to everybody here who has listened to my podcast.
It's called Madigan's Podcast.
-[cheers and applause] -Thank you.
谢谢你们
[cheers and applause]
这时我会想 “好吧 也许我确实有酗酒问题”
This is where I thought, okay, maybe I do have a drinking problem.
这是差不多一年半以前
This was, like, a year and a half ago.
我要去加拿大班夫 在一次企业活动上表演
I got a corporate show to do in Banff, Canada, right?
那是我见过的最美的地方
It's the most beautiful place I've ever been, yeah.
在它面前 甚至连科罗拉多落基山脉都不显大了
It makes the Colorado Rockies even look small. It's so stunning, and--
景色绝美…谢天谢地 不是冬天
But thankfully, it wasn't gonna be winter. I don't snow ski. I don't like the cold.
我不会滑雪 我不喜欢寒冷
但我喜欢打高尔夫
But I do love to golf.
于是我告诉我朋友罗恩 我说:“你应该跟我一起来”
So, I told my friend Ron, I'm like, "You should come with me.
“因为我要去表演 我们可以在那打高尔夫”
'Cause I'm gonna do a show, and then we can just stay and golf."
好极了 我们去办入住
"Great." We go to check in.
登记台有个巨大的黑板架
There's a giant easel by the check-in desk that says,
上面写着:“五点到七点 免费葡萄酒
"Free wine, five to seven,
后院露台可以看到弓河 和高尔夫场地”
back patio overlooking Bow River and golf course."
我心想 “好极了 记下了”
I'm like, boom, note to self.
于是我们去打高尔夫 打到第13洞时
So, we go to golf and we're, like, on the 13th hole,
我听到远处有号♥角声
and I hear a bugling in the distance but not too far away.
但也不是很远
我说:“哦 糟糕”
And I go, "Oh, shit." And he's like, "What?"
他说:“怎么了?”
我说:“集♥合♥号♥”
I go, "The bugle deal." I go, "That's the wine tasting thing,
我说:“那是品酒会开始了
我们没法及时回去了”
and we're not gonna make it back in time."
他说:“我觉得我们得谈谈 酗酒康复医院的问题了”
He goes, "I think we need to talk about rehab."
[laughter]
我说:“你在说什么啊?”
I said, "What are you talking about?"
他说:“你听到的号♥角声
He goes, "That bugling you're hearing? Those are elk."
那是麋鹿”
[laughter]
“什么?”
-What? -[laughter and applause]
我说:“什么?”
-I'm like, "What?" -[laughter and applause]
我说:“闭嘴吧!”
I'm like, "Shut up. I thought they only did that in cartoons.
“我以为它们只会出现在卡♥通♥里 真的吗 波波鹿?”
Seriously, like Bullwinkle."
“那是驼鹿 不是麋鹿”
"That was a moose. That was not an elk."
[laughter]
“对 那是真的”
"Yes, that's real. Those are wild animals
“那是野生动物发出的交♥配♥信♥号♥♥”
calling other wild animals to have sex with them.
“这是你自己编出来的
You just made up in your mind that there's a man on a balcony somewhere
好像在一个阳台上 有个人穿着肯塔基赛马♥会♥服装
in a Kentucky Derby outfit with a bugle calling you to alcohol, Maddie."
拿着号♥角召唤你去喝酒 麦迪”
好吧
-[laughter] -[Kathleen laughing]
好 我爱你们
All right, I love you guys. I'm gonna go have a drink, on that note.
既然说到这了 我要去喝一杯了
非常感谢大家
Thank you so much! Cheers, Milwaukee, cheers!
再见 密尔沃基 再见 谢谢你们
Thank you!
-[rock music playing] -[cheers and applause]
电影精选列表