对不起
I'm sorry.
-噢 没事 -对不起 宝贝
-Oh, it's okay. -I'm sorry, baby.
-对不起 -他妈的肩膀
-I'm sorry. -Fucking shoulder.
继续
Keep going.
这感觉不错
That's helping.
想都别想
Never.
就剪一点 就把前面的剪了
Just a little bit. Just to clean it up.
我不要
I'm not cutting it.
但你短发看起来更帅啊
But you'd look so hot with short hair.
-噢 是吗 -是的
-Oh, would I? -Yeah.
-谢谢 -不 不 不...
-Thank you. -No, no, no...
抱歉 我不是那个意思
Sorry, I didn't mean it like that.
你很帅
You are hot.
你是最帅的
You are the hottest.
-继续 -你还有你那艳丽
-Keep going. -You and your gorgeous,
茂密的长发
thick, long hair.
-继续...-我就他妈的喜欢这么长
-Continue... -I just fucking love the way it's long.
是吗
Yeah?
父亲节快乐 爸爸
Happy Father's Day, Daddy!
孩子们 我们说好了早餐后的
Kids, we said after breakfast.
我想吃蛋糕做早餐
I want cake for breakfast.
哇 巧克力加糖果屑
Wow! Chocolate with sprinkles!
我的最爱
My favorite.
父亲节快乐
Happy Father's Day!
-快打开 快打开 -快打开 快打开
-Open it! Open it! Open it! -Open it! Open it! Open it!
我在打开
I am, I am.
我喜欢充满惊喜
I like building up the anticipation.
噢 你们...
Oh, you guys...
-你喜欢吗 -大爱啊
-You like it? -I love it.
爱死了
I love it.
-谢谢你们 -妈妈帮我们一起做的
-Thank you. -Mom helped us.
才没有 这都是你们的主意
No, I didn't. It was all their idea.
-是吧 孩子们 -对
-Right, kids? -Right.
-蛋糕 蛋糕 -蛋糕 蛋糕
-Cake! Cake! Cake! -Cake! Cake! Cake!
-好 没问题 -蛋糕 蛋糕
-Okay, okay. -Cake! Cake! Cake!
蛋糕 蛋糕...
Cake! Cake! Cake! Cake!
噢 看看这蛋糕多好看
Oh, look at that beautiful looking cake!
啊...
Ah...
是谁砸蛋糕到怪物上的
Who did this to monster!
噢 你们躲不了怪物的
Oh, you can't hide from monster!
怪物能闻到你们
Monster can smell you!
快跑 怪物来了
Run! Run! Monster's coming!
怪物让孩子们消失了
Monster made kids disappear.
而且...
And...
怪物想继续我们刚才做的事
Monster wanna finish what we started.
太晚了 孩子们都起床了
Too late, the kids are awake.
怪物很伤心
Monster sad.
我知道怪物能等到星期一的
I'm sure monster can wait till Monday.
怪物已经等了3个星期了
Monster been waiting three weeks.
是啊 但有小孩还有我的展览
Yeah, but with the kids and my exhibition
我没办法让所有人可以同时开心啊
I cannot keep everybody happy all the time.
怪物不想吵架
Monster doesn't want to start a fight.
好吧 对不起 我也不想
Okay. Sorry, me neither.
我保证 我们吃完这个我马上回来
I promise we'll finish this as soon as I get back.
噢 怪物很开心
Oh, monster happy.
怪物很开心
Monster happy.
怪物非常开心
Monster very happy.
是的 妈妈
Yeah, Mommy.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Gracias. -De nada.
-全都收拾好了吗 -对
-Everybody packed? -Yeah.
猴子 乖
Monkey, good boy.
爸爸 为什么我们能带猴子一起去海滩
Dad, why can't we take Monkey to the beach with us?
是啊 你知道他很喜欢海滩
Yeah, you know he loves the beach.
猴子要呆在这陪你们爸爸呢
Monkey needs to stay here and keep your dad company
好让他周末不用那么孤单
so he doesn't stay all alone during the weekend.
-真不公平 -敲门声
-That's unfair. -Knock-knock.
嘿 路易斯
Hey, Louis!
嘿 大家 印刷机新鲜出炉
Hey, guys, hot off the presses.
-怎么了 路易斯 -说什么
-What's going on, Louis? -What's shakin'?
怎么样了 小伙伴
What's going on, little guys?
