姑娘们 别废话 赶快比赛
All right girls, cut the crap, let's play.
玫瑰是红色的 暴♥力♥是蓝色 我真庆幸自己不像你们那样丑陋
Roses are red, violets are blue. I'm glad I'm me, not ugly like all of you!
就是这样 这才是我的姑娘
That's it, Lar! That's my girl!
离我远点 小屁孩
Out of my way, sucker!
快快
Go! Go!
快去拦球 -滚回家吧 你妈妈喊你呢
Stop the ball! -Go home! Your mama wants you!
伙计们 窈窕淑女队进了第一球
The Ladybugs have scored their first goal, folks!
现在比分是3:1
It's now the Flames leading 3-1.
太好了 她们做到了 -第一次进球!
All right! They did it! -Our first score!
这感觉太棒了
What a feeling!
我16岁时有同样的感觉
I had the same feeling when I was 16.
她们弄坏了我的指甲
They broke my nail!
妈妈 这些贱♥人♥弄坏了我的指甲
Mom, those bitches broke my nail!
她们弄坏了你的指甲?
They broke your nail?
她们弄坏了她的指甲 -大卫 她们弄坏了她的指甲
They broke her nail! -David, they broke her nail.
她们弄坏了她的指甲
They broke her nail.
你弄坏了她的指甲? -就该这么做!
Did you break her nail? -Way to go!
就该这么做!
Way to go!
让这些弄坏指甲的人滚出去! -让这些弄坏指甲的人滚出去!
Get those nail breakers! -Get those nail breakers!
让这些弄坏指甲的人滚出去! 让这些弄坏指甲的人滚出去!
Get those nail breakers! Get those nail breakers!
让这些弄坏指甲的人滚出去! 让这些弄坏指甲的人滚出去!
Get those nail breakers! Get those nail breakers!
加油 温菲尔特!温菲尔特!
Come on! Welfelt! Welfelt!
就该这么做
We're doing it!
窈窕淑女队进了第二球
The Ladybugs have scored their second goal!
现在比分3:2
The score is now the Flames 3, the Ladybugs 2.
让我们弄坏其他的指甲
Let's break another nail.
佩妮 球过去了 看看周围 球要过去了
It's coming to you, Penny! Penny, look around, it's coming to you!
出界 窈窕淑女队拿球
Out of bounds. Ladybugs' ball.
切斯特教练 这一球是献给你的
This one's for you, Coach Chester.
佩斯特 加油
Pester, come on!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
继续啊 继续啊 佩斯特
Come on! Keep it going, Pester! Come on!
非常好 佩斯特
Yes, Pester!
太棒了 -太漂亮了 我说过 你很漂亮
All right! -Beautiful! I told you, you're beautiful!
比分打平
The score is now tied!
趴下 给我做30个俯卧撑!趴下 给我做30个俯卧撑!
Get down and give me 30! Get down and give me 30!
全都给我趴下 做30个俯卧撑
Everybody get down and give me 30!
比分3:3
Flames 3, Ladybugs 3.
朱!加油!朱!
Chu! Come on, Chu!
做好准备 该你了
Get ready! It's coming your way!
现在进球
Now pump it in there!
漂亮! -扑得好!
Good hands! -Good save!
非常好 -非常棒 非常棒
Good girl! -Goody, goody!
进球!进球!
Put it in there! Put it in there!
我要求给守门员检验类固醇
I want that goalie tested for steroids!
她是魔术师 她变成万里长城了
She's a magician. She became the Great Wall.
哦 不
Oh, no!
她还好吗 -她被蓝队绊倒了
Is she okay? -That's tripping on blue.
窈窕淑女队罚点球
Penalty kick for the Ladybugs.
我想她没事 -她很好
I think she's all right. -She's okay.
谁要罚球?
All right, who's going to take the kick, bugs?
你来罚球
You take it.
谁要罚球
All right, who's going to take the kick?
不 不 我不想
No, no. I don't want to.
金 你来罚球
Kim, you take it!
你还好吧 -是的 很好
Come on, are you all right, seven? -Yeah, okay. Yeah.
加油 你能行的
Come on, you can do it.
窈窕淑女队准备罚点球了
The Ladybugs are going to take this penalty kick
只剩下六秒钟了
with just about six seconds left to go.
我不想看了
I can't look.
她做到了
She did it!
我们赢了!我们赢了!
Yes, we won! We won!
那是我的女儿
That's my daughter!
朱莉 你猜我听到了什么
Julie, you know what I just heard?
切斯特 把一个男孩放在女孩的足球队里
Chester put a boy on a girl's soccer team.
太有想象力了
That's imagination.
我正需要这样的人来负责我的业务部
That's the kind of man I want in charge of my sales department.
我要给切斯特全新的工资
I'm talking a whole new income bracket for Chester.
我们是一个团队 我还帮助挑假发了
Well, we're a team, you know? I helped pick out the wig.
你做到了
So, you did it.
你不需要玛莎也能赢
You didn't need Martha to win.
尽管我很想念她
I'm going to miss her, though.
去看电影怎么样
We were supposed to go to the movies together.
你可以和我一起
Well, you could go with me.
我愿意
I'd like that.
副总统先生 我真为你自豪
Well, Mr. Vice President, I'm very proud of you.
这项全新全年巡回比赛项目
This new year-round sports program of yours
为马伦的工厂带来了不菲收益
has been very good for Mullen Industries' profile.
顺便问一句 婚姻生活怎么样
By the way, how's married life?
非常融洽 非常好
We're getting along real good, real good.
不久 我就会听到小脚的劈啪声
In fact, pretty soon, I'll be hearing the pitter-patter of little feet.
真的? -是的
Really? -Yeah.
她母亲要和我们一起住
Her mother's moving in with us, you know.
你的男孩马修对我女儿金伯利很有意思
I understand your boy Matthew's been seeing a lot of my daughter Kimberly.
是的 戴夫
Yes, Dave.
比你想象得还多
More than you know.
孩子们 这是一场大♥比♥赛 这是冠军赛
All right, boys. This is the big one. The championship game.
你们要去打一场人生之战
And you're gonna go out there and play the game of your life
因为你们是男人
because you're men.
要和我一起吗? -是的!
Are you with me? -Yeah!
我们是第一!我们是第一!
We're number one! We're number one!
要让他们知道
And don't forget, boys, give it to them!
你就是切斯特·李教练? -没错
Say, are you Coach Chester Lee? -That's right.
我是卡诺里教练
I'm Coach Cannoli.
在你的球队上有个谣言
There's a rumor that you, on your soccer team,
把男孩打扮得像女孩一样!
dressed a boy as a girl!
卡诺里 这太离谱了 我很抱歉 切斯特
Cannoli, that's patently ridiculous. I'm sorry, Chester.
我感到很受侮辱
I'm insulted.
你怎么能如此淡定地重复一个荒谬的谣言呢
How can you stoop so low as to repeat a ridiculous rumor like that?
电影精选列表