好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
那么问吧
Well, ask it, for fuck's sake!
对恋童癖用什么惩罚才适当呢
What's the proper punishment for a pedophile?
是关在每天你被强♥奸♥
Is it prison where you get raped every day
而且再也见不到你的家人的监狱
and you never get to see your family again?
阉♥割♥
Castration?
还是死
Or death?
10秒
Ten seconds.
好吧 看来到我们的广♥告♥时间了
Well, looks like it's time for our first commercial break.
我们将会在广♥告♥后回来
We'll be back after a message from our sponsors.
你好 是我 路易斯
Hello. It's me, Louis!
韦伯先生
Mr. Webber?
谁是路易斯
Who's Louis?
该死的讨厌鬼
Fucking douche bag.
拿毛毯 把他盖起来
Get that sheet, cover him up.
-你一定是路易斯 -是的
-You must be Louis. -Yes.
我是伯纳黛特 我是埃文叔叔的侄女
I'm Bernadette. I'm Uncle Evan's niece.
噢 嗨 很高兴认识你
Oh, hi, nice to meet you.
很明显 你认识埃文叔叔
Obviously, you're with Uncle Evan.
抱歉 我们在拍音乐视频
Sorry, we're shooting a music video.
那你们选了个很好的地方
Well, you guys picked an awesome location.
进来吧
Come on in.
你是从哪来的
So where'd you come in from?
-达拉斯 -噢 我以前住在奥斯汀
-Dallas. -Oh? I used to live in Austin.
噢 我没去过
Oh, I've never been.
当你在大学时会很有趣的
Well, it's fun when you're in college.
是啊 我去了帕森斯大学
Yeah, I went to Parsons.
噢 好的学校
Oh, great school.
我去了纽约视觉艺术学院
I went to SVA.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
-我是路易斯 -嗨
-I'm Louis. -Hi.
-嗨 我是...-她是玛卡瑞娜
-Hi. I'm... -She's Macarena.
-她是我来自西班牙的朋友 -噢
-She's my friend from Spain. -Oh.
-他是来拿...-外面的艺术品
-He's here to pick up... -The art work outside.
-对 -借过一下
-Yes. -Excuse me.
-有人碰过这个 -我们没有碰过
-Somebody touch this? -We didn't touch it.
这是凯伦阿姨的东西 我们不会靠近它的
It's Aunt Karen's stuff, we wouldn't go near it.
我也没看见埃文在这
I did see Evan in here earlier,
可能是他做的吧
maybe he did.
好吧
Okay,
因为这原来不是这样的
'cause it's not supposed to be like this.
它应该是用泡沫包裹和包装起来准备运走的
It's supposed to be bubble-wrapped and packed up and ready to go.
-为什么埃文会这样做 -她说了不是我们做的
-Why would Evan do this? -She said it wasn't us.
好的
Okay.
我♥草♥
Oh, fuck.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你们刚做什么了
What the fuck did y'all do?
他妈的这是什么
What the fuck is this shit!
我们不想告诉你 有人闯进来了
We didn't want to tell you, someone broke in
所以埃文出去了
and that's why Evan's out.
-他去了追他们 -对
-He was chasing them. -Yeah.
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
你们马上闭嘴
Shut the fuck up, both of you right now!
谁都别动
Nobody fucking move!
我现在报♥警♥
I'm calling the cops right now.
求你别告诉凯伦
Please don't tell Karen.
这可以是我们的小秘密
This could be our little secret.
婊♥子♥ 你破坏了不该破坏的树了
Bitch, you're barking up the wrong fucking tree.
我来自奥克兰的
I'm from Oakland, ho!
我一看就知道你们是屁精了
I know two ghetto ass hos when I see 'em!
想想吧 埃文根本没有什么侄女
Come to think of it, Evan doesn't even have any fucking nieces.
你们是谁
Who the fuck are you?
你们最好希望凯伦回来前警♥察♥先到
You better hope the police get here before Karen does.
-那是什么 -没什么
-What the fuck was that? -Nothing.
-嘿 等等 -等等
-Hey, wait. -Wait.
-那没什么 -好狗不拦路
-It's nothing. -Get out of my way!
该死的
Shit.
该死的
Shit!
韦伯先生
Mr. Webber!
你还好吗 我♥草♥
Are you okay? Oh, fuck!
她们疯的
They're crazy!
把门关上 把门关上
Close the door. Close the door.
路易斯
Louis!
-我要阻止这俩疯婊♥子♥ -路易斯 别管了
-I gotta stop these crazy ass bitches. -Louis, forget it!
她们很危险
They're dangerous!
不 不 停
No! No! Stop!
停手
Stop it!
你们在做什么
What are you doing!
在找这个
Looking for this?
路易斯 小心
Louis! Be careful!
她们疯的
They're crazy!
猴子在中间 猴子在中间
Monkey in the middle! Monkey in the middle!
我们不能这样说 贝尔 这是种族歧视
We can't say that, Belly, it's racist.
好吧 男人在中间
Okay, man in the middle!
给他吧
Give it to him!
不 乔纳森 快给他
No, Genesis, give him that!
路易斯
Louis!
路易斯
Louis!
乔纳森 求你了 这与他无关
Genesis! Please, this isn't his fault!
快叫救护车 救他
Please call an ambulance, help him!
傻♥逼♥
Fucker!
贝尔 求你救他
Bel, please help him!
快叫救护车 我保证什么都不会说
Call an ambulance, I promise I won't say anything!
贝尔 乔纳森 快叫救护车
Bel, Genesis! Call an ambulance, for fuck's sake!
我觉得叫救护车已经太迟了 埃文
I think it's a little late for an ambulance, Evan.
他绊倒了 这是他的错
He tripped, it's his fault.
我们只是在玩猴子在中间
We were just playing monkey in the middle.
我意思是 男人在中间
I mean, man in the middle.
我的天
Oh, my God!
你们杀了他
You killed him!
你们杀了他
You killed him!
你老婆的垃圾雕塑杀了他
Your wife killed him with her shitty sculpture.
这垃圾很危险 埃文
This shit's dangerous, Evan.
你有小孩怎么能把这个放在这
How can you keep this here with kids?
这很不负责任
That's irresponsible parenting.
对 也许你老婆应该画画去
Yeah maybe your wife should stick to painting.
离我远点
Get the fuck away from me!
你想去哪啊 埃文
Where do you think you're going, Evan?
快放开我 离我远点
Get the fuck off me! Leave me alone!
想去兜风吗
Wanna go for a little ride?
你跑不掉的 爸爸
You can't run away from us, Daddy.
你逃不了的
You can't escape.
这就是你破坏游戏规则的后果 埃文
This is what happens when you break the rules of the game, Evan.
这就像艺术课
This is just like art class.
我对凯伦的雕塑做的
What I did to Karen's statue
跟我要对你做根本无法比较
is nothing compared to what I'm going to do to you
如果我再看见你说谎的脸
if I ever see your fucking lying face again.
我这么相信你们 你怎么能草我老婆
I trusted you both, how could you fuck my wife?
别再接近我的家人
Never come near my family again.
消失不然你死定了
Disappear or you're fucking dead.
哪条路是去现代艺术博物馆
Which way is MOMA?
读起来像"奶奶"
It's more like "momma."
罗马终有一天会有这领域
Ronnie is gonna have a field day with this one.
对 我很确定他是
Yeah, I'm sure he will.
那家伙是个魔术师
That guy's a magician.
是啊
Yeah.
他可以让任何东西消失
He can make anything disappear.
我们去做个了结吧
Let's finish this.
哇 这广♥告♥还真长啊
Wow, those were some really long commercials.