他很明白
He knows that.
不是吗 埃文
Don't you, Evan?
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我想玩捉迷藏
I wanna play hide and seek.
什么
What?
30秒 只能在屋里
Thirty seconds. Only inside the house.
你跑出屋里 我开枪
You leave the house, I shoot.
你们找到我会做什么
What're you gonna do when you find me?
好吧 如果我们日出前找不到你
Well, if we don't find you by sunrise,
我们就离开
we'll leave.
-瞎扯 -30秒 快去
-Bullshit. -Thirty seconds. Go! Go!
-开始 -开始
-Go! -Go!
30 29...
30 29...
28 27...
28 27...
26 25...
26 25...
24 23 22...
24 23 22...
开始
Go!
准备好没有 我们来了
Ready or not? Here we come!
埃文
Evan!
你躲不了我们的
You can't hide from us.
我们来了
Here we come.
埃文
Evan?
我们能闻到你 埃文
We can smell you, Evan.
爸爸
Daddy?
嘘 在这
Psst! In here.
-埃文 -噢 埃文
-Evan? -Oh, Evan?
你在这吗 怪物
Are you here, monster?
埃文
Evan?
埃文
Evan?
该死的
Shit!
埃文
Evan!
对 他出去了 别跑
Yeah, there he goes! Stop!
别跑埃文
Evan! Stop!
我♥草♥
Oh, fuck!
别动
Don't fucking move!
救命啊 救命啊
Help me! Help me!
-随你怎么叫吧 -救命啊
-Scream all you fucking want! -Help me!
没有人在家 我们查看过所有房♥子了
No one's fucking home! We tried every house!
你准备好了吗
Are you ready!
求你们别这样
Please don't do this!
-是时候说再见了 -求求你们
-Time to say goodbye! -Please! Please!
救命啊
Help!
救救我
Help me!
拜托了 有人来救我吗
Please, somebody help me!
你有宗教信仰吗
Are you religious?
救命 求求来人救我啊
Help! Please somebody, help!
求你们放我走吧
Please, let me go!
救命啊 快来人救我啊
Help! Please help me! Somebody help me!
不要 救命啊
No! Help me!
不要 不要
No! No! No! No! No!
不要 救命啊
No, help! Help!
那么埃文 我们有伤到你的肩膀吗
So Evan, did we hurt your shoulder?
我们想你感觉舒适 埃文
We want you to be comfy, Evan.
救命啊
Help! Help!
救命啊
Help! Help!
别动 埃文 泥土会弄到你的眼睛里的
Don't move, Evan. You might get dirt in your eyes.
对 闭上眼睛吧 宝贝
Yeah, close your eyes, baby.
救命啊
Help! Help!
救命啊
Help!
救命啊
Help! Help! Help!
救命啊
Help! Help! Help!
求求你们
Please. Please.
求求你们 别这样
Please. Please, don't do this.
求你了 贝尔 求求你
Please! Bel. Please.
他好像想跟我们沟通哦
It looks like he's trying to communicate.
求求你
Please.
如果你保证守规矩 我就把你口中的拿掉
If you promise to behave, I'll take out the gag.
好的
Okay.
别这样 求你了
Don't do this. Please?
我会做任何你想的事
I'll do whatever you want.I'll do whatever you want.
任何事
Whatever!
埃文打电♥话♥给你家人告诉他们你对我们做什么了
Even calling your family and telling them everything you did to us?
好
Yes.
好的 我会告诉他们
Yes. Yes. Yes. I'll tell them.
我会告诉他们
I'll tell them.
好吧 我们给他生命一线
Okay, let's give him a lifeline.
我喜欢这环节 我们来看看吧
I love the lifeline part. Let's see.
但生命一线是通话而已
But the lifeline is a phone call.
不是视频通话
Not FaceTime.
你老婆不会看见你现在的模样
Your wife's not gonna see you like this.
嗨 我是凯伦 阿尔瓦拉多
Hi, this is Karen Alvarado,
请留言或发短♥信♥给我 再见
please leave a message or send a text. Ciao.
开始说啊
Go ahead, talk.
亲爱的 我很抱歉我要告诉你
Honey. I'm sorry for what I'm gonna tell you.
他们逼我的
They made me.
草
Fuck!
报♥警♥
Call 911!
-报♥警♥ 我被两个女孩...-埃文 埃文...
-Call 911! I've been kidnapped... -Evan, Evan...
-...绑♥架♥了 -埃文
-...by two girls! -Evan!
报♥警♥
Call 911!
-报♥警♥ -不 不 不 埃文
-Call 911! -No, no, no, Evan!
-你破坏了规则 -埃文 你为什么这样做
-You broke the rule. -Evan, why did you do that?
好了 现在她会找到你们的
Well, now she'll fucking find you!
不会哦
Not really.
接到留言信箱我就挂电♥话♥了 我知道你会喊救命的
I hung up as soon as it hit voice mail. I knew you'd pussy out.
这这死妓♥女♥
You fucking whores!
你这死妓♥女♥
You fucking whores!
我会杀了你们 你们这死婊♥子♥
I'll fucking kill you, you fucking-fuck bitch cunt!
我会杀了你们 你们这死婊♥子♥
I'll fucking kill you! You fucking bitches!
噢 看看埃文 看看他
Oh, there's Evan. There he is!
我们会想你的
We missed you.
死妓♥女♥
Fucking whores!
敲门
Knock-knock!
我说敲门
I said knock-knock.
不
No!
我不觉得他能说话
I don't think he can talk.
好吧 敲门
Okay. Knock-knock.
是谁
Who's there?
-偷腥埃文 -哪个偷腥埃文
-Cheating Evan. -Cheating Evan who?
偷腥的"真埃文"要死了
Cheating "Evan-tually" gets you killed.
不 不
No! No!
-准备好了吗 埃文 -不
-Ready, Evan? -No!
不
No!
-1 -不
-One! -No!
-2 -下手啊
-Two. -Do it!
-不 不 -3
-No! No! -Three!
看看他的表情
Look at his face.
我们耍到你了
We got you good.
你不是真认为我们要杀你吧
You didn't really think we were gonna kill you, did you?
我们不是禽兽
We're not animals.
这只是个游戏 埃文
It was just a game, Evan.
游戏 游戏
A game? A game?
你知道什么吗
You know what?
有那么一瞬间 我以为你会拒绝的
For a moment, I thought you were the one who'd say no.
而我们要跟其他人玩游戏
And now we have to play a game with someone else.
你知道有趣的是什么吗 他们从不拒绝
You know what's funny? They never say no.
无论谁都不会拒绝
No matter who they are.
无论他们有多爱他们的家人
No matter how much they love their families.
你们都一样
You're all the same.
拜 埃文
Bye, Evan.