自从妈妈带你回家我就一直爱着你
I've loved you ever since Mommy brought you home.
还记得那晚只有我们俩
Remember that night when we were all alone
你偷偷溜进我房♥间吗
and you snuck into my room?
而我假装睡觉
And I pretended to be asleep.
但当你把我衣服脱了
But when you took off my clothes,
我再也假装不了
I couldn't pretend any longer.
我们做你和妈妈从来不做的事
We did things you and Mommy never did.
我希望你不要再生我的气 爸爸
I hope you're not angry at me anymore, Daddy.
我告诉妈妈
I only did that to Mommy
是因为我想你一个人
because I wanted you all to myself.
贝尔 贝尔 解开我 求求你
Bel, Bel, untie me, please?
求你了
Please.
你可以像往常那样给我盖被子
You can tuck me in like you always did.
怎么了 爸爸
What's wrong, Daddy?
你不想再草你的宝贝女儿了吗
Don't you want to fuck your little girl again?
你忘记这么多年对我做的事了吗
Did you forget what you did to me all those years?
你为什么这样对我
Why did you do that to me?
你为什么这样对我
Why did you do that to me!
-贝尔...-为什么
-Bel... -Why?
停 贝尔
Stop! Bel!
停 贝尔
Stop! Bel!
贝尔 停
Bel, stop!
你为什么这样对我
Why did you do that to me!
为什么 你为什么这样对我
Why! Why did you do that to me!
停 停
Stop! Stop!
贝尔 停 求你了
Bel! Stop, please!
停手 停手
Stop it! Stop it!
嘘
Shh.
解开我
Untie me.
那是什么声音
What the fuck is that?
你藏着什么东西 是吧 埃文
You're not hiding something,are you, Evan?
你在这藏着什么
What are you hiding here, huh?
来吧 在哪里 爸爸
Come on, where is it, Daddy?
是凯伦要视频通话
It's Karen on FaceTime!
-我一直都很想见她 -快接
-I've been dying to meet her. -Answer it.
-我们好好的了解她 -不 不
-Let's get to know her. -No! No!
你说得对 这会很尴尬
You're right, this could get awkward.
-你干什么 -好多了
-What are you doing? -Much better.
不要
Don't!
鸡♥巴♥可以接电♥话♥吗
Can a cock answer an iPhone?
可以 贝尔 但必须硬起来
Yes, Belly, but it's gotta be hard.
好吧
Okay.
不要 求求你们
No! Please!
-这可能是我的小孩 -嗨 埃文 欢迎回来
-It could be my kids! -Hi Evan, welcome back.
那么 他们之前有见过偷腥的鸡♥巴♥吗
So? Have they ever seen a cheating dick before?
她的口红漂亮吗
How about covered in her lipstick?
好了 求你了
Okay! Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. Please.
贝尔 我会做任何你想的事
Bel, I'll do whatever you want.
好 好
Yes! Yes!
好的 好了
Okay. Okay.
现在草我吧 爸爸
Now, fuck me, Daddy!
-草我 -好样的 埃文
-Fuck me! -Attaboy, Evan.
干♥她♥
Fuck her.
像昨晚那样干♥她♥
Fuck her like it was last night.
对 干♥死♥她
Yeah, fuck her good!
草我吧 爸爸
Fuck me, Daddy!
像草你的宝贝女儿一样操♥我♥吧
Fuck me like you fuck your little daughter!
小狗式 贝尔
Doggy style, Belly!
你想吃点什么吗 贝尔
You want something to eat, Bel?
不用 我不饿
No, I'm okay.
好吧
Okay.
草我 爸爸
Fuck me, Daddy!
像草妈妈那样草我吧
Fuck me like you fuck Mommy!
对 爸爸的宝贝女儿
Yeah, Daddy's little girl!
你是个乖女孩
You're a good little girl!
-草我 爸爸
-Fuck me, Daddy! -Yeah!
像草妈妈那样草我
Fuck me like you fuck Mommy!
我的伤口
My scar! My scar! My scar!
我的手术
My surgery!
你一直都是个坏孩子 埃文
You've been a very bad boy, Evan!
求你了 快拿开
Please, please, please take it out! Take it out!
我的天
Oh, my God!
我的...
Oh, my...
...天
...God!
为什么你打我 爸爸
Why did you hit me, Daddy?
现在我们要惩罚你了
Now we have to punish you.
欢迎来到美国人最喜欢的游戏节目
Welcome to America's favorite game show,
谁想做恋童癖
Who Wants to be a Pedophile!
我们给观众想要的
Where we give the audience what they want!
惩罚恋童癖的机会
The chance to punish a pedophile.
但首先
But first,
让我们欢迎我们美丽可爱而富有魅力的
let's welcome our lovely, beautiful and charming,
贝尔女士
Ms. Bel!
你好 贝尔女士
Hello, Ms. Bel.
作为今晚的选手
For tonight's contestant,
我们有一个特别嘉宾
we have a very special one,
他不仅是一名建筑师同时也是一个DJ
he's not only an architect but also a DJ,
一个老公 两个小孩的父亲
a husband, a father of two,
可能是三个
possibly three.
或者四个
Four.
全都是同一个老爸
All the way from one percent land,
埃文 韦伯先生
Mr. Evan Webber!
贝尔女士 可以麻烦你帮我们的选手做准备吗
Ms. Bel, would you please get our contestant ready?
当然
Sure.
你们都是疯婊♥子♥
You're both crazy fucking bitches!
你们看起来像21岁 你们欺骗我
You look 21, you lied to me!
噢 就像你欺骗你老婆
Oh, like you lied to your wife?
我怎么跟我老婆说这不关你们...
What I tell my wife is none of your goddamn...
天啊
God! God!
停手 我的耳朵
Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! My ears! My ears!
我快要聋了
I'll go deaf! I'll go deaf!
这不是开玩笑的
This is fucking serious!
我会聋的
I could go deaf!
游戏还没开始呢
The game hasn't started yet.
我们第一个问题...
Our first category...
幼儿园
Schoolyards.
学校离埃文接他的孩子
How far away from school
回家有多远
will Evan have to pick up his kids?
100码
100 yards?
500码
500 yards?
2英里
Or two miles?
这真♥他♥妈♥的有病
This is fucking sick!
回答错误 正确的答案是
Wrong answer. Correct answer is
你在监狱不能接孩子
you can't pick up your kids from prison.
我♥草♥
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
拜托
Please!
我们下一个问题是什么 贝尔女士
What's our next category, Ms. Bel?
我喜欢这个
I love this one.
爸爸
Daddies.
埃文 这对你来说很简单
Evan, this should be easy for you.
有多少已婚男子从这游戏生存下来
How many family men have survived this game?
没有
None.
什么
What was that?
没有
None.
正确
Correct!
-下一个问题 -乔纳森
-Next question. -Genesis.
我知道你的意思了
You've proved your point.
天啊 我听不见了
God! I can't hear! I can't hear!
求你停手
Please stop!
你要做的只是回答问题 埃文
All you have to do is answer the question, Evan.