韦伯先生 你好吗
Mr. Webber, how are you, sir?
早上好 路易斯
Morning, Louis.
我也想帮你 但我手拿着咖啡
I'd offer you a hand, but all I can lift is this coffee.
噢 原来你就是这样给女孩子留下好印象的
Oh, that's what happens when you try to impress girls in the bat cage.
我不是在调情 我是一个绅士
I wasn't flirting, I was being a gentleman.
是啊 我想她是个可怜又无助的25岁女孩
Yeah, I'm sure she was a poor helpless 25-year-old.
对 很无助
Yeah, helpless.
你们知道这是什么吗
Do you know what this is?
是给爸爸的父亲节礼物
Is it a Father's Day present for Daddy?
不 不 这是妈妈的展览目录
No. No, this is Mommy's catalog.
如果他们这次用对颜色的话
Assuming they got the color right this time.
噢 希望吧
Oh, let's hope.
我觉得他们用对了
I think they did.
这有一点紫红 但几乎完美了
It's a little bit magenta, but it's almost perfect.
-什么是紫红 -这颜色
-What's magenta? -This color.
亲爱的 这够完美了
Honey, it's perfect.
妈妈 路易斯可以跟我们一起去海滩吗
Mom, can Louis come to the beach with us?
不 路易斯要留在这工作
No, Louis needs to stay here and do some work.
就像你们爸爸一样
Just like your daddy.
正确
That's correct.
我和你们爸爸今晚要开父亲节派对
Father's Day party that me and your dad are gonna have tonight.
路易斯 嘘
Louis! Shh!
-噢 走吧 -你们不是开派对
-Oh, come on. -You're not having a party.
我不是要开派对
I'm not having a party,
我要努力工作
I'm working very hard.
你带上你的枪了吗
Did you pack your gun?
-带了 -炸♥弹♥带了吗
-Yes. -Did you pack the bomb?
-带了 -加农炮带了吗
-Yes. -Have you packed the cannon?
-带了 -电锯带了吗
-Yes. -Have you packed the chainsaw?
电锯带了吗
You didn't pack the chainsaw?
天啊 快去拿电锯
Go get the chainsaw, man!
胶合剂还没干 但明天晚上应该可以了
The cement still hasn't dried, but it should be fine by tomorrow night.
但还是非常脆弱 而且那些搬运工在...
Still, it's extremely fragile and I don't trust those movers...
搞到画廊一团糟后我就不相信他们了
after the mess they made at the gallery.
对 我会打理好一切 别担心
No, I'll take care of it. Don't worry.
好的 谢谢 我会帮你全部收拾好的
Okay, gracias,I'll have it all packed up for you.
好的
Okay.
这几乎干透了
It's almost dry though.
好 那么把它送到画廊后我再通知你
Yeah, so I'll just text you when it's at the gallery.
不用担心
Don't worry about anything,
都在我控制下 你在海滩过个好的周末
I got it all under control. You have a good weekend at the beach.
玩得开心 我走了
Enjoy yourself. I'm out.
谢谢你 路易斯
Gracias, Louis.
-韦伯先生 明天见 -谢谢
-Mr. Webber, I'll see you tomorrow. -Thank you.
我意思是"今晚"开超级秘密派对
I mean, "tonight" for the super-secret party.
-路易斯...-回头见 孩子们
-Louis... -See you, kids.
-拜 路易斯 -超级秘密派对
-Bye, Louis. -Super-secret party?
-超级米米派对 -好吧
-Super-secret party. -Okay.
这是最后一个了
Is this the last one?
-你喜欢吗 -大爱
-You like it? -I love it.
很好
Good.
我觉得它应该大一点
I think it should be bigger.
-你觉得 -对 那么我们就有游泳池了
-You think so? -Yeah, then we can get the pool.
好吧 我下次会做大一点
Okay, I'll do it bigger next time.
我告诉维维安明天下午2点
I told Vivian tomorrow at 2:00.
我不需要她治疗了 已经愈合了
I don't need her therapy anymore, it's healing.
跟你的肩膀说吧
Tell that to your shoulder.
爸爸 你真的不能跟我们一起去海滩吗
Dad, are you sure you can't come to the beach with us?
我最爱运动了
I would love nothing more, sport.
但如果爸爸这周末不工作 我们就要搬去住纸皮箱了
But if Daddy doesn't work this weekend, we'll have to live in a box.