穿上衣服 马上
Get dressed. Now.
拜托了 这是你们的衣服
Please. Here's your clothes.
埃文 看看我们
Evan. Look at us.
过来嘛...
Come on...
哇 哇 哇 停 停手
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop. Stop. Stop.
我不能这样 我已婚了
I can't do this. I'm married.
很幸福 好吧
Happily. Okay?
你可以的
Yes. You can.
嘿 这是我们的小秘密
Hey, it's our little secret.
哇 停
Whoa, stop. Stop.
只是性♥爱♥而已 我们都是成年人
It's just sex. We're all adults here.
我很高兴
I'm flattered.
但我真的不可以 求你们把衣服穿上
But really, I can't. Please, get dressed.
你可以的
Yeah, you can.
来吧 就一天
Come on, just one day.
就放松享受吧
Just relax and enjoy it.
你喜欢这样
You like this?
你以前试过双飞吗
Have you ever had two girls do this to you before?
-父亲节快乐 -父亲节快乐
-Happy Father's Day! -Happy Father's Day!
-早上好 爸爸 -埃文 埃文
-Morning, Daddy. -Evan! Evan!
看看这个
Watch this!
贝尔 贝尔 接住 接住
Belly! Belly! Catch! Catch!
抱歉 贝尔
Sorry, Belly.
我以为你们离开了
I thought you guys left.
-我们给你做了早餐 -我不饿
-We made you breakky. -I'm not hungry.
猴子 这是我的
Monkey, that's mine.
你们俩一起住的
You two live together?
对
Yeah.
住哪里
Where?
为什么这么问 埃文
Why, Evan?
好让我送你们回去
So I can drive you there.
我已经没在家大概4年了
I haven't been home in like four years.
这里可以做我们的家
This could be our home.
我送你们去你们想去的地方
I'll drive you wherever you want.
我说了什么趣事吗
Did I say something funny?
我想去巴黎 埃文
I want to go to Paris, Evan.
不 我们去东京
No, let's go to Tokyo.
伦敦
London.
罗马
Rome.
趁热吃你的早餐
Don't let your breakky get cold.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
嘿 你还活着
Hey, you're alive.
对 半死状态
Yeah, ah, barely.
我忘了凡妮莎的野草有多坚强
I forgot how strong Vanessa's weed was.
我刚起床
I just woke up.
你真轻松
You are such a lightweight.
-孩子们怎么样了 -不怎么好
-How are the kids? -Not so good.
-怎么了 -埃文
-What happened? -Evan!
杰克被水母刺伤了 他哭了
Jake got stung by a jellyfish. He was crying.
-噢 不 -是的
-Oh, no! -Yeah.
小可怜
Poor little guy.
-他现在没事了吧 -他在哪
-He's okay now. -Where is he?
他回沙滩去玩了
He's back at the beach.
刚有点危险
It was a little bit hairy for a while,
但现在没事了
but now he's okay.
那你呢 你的项目怎么样了
What about you? How's your project?
进行得很好
Great. Great. Great.
额 我现在很开心
Uh, I'm in a really good groove now,
那么 回家再说吧
so, home stretch.
好的 那我不妨碍你了
Okay, then don't let me interrupt you.
晚点再说 你看起来有点心烦意乱
Let's talk later.You seem a little distracted.
没有 我不是那个意思
No. That's not what I meant.
只是...
It's just...
我只是想尽快完成项目 不用再烦
so I don't have to think about it, you know?
也许我早点完成 我可以
Maybe if I get done early, I can,
我可以开车来找你们
I can drive out there.
宝贝 我明白 不要有压力
Baby, I get it. Don't stress.
做你该做的
Do what you have to do.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
-I love you. -Love you, too.
别把我们的大♥麻♥全抽了
Don't smoke all our weed.
我不会 我保证
I won't. I promise.
-拜 -再见
-Bye. -Ciao.
该死的
Shit! Shit! Shit!
你现在饿了
Are you hungry now?
起来把衣服穿上
Get up! And get dressed!
马上
Right now!
不好意思 先生 能告诉我埃文去哪了吗
Excuse me, sir.Can you tell me where Evan is?
那个从大雨中拯救了两个女孩的那个贴心男
You know, that sweet guy that saved two girls from the rain?
他消失了 快起来
He's gone. Get the fuck up.
快走
Let's go.
我不喜欢你的语气
I don't appreciate your tone of voice.
快去
Go!
来吧 贝尔 看来埃文没有幽默感了
Come on, Belly. Looks like Evan lost his sense of humor.
快去
Go!
哈喽
Hello!
要走了
Let's go!
贝尔去哪了
Where's Bel?
我不知道 她不是我的朋友
I don't know, she's not my friend.
贝尔
Bel!
贝尔
Bel!
贝尔
Bel?
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你叫我们去穿衣服啊
You tell us to get dressed.
快来 游戏时间结束了
Come on. Playtime's over.
埃文 你能抱抱我吗
Evan, can you hold me?
拜托 就一下下
Please, just once more.
-拜托了 我想你的抱抱 -贝尔 听我说
-Please, I miss your hugs. -Bel. Listen to me.
你现在要走了
You're leaving. Now.
快去穿衣服
Get dressed.
-我爱你 -贝尔...
-I love you. -Bel...
-我爱你 -不
-I love you. -No!
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
该死的 我♥草♥
God damn it! Fuck!
我爱你 我控制不了
I love you. I can't help it.
我为你而疯狂
I'm crazy about you.
你有3分钟
You have three minutes!
我就在外面
I'll be outside!
快穿衣服
Get dressed!
出发了
Let's go!
你们他妈的在干什么
What in the fuck are you doing!
你们知道你们做什么了吗
You have any idea what you've done?
知道 艺术
Yeah. It's called art.
我们受到昨晚的启发 记得吗
We were inspired from last night. Remember?
我他妈的要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the fucking police.
去啊
Go ahead.
你♥他♥妈♥的笑什么
What the fuck is so funny!
我有个有趣的故事要告诉他们
I just have a funny story for them.
故事叫"捕捉掠食者"
It's called "To Catch a Predator."
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
15岁判20年
Fifteen to 20 years?
我觉得是20年
I think it is 20.
15岁判你20年 对吧
Fifteen gets you 20, right?
-真不敢相信 -你不需要相信
-I don't believe it. -You don't have to.
法官会
The jury will.
强♥奸♥幼♥女♥ 埃文
Statutory rape, Evan.
坐20年牢
Twenty years behind bars.
而且那只是判一个的刑
And that's just for one of us.
而且我不打算洗澡
And I'm not planning on taking a shower.
我有证据
I have evidence.
是吗
Really?