感谢给我们小休的赞助商路易斯
Thanks to our sponsor Louis for that little lovely break.
现在回到我们的百万问题来
Now! Back to our million dollar question.
对一个恋童癖的适当惩罚是什么
What is the proper punishment for a pedophile?
求你了
Please.
我爱我的孩子 我爱我的老婆
I love my children. I love my wife.
我是个好父亲
I'm a good father.
你们凭什么审判别人
How can you judge anyone?
你们是谋杀犯
You're murderers.
这是你的最后答案
Is that your final answer?
因为你10秒后就准备要聋了
Cause you're gonna go deaf in about 10 seconds from now.
求你了 乔纳森
Please, Genesis!
我是个好父亲
I'm a good father!
直到昨天为止
Until yesterday.
那改变不了我爱他们的事实啊
That doesn't change how much I love them!
你真的爱他们吗 埃文
Do you really love them, Evan?
真的吗
Really?
远胜世上一切
More than anything in the world.
那为什么你草我们时不想想他们
So why didn't you think of them when you were inside us?
对啊 为什么埃文
Yeah, why, Evan?
昨晚的事与我的家人一点关系都没有
Last night had nothing to do with my family.
你说得太对了 埃文
Damn right it didn't, Evan!
跟他们一点关系都没有
It had nothing to do with them.
你的家人是受害者
Your family are victims.
你的肮脏 恶心的变♥态♥行为的受害者
Victims of your sleazy, disgusting, perverted behavior.
杰克 丽莎
Jake. Lisa.
他们不应有你这样的父亲
They don't deserve a father like you.
这就是你对你家人做的事
This is what you did to your family.
你这变♥态♥
You pervert.
乔纳森 求求你 这不是答案
Genesis, please, this isn't the answer!
回答错误
Wrong answer.
正确答案是死
Correct answer is death.
广♥告♥之后我们马上回来
We'll be back after this commercial break.
死
Death?
死
Death?
你们要杀了我
You're gonna kill me?
你们他妈的要杀了我
You're gonna fucking kill me!
为什么 就因为我♥草♥了你们
Why? Why! Because I fucked you?
你草了我 你也草了我
You fucked me! You fucked me!
是你们来我家 来引诱我的
You came to my house! You came to me!
我帮你们叫车 我给你们拿衣服
I got you a car, I brought you your clothes,
你们泡了他妈的泡泡浴
you took a fucking bubble bath!
你们想要的 你们爬到我身上来
You wanted it! You wanted it! You came on to me!
我应该怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
你们含我的鸡♥巴♥ 你们都他妈的含我的鸡♥巴♥
You sucked my cock, you both fucking sucked my cock!
这就像是免费披萨 他妈的免费披萨
It was free pizza! Free fucking pizza!
你们就凭空出现在我门口
It just shows up at my fucking door!
我应该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
"我们是空姐 老爸 草我们
"We're flight attendants. Come on, fuck us!
没人会知道 来吧 草我们"
"No one will know. Come on, fuck us!"
噢 2P 3P都无所谓
Oh, twosomes, threesomes. It doesn't matter!
海星 丈夫 你们都不在乎
Starfish! Husbands! You don't give a fuck,
你们什么都能草
you'll just fuck anything, you'll just fuck anything!
好吧 我想帮助你们 你们欺骗我
Well, you lied to me, I tried to help you!
我让了你们进来
I let you in,
我是个好人 好父亲
I was a good guy, I'm a good father!
而你们就把我给草了
And you just fucking fucked me!
什么 现在你们要杀了我
What? Now, you're gonna kill me!
你们要杀了我 为什么
You're gonna kill me? Why?
为什么 因为你们草了我
Why? 'Cause you fucked me?
我♥草♥...这是什么鬼理由
What the fuck-fuck-fuck, this is fucking insane!
你将在黎明被处决
You're to be executed at dawn.
如果我是你
If I were you,
我不会浪费最后几小时来哭
I wouldn't waste my last few hours crying about it.
很抱歉 爸爸
I'm sorry, Daddy.
这是唯一出路
It is the only way.
贝尔
Bel?
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我的天
Oh, my God!
视频通话 凯伦
FaceTime. Karen!
视频通话 凯伦
FaceTime. Karen.
挖坟墓还真♥他♥妈♥的累
Digging a grave is fucking tiring.
而且很肮脏
And filthy.
你老婆的衣服要拿去干洗了
Your wife's clothes are gonna need dry cleaning.
那是什么声音
What's that?
你不能用平板电脑 埃文
You can't have access to an iPad, Evan.
你会影响到小孩子的
You could be trying to reach a child.
面对现实吧 埃文 你是个怪物
Let's face it, Evan. You're a monster.
还是我应该叫你怪物
Or should I say monster!
什么
What?
怪物很惊讶
Monster surprised?
你们怎么知道那游戏的
How do you know about that?
噢 怪物很困惑
Oh, monster confused!
你们怎么知道那游戏的
How the fuck do you know that!
怪物会很安静的
Monster will be quiet!
你们监视我
You spied on me?
监视我的小孩
On my kids?
我的天
Oh, my fucking God!
我的天啊
Oh, my fucking God! Jesus!
我真♥他♥妈♥的笨
I'm so fucking stupid!
对 你是很笨
Yeah, you are.
怪物智障
Monster retarded.
去换衣服吧 我感觉好恶心
Let's change, I feel gross.
看看这些衣服
Look at all this shit.
这就是你 埃文
This is you, Evan.
这将会是你的头 你这死骗子
This is gonna be your little fucking head, you fucking cheater!
我很喜欢这颜色 红色是我的最爱
I love this color! Red's my favorite!
-不 不 -你的葬礼一定很漂亮
-No! No! -Gotta be pretty for your funeral.
他的头发真长
He's so hairy.
不
No!
你不会想失去耳朵吧
You don't wanna lose an ear.
别动
Hold still.
好了 你看起来真漂亮
There we go. You look pretty.
这是可爱的埃文
There's Evan cutie!
你做到了
There you have it.
噢 现在我们看到你漂亮的脸蛋了
Oh, now we see your pretty face.
死婊♥子♥
Fucking bitches!
"我喜欢乙烯基播出来的声音 我是埃文"
"I love the sound of vinyl. I'm Evan."
看着这个 埃文
Watch this, Evan.
中大奖了
Jackpot!
这是真的
Is that real?
把这藏在玩具里真聪明啊 埃文
What a clever way to hide this from the kids, Evan!
你知道吗 大多数枪杀案死的都是枪♥支♥的拥有者
You know, most firearm deaths are a family member of the gun owner.
我就没有枪
I don't own a gun.
这很危险
It's dangerous.
解开他
Untie him.
-你确定 -对
-Are you sure? -Yeah.
乔纳森 求你别拿枪指着我
Genesis, please don't point that at me.
我知道
I know,
这作弊了 我们还有90分钟
it's cheating. We still have 90 minutes.
但你对我们还有所隐瞒 埃文
But you were keeping secrets from us, Evan.
如果你在我们之前拿到枪
Had you gotten to this before us
我不认为我们还有这段对话了
I don't think we'd be having this conversation.
而你不会这样对我们
And you wouldn't do the same?
我不像你 埃文
I'm not like you, Evan.
我没有枪 我不开枪射人
I don't own a gun, I don't shoot people.
我确信地狱不会为我的利益而改变规矩的
I sure as hell don't bend the rules for my own convenience.
解开他 贝尔
Untie him, Belly.
我不想他踢我
I don't want him to kick me.
她不会的
He won't.
他踢 我开枪
He kicks, I shoot.