对 我们可能会生病然后死了
Yeah, we could get sick and die.
你的手♥机♥在吗
You have your phone?
在 怎么了
Uh yeah, why?
我可以试着修好它
I can try and fix it.
真的吗
Really? Oh.
我的孩子把我的电♥话♥扔浴缸里
My kid dropped mine in the tub,
而且你不会相信 但如果你把手♥机♥放进米缸里
and you won't believe this, but if you put it in rice
会把手♥机♥抽干
it kinda dries it out.
-那最好了 -米
-That would be awesome. -Rice?
我的天 你真利害啊
Oh, my God, you're like a MythBuster.
非常感谢你 埃文
Thank you so much, Evan.
不客气...
You're welcome...
-乔纳森 -乔纳森
-Genesis. -Genesis.
对 就是创世记
Yeah, like the beginning of time.
起源
In the beginning.
不好意思
Sorry.
好吧 你...你真不会开玩笑
Yup, that was...You're sick of that.
谢谢
Thanks.
我去 额...
I'll, uh...
我去拿浴袍给你们
I'll go get you some.
嘿 埃文
Hey, Evan?
衣服我们该拿去哪
Where should we put these?
噢 我来拿去吧
Oh, I'll take them.
不 我们拿吧 我们不介意
No, we can do it. We don't mind.
我来吧
I got it.
我给你们冲了茶
I made you some tea.
-谢谢 -谢谢你 那很好
-Thank you. -Thank you, that's nice.
-真贴心 -来给我
-So sweet. -I'll trade you.
额 好的
Uh, okay.
谢谢
Gracias.
借过
Excuse me.
我的天
Oh, my God.
噢 对不起
Oh, sorry.
我们在热身
We were trying to warm up.
我意思是 我们从没见过这
Yeah, I mean, we've never seen one of these before.
-实物 -没事
-A real one. -It's okay.
小心点就好 这是古董
Just be careful. It's old.
我看你们已经见过猴子了
I see you've met Monkey.
对 这是猴子
Yeah, this is Monkey.
猴子是时候去睡觉了
It's time for Monkey to go to bed.
-拜 猴子 -晚安 猴子
-Bye, Monkey. -Night-night, Monkey.
-晚安 -作个好梦
-Night-night. -Sweet dreams.
拜 猴子
Bye, Monkey.
好了 猴子
All right, Monkey.
回家吧 猴子
Go home, Monkey.
你有很多唱片
You have so many records.
抱歉 我们拿了一张试试
Sorry. We had to try one.
别再道歉了 这没什么
Stop apologizing, it's okay.
我很喜欢这专辑 你们品位不错啊
I love this album. You have good taste.
这像是...
This is like...
疯狂收藏者啊
An insane collection.
-对 -这一定很值钱
-Yeah. -It must be worth a fortune.
什么都数字化了 所以...
Well, everything's online now, so...
但是我喜欢乙烯基播出来的声音
But, uh, I love the sound of vinyl.
你真的很懂音乐
You're really into music.
那个 我以前是干这个的
Well, it used to be my job.
什么 像是唱片销♥售♥员
What? Like a record salesman?
我以前是DJ
I was a DJ.
我的天 那真酷
Oh, my God. That's so cool!
你就像是激光上校
You're like Major Lazer!
这现在是个爱好 我好几年没演出了
It's really a hobby now, I haven't had a real gig in years.
等等 你几岁了
Wait, how old are you?
我43岁
I'm 43.
-不是吧 -我真不敢相信你43了
-No fucking way. -I can't believe you're 43.
我以为你才28最多30
I thought you were, like, 28 or 30 at the most.
好吧 我30岁就结婚了
Well, I got married when I was 30.
你老婆呢
Where's your wife?
她跟我的孩子们在海滩
She's at the beach with my kids.
我们本来去那过父亲节 但工作太忙
We were gonna spend Father's Day there, but, uh, work happened.
我的天 你在父亲节一个人
Oh, my God, you are all alone on Father's Day.
真可怜 我们来陪你吧
Poor Evan, we'll keep you company!
抱抱
Hugs!
不 没事 我们早上庆祝过了
No, it's fine. We celebrated this morning.
哇 你真不像43岁
Whoa, you're not 43.
你肯定每天都有健身
You must work out, like, every day.
对 我要保持身材
Yeah, I keep in shape.
虽然不像我20岁那时 但...
Not like when I was in my 20s, but, uh...
别谦虚 很多人身材的线条
Come on, any guy that ripped
都没你的好
is more into his own ass than yours.
对 我意思是 说认真的
Yeah, I mean, like, seriously,
你只有健身
is that all you do?
我的天
Oh, my God,
我记得我有一次跟模特做♥爱♥
I remember I fucked this model once,
而当我们在做♥爱♥期间
and while we were having sex
我在镜子里看见他在做仰卧起坐
I caught him doing crunches in the mirror.
这是有史以来最基情的事
It was the gayest thing ever.
看哪天我会找一个更年长
I'd take somebody that's older
更有经验的苏格兰模特
and more experienced over an Abercrombie model any day.
是啊
Yeah.
那么 希望你会找到
Well, hopefully one day you'll find both.
我不知道
I don't know.
内衣模特都是像你14岁时的做♥爱♥对象而已
Underwear models are the kind of guys you fuck when you're 14.
这是一个陈述
That's a statement.
-这是你老婆 -对
-This is your wife? -Yup.
我想看看
I want to see it.
哇 她很漂亮
Wow! She's so pretty.
她很漂亮 你真幸运
She's beautiful. You're a lucky guy.
对 还有谁
Yeah, I certainly am.
我只是一个建筑师 但...
I'm just an architect, but...
她更厉害
she's the real deal.
你们看见这里大多数东西
Most of what you see is hers.
-这些都她做的 -对
-She made all these? -Yeah.
哇
Wow.
它们很别致
They're so pretty.
我喜欢这颜色
I love these colors.
红色是我的最爱
Red's my favorite.
这真厉害
This is amazing.
其实我是学艺术史的
I actually studied art history.
我不是专家 我只学了一个学期 但
I'm no expert, I was only there for a semester, but,
这...
this...
这就像是高迪的建筑物 但是迷你版
This is like a Gaudi building, but small.
对 我老婆很喜欢高迪
Yeah, my wife loves Gaudi.
她是...她是巴塞罗那出生的
She was, uh, she was born in Barcelona.
跟我一样
Like me?
说英语 说英语 你们说话听起来太性感了
English, English.You guys sound too sexy.
我的西班牙语程度就这样而已
That's about the extent of my Spanish anyway.
我的孩子说得很好
My kids speak it perfectly.
你老婆是个很棒的艺术家
Your wife's an amazing artist.
为什么这些雕像在这
Why are these sculptures here?
它们应该在像 现代艺术博物馆
They should be in like, MOMA.
其实...
Actually, um...
这说不上是现代艺术博物馆...
It's not exactly MOMA...
但她在洛杉矶有个很大的画廊展
But she's having a big gallery show in LA.
凯伦 阿尔瓦拉多 这名字很美
Karen Alvarado. That's such a pretty name.
建筑师和艺术家
An architect and an artist.
你们这一对真完美
You guys are like the perfect couple.
而且她那么火♥辣♥
And she's so hot.
你们肯定整天做♥爱♥的
You must have sex, like, all day.
-贝尔 -干嘛
-Bel! -What?
我会的
I would.