你们想搬去纸皮箱住吗
Do you guys want to live in a box?
-不 -不 不怎么想
-No. -No. Not really.
我也是 除非是我设计的
Me neither. Unless I designed it.
好了 跟爸爸说再见吧
Okay, say goodbye to Daddy.
拜 爸爸
Bye, Daddy.
跟猴子说再见吧
Say goodbye to Monkey.
拜 猴子
Bye, Monkey.
爸爸 别忘了发你派对的照片上照片墙
Daddy, don't forget to send all your party pix on Instagram.
好的
Okay.
到那里记得打给我
Call me when you get there.
我会的 我爱你
I will. I love you.
-我爱你 -我爱你
-I love you. -I love you.
拜 亲们
Bye, guys.
-拜 -拜 爸爸
-Bye. -Bye, Daddy.
去理发吧 爸爸
Get a haircut, Dad!
那么 猴子...
Well, Monkey...
看来只剩你和我了 孩子
Looks like it's just me and you, kid.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
房♥子怎么样
How's the house?
嗨 很完美
Hi! It's perfect.
看吧 孩子们 跟爸爸说声好
Look. Kids, say hello to your dad.
-嗨 -哈喽
-Hi! -Hello.
就缺你而已
All it needs is you.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
-I love you. -I love you, too.
想你
Miss you.
晚安
Good night.
是谁
Who's there?
麻烦你一下先生 拜托了
Just one second, sir, please.
-你们 -可以给我打个电♥话♥吗 拜托了
-Hello? -Could I use yourphone, please?
什么
Yes?
很抱歉我们打扰你了 先生
We're so sorry to bother you, sir,
但你可以告诉我们格雷戈里在哪住吗
but could you please tell us where the Gregorys live?
这是我们找的第三间房♥子了
This is the third house we've tried.
好像所有人长周末都出去了
Looks like everyone's gone for the long weekend.
格雷戈里
The Gregorys?
不 我不认识这里...
No, I don't know anyone around here...
叫那名字的人
by that name.
地址是哪里
What's the address?
额
Um,
我其实也不知道
I honestly don't know.
我的电♥话♥湿了而她的电♥话♥留在家了
My phone got wet and she left hers at her house.
的士就把我们放这里
The taxi just dropped us here.
我们一直在这周围走了20分钟了
We've been walking around for, like, 20 minutes.
对 我的脚都快断了
Yeah, my feet are, like, dying.
但我很抱歉 恐怕我帮不了你们
Well, I'm sorry. I'm afraid I can't help you.
祝福你们
Bless you.
给你
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
那么 如果你们想的话 可以进来打个电♥话♥
Well, if you guys want you can come in and use my phone.
噢 谢谢 但...
Oh, thanks, but...
联♥系♥人都在我们手♥机♥里
All our contacts are on our phones.
我...我甚至自己号♥码多少都不知道 你能信
I... I don't even know my own number, can you believe it?
也许阿什利在脸书聊天室
Maybe Ashley's on Facebook chat?
啊 聪明
Ah, genius.
其实 你介意我们用一下你的电脑吗
Actually, would you mind if we just used your computer for a sec?
我们不想勉强你
We don't want to impose.
我们拿到地址后就不麻烦你了
We'll just get the address and be out of your hair.
好吧 当然
Yeah. Sure.
进来
Come in.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用 没事 不用担心
No, it's fine. Don't worry.
噢 我不介意
Oh, I don't mind.
我们不想把你房♥子搞脏
We don't want to mess up your house.
是啊 麻烦你了
Yeah. Excuse me.
额 非常感谢你
Um, thank you so, so much.
-我知道这很突然 -没事
-I know this is so random. -It's fine.
等等 我去给你们拿平板电脑和毛巾
Hang on, I'll get you an iPad and some towels.
谢谢
Thanks.
房♥子很漂亮啊
Nice house.
谢谢
Thanks.
女孩们
Girls?
我们在这
We're in here.
对不起 这比较暖和
I'm so sorry, it was warmer here.
希望你别介意
Hope you don't mind.
我们冷死了
We were freezing.
给你们
Here.
我的天 谢谢你
Oh, my God. Thank you.
这真让人尴尬
This is beyond embarrassing.
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
当自己家一样就好
Make yourselves at home.
顺便一提 我是贝尔
I'm Bel, by the way.
埃文
Evan.
-很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你
-Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you.
阿什利在线
Ashley's online.
很好
Cool.
你真是好人 埃文
You're a life saver, Evan.
现在不是谁都会让两个陌生人进屋的
Not everyone would just let two total strangers into their house these days.
你们看起来不怎么危险
Well, you don't look that dangerous.
最坏情况
Worst case scenario,
我知道我应付不了你们两个
I know I can take the both of you.
那很难说
I'm not so sure.
我有练空中拳击
I do air boxing.
-空中拳击 -对 像 懂吧
-Air boxing? -Yeah, like, you know?
-噢 好吧 -我的天 对不起
-Oh, okay. -Oh, my God, I'm sorry.
-先生 请问 -是
-Excuse me, sir. -Yes.
-这地址是什么 -他叫埃文
-What's the address? -His name's Evan.
埃文
Evan?
坎特 458号♥
458 Canter.
哇 我们离好远
Wow. We're like, far.
是坎特纳 不是坎特
It was Kantner, not Canter.
出租车肯定是误解我们了
The cab must've misunderstood us.
我早告诉你走错路了
I told you that he was going the wrong way.
那家伙基本不会说英语
That guy barely spoke English.
我意思是 他的英语比我的还差
I mean, his English was worse than mine.
这下可真麻烦
This is so retarded.
别担心 我召唤优步
Don't worry about it. I'll call an Uber.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
我们可以出去找出租车 没问题的
We can find a cab outside. It's no problem.
你在这找不到的
Not around here, you won't.
相信我 这是唯一可靠的方法
Trust me, it's the only reliable way.
你确定 我觉得像白♥痴♥一样
You sure? I feel like such an idiot.
我们不想破坏你的夜晚
We don't want to ruin your night.
没有 没问题
No really. It's fine.
在寻找司机
It's looking for a driver.
而它将会在...
And it'll be here in...
45分钟内来到这
45 minutes.
那么久
That long?
雨天
The rain.
找到一台就很幸运了
We're lucky we even got one.
什么
What?
额 我知道这听起来很奇怪
Um, I know this is gonna sound weird,
但我们可以用一下你的干衣机
but could we maybe throw our clothes in your dryer just for,
大概10分钟
like, 10 minutes?
我们真的不想全身湿透的去派对
We really don't want to go to a party soaking wet.
对
No.
求求你
Please?
当然可以 额...
Sure, sure. Um...
我们有些多余的浴袍 我会...去拿
We have some extra robes. I'll, uh, go get them.
-谢谢你 -好
-Thank you. -Yay.
这真的救了我们的命
This is literally saving our lives.