如果你只有15岁那怎么能成为空姐
So how could you be a flight attendant if you're only 15?
我♥草♥ 什么
What the fuck! What?
我们看电影学的 埃文
We saw that in a movie, Evan.
我说了他会相信的
I told you he'd believe it.
你想看我的身份证吗
Do you want to check my ID?
她还没有 太还小
She doesn't have one, she's too young.
好吧
Okay.
你们想要什么
What do you want?
我们想每天早上给你做早餐
We want to make breakky for you every morning.
别这样
Come on.
就告诉我 你们要多少钱
Just tell me. How much do you want?
别生气 埃文
Don't be mad, Evan.
这不是你
That's not you.
-你性格变了 -对
-You're different from the others. -Yeah.
多少钱
How much!
你把我们当什么了 妓♥女♥
What do you think we are, hookers?
天啊 埃文 我们不是妓♥女♥
Jesus, Evan, we're not fucking whores!
是啊
Yeah.
你才是妓♥女♥
You're the fucking whore!
妓♥女♥
Whore!
埃文
Evan?
是维维安
It's Vivian!
别乱跑
Do not move!
埃文
Evan!
埃文 很抱歉我迟到了
Evan, I'm so sorry I'm late,
但风暴把树枝刮到全城都是
but that storm blew branches out all over town.
还吹倒了两个交通灯
It even knocked two traffic lights out.
我发誓 我发誓我在那等了15分钟
I swear, I swear I was sitting there for 15 minutes
而且我试着开车走 但那里有维护卡车挡着
and I was trying to navigate, but there was repair trucks.
没事 没事
It's fine. It's fine.
其实我感觉好多了
Actually, I'm feeling much better.
噢 那真的很好
Oh, then that's really good
因为这会有帮助
because then this'll help.
我会给你个放松的按♥摩♥
I'll give you a relaxation massage,
这有助血液循环
it'll help circulate.
其实...凯伦应该告诉你了
Actually... Karen should have told you,
我这周末很忙
I have a lot of work to do this weekend.
我爱凯伦 我非常爱她 她还好吗
I love Karen. I love her so much, how is she?
她很有才华
She is so talented.
我迫不及待地要看她的展览
I cannot wait to see her exhibition.
我告诉你其实
In fact, you know what?
吉姆和我要开车去看开幕
Jim and I are going to drive up for the opening
如果我可以不用去
if I can get out of that conference
索诺玛跟那些按♥摩♥师开会
I have in Sonoma with those massage therapists.
你知道那些会议
You know how that can be.
他不想你的按♥摩♥
He doesn't want your massage.
你想吗 宝贝
Do you, baby?
进回去
Get back inside.
不想让我着凉
Don't let me get cold.
这真的让人很伤心 好吧
This is really upsetting, okay?
我来这帮你治疗
I'm here to heal,
但这真的...这真的很让人伤心
but this is really...This is upsetting!
-这很伤心 -这不是你想的那样
-It's upsetting! -It's not what you think.
不 不 这正式我所想的
No, no. It's exactly what I think!
但你知道吗 这是你的生活
But you know what? It's your life.
-维维安 拜托 -我...不
-Vivian, please. -I... Don't.
这是你的私事 埃文
It's your relationship, Evan.
看 我是埃文DJ
Look, I'm a DJ like Evan!
为什么不让你女友进来
Why didn't you let your girlfriend in?
你为我们感到羞耻 还是你也把她草了
Are you ashamed of us? Or are you fucking her, too?
-快离开我家 -小心点
-Get out of my house! -Be careful,
这两个可爱的小女孩可以让你
these two cute little girls can put you behind bars
-坐一辈子牢 -快离开我家
-for the rest of your life! -Get out of my house!
你的客户会怎么说 你的邻居呢
What would your client say? Your neighbors?
如果我们告诉你老婆昨晚的事她会说什么
What would your wife say if we told her everything we did last night?
快离开
Get out!
看到你老婆跟你离婚真是好羞愧
It's gonna be such a shame to see your wife divorce you!
而且你的事业都毁于
And your business ruined
一个变♥态♥的晚上
over a single night of perversion!
你想逐家告诉你的邻居
You wanna go door-to-door telling your neighbors
你是个儿童性侵犯者
you're a child molester?
其他父母会怎么做
What would the other parents do?
如果你是恋童癖还会让他们的小孩在这玩
Let their kids play here if you're a convicted pedophile?
就这样埃文
There's Evan!
就这样埃文
There's Evan!
我不相信你会说出来
I didn't think you had it in you.
911 你有什么紧急事件
911, what's your emergency?
我想报告一件非法闯入
I'd like to report a break-in.
你是从...
You're calling from 458...
你能送我们吗
Can you give us a ride?
走吧
Let's go.
好吧 这一点也不尴尬
Well, this isn't awkward at all.
车不错啊 埃文
Cool car, Evan.
右边的这一家
This one on the right.
下车
Out.
你不下车跟我们道别吗
You're not gonna get out and say bye?
走
Go.
你不想进来见见我妈吗
Don't you want to come in and meet my mom?
-噢 -拜
-Oh! -Bye!
帮我们给凯伦和孩子们问好
Send our love to Karen and the kids!
拜
Bye!
哈喽
Hello?
我的天
Oh, my God!
噢
Oh!
你们干什么
What the hell are you doing?
乔纳森 求你 这太疯狂了 解开我
Genesis, please, this is crazy, untie me!
这有什么意义
What's the point of this?
我是个好人
I'm a good person.
我犯了错
I made a mistake.
我们能当作这从没发生
We can forget this ever happened.
求你了
Please! Please!
难道你们没犯过错吗
Haven't you ever made a mistake?
爸爸
Daddy!
噢 爸爸
Oh, Daddy!
看我找到什么
Look what I found.
我的天
Oh, my God!
你把那脱下来
You take that off.
那是我女儿的 快脱下来
That's my daughter's. You take that off!
你喜欢我穿这样吗 爸爸
You like how it fits me, Daddy?
-看 -快把它脱下来
-Look. -Take those off,
你这疯婊♥子♥
you fucking crazy bitch!
好吧
Okay.
你知道 每个女孩的初恋
You know, every girl's first love
都是他们的爸爸
is their daddy, huh?
你有病 得治
You're sick.
你喜欢我这样
You like what you see?
你喜欢我这样吗
You like what you see?
爸爸
Daddy?
-喜欢吗 -不
-Huh? -No.
贝尔
Bel.
解开我
Untie me.
解开我 求你了
Untie me, please.
如果你真的爱我
If you really love me,
解开我
untie me.
别理这混♥蛋♥
Ignore that asshole.
他不是混♥蛋♥
He's not an asshole.
他是我爸爸
He's my Daddy.
你别听她的 爸爸
You don't listen to her, Daddy.
她不像我这么爱你
She doesn't love you the way I do.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.