所以才会出现故障
Think that's why it's not working?
我以前看过这个序列
Huh? I've seen that sequence before.
我在追踪队友的时候看到过
I saw it when I was trying to track the rest of my team.
当时没特别留意 但
I didn't think anything of it, but--
每个系统上都有
It's on every system.
这是唯一在运行的程序
It's the only program running.
表示我们修改之后
Which means if we can alter it...
我们就能控制这个状况了
We'll be able to take control of whatever this is.
嗯
Hmm.
啊
Huh?
戮兽又来了 不要使用尘晶
These guys again? Don't use dust!
那我该怎么办 向戮兽吐口水
What am I supposed to do, spit on them?
嗯
Hmm.
啊
Ah!
布鲁斯
Bruce!
戮兽数量太多了
There are too many of them!
嗯
Hmm?
所以
So...
我错过了什么
what'd I miss?
救救我们
Help us!
拜托 皮拉
Please! Pyrrha!
她不是真的 强
She wasn't real, Jaune.
你明白的
You know that.
这一切都是假的
None of this is real.
而现在
And now...
我们要死了
we're gonna die.
啊
Gah!
我真不该相信她
I shouldn't have trusted her.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
她似乎对你很重要
She seemed important to you.
是的
She is.
曾经是
Was.
很遗憾你失去了她
I'm sorry you lost her.
已经过了很久了
It was a long time ago.
时间只能冲淡一部分的悲伤
Time is only one part of grief.
强 你看墙壁
Jaune, the walls.
我看到了
I see them.
强 强
Jaune! Jaune!
你能带我们逃脱
You can get us out of this.
不 不 我没办法
No. No, I can't!
在这里我无法使用力量
I can't tap into my power here.
我以为我克服焦虑
I thought I was over my anxiety,
可以驾驭力量了
I... I thought I had dealt with it!
事情难免会出错
Hey! Sometimes there are flare-ups.
会害怕也是正常的
It's normal to be afraid.
但你能克服恐惧
But you're more than your fear.
不需要依赖戒指
You are more than that ring!
你再说一次
Run that by us one more time?
说慢一点
And speak slowly.
想像一下 漫长的一天 我现在很累
Imagine that it's been a long day and I am very tired.
这里不是树不子世界
We aren't on Remnant.
也不是他们的世界 未知的世界
Or their world. We're... somewhere else.
难怪我妈跟奥兹平都怪怪的
Well, that explains my mom. And Ozpin.
他们都不是真的
They're not... real.
好像是破碎的记忆
They're like broken memories.
-我爸也是 -蝙蝠侠
-My dad, too. -Batman?
-我们找到一个序列 -布鲁斯
-We found a sequence. -Bruce?
她是戴安娜 她是
This is Diana. She's...
我还以为没有别的人了
I didn't think anyone else was here.
他的队友
...his teammate.
你应该也看出来了
But you probably picked up on that.
你变得 好不一样
You look... different.
这里感觉好怪
This place is so strange.
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
你可以跟我们一起
You could still come with us.
-去树不子世界 -噢
-To Remnant. -I...
我很抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry, what did you just say?
戴安娜 她是魏丝
Diana, this is Weiss.
你好魏丝 幸会
Hi, Weiss, it's nice to meet you.
久仰大名
I've heard great things about you.
布鲁斯 他们的世界不是你的家
Bruce, their world isn't your home.
我们该跟其他人会合了
We should probably get back to the others.
我在这里拥有能力 戴安娜
I have powers on their world, Diana.
我从前不会渴望能力 也不觉得自己需要
I never wanted powers. I didn't think I needed them.
但在树不子世界 我能派上用场
But on Remnant, I can help.
比以前的我更强
More than I could before.
但你确实帮了忙
But you do help.
你在地球上帮忙
You help on Earth.
你有属于自己的能力
You have your own kind of powers--
有了这些能力 或许我能做更多
Maybe with these abilities, I can do more.
像你一样
I can be like you.
做一名战士
A warrior.
终于
Finally!
序列算出来了
You figure out the sequence?
不是 我找到了一种方法
No. But I have figured out a way
可以追踪这些奇怪的吸尘戮兽
to track down these weird dust-eating Grimm.
我想要绕过跨陆传输系统
I've been trying to work around the CCT.
好像有什么东西关闭了整个系统
It's like something shut their whole system down
被用来执行序列
just to run their sequence
并阻止我们相互联♥系♥
and prevent us from contacting each other.
但我好像终于
But I think I've finally--
有双足飞龙 还有利维坦
A Wyvern and a Leviathan.
他们会丧命的
They'll be killed.
我们要快点过去
We have to go. Right now.
我知道你可以的
I know you can do this!
你能带我们逃脱 杰西卡
I know you can get us out of this, Jessica!
你必须为了大家奋战
You have to fight this. For them!
为了我自己
For myself.
最明亮的日
In brightest day,
最黑暗的夜
in blackest night,
邪恶都逃不出我的视线
no evil shall escape my sight!
那些邪恶的崇拜者
Let those who worship evil's might,
小心我的力量
beware my power...
绿灯侠的光
Green Lantern's light!
大家都还好吗
How's everyone doing?
终于适应这个地方了
Finally getting the hang of this place!
其他人呢
Everyone else?
我想休息一下 喝咖啡吃甜点
Well, could use a coffee break. Ice cream? Caffeine IV--
刚刚那是
Is... Is that--
我没力了
Running out of steam.
双足飞龙似乎能无限创造出戮兽
The Wyvern seem unlimited in created Grimm.
戮兽通常长成这样吗
Is this what Grimm are normally like?
感觉好怪异
I mean, they seem weird.
诺拉还好吗
How's Nora?
我们先打赢对手吧
Let's finish this fight first.
看来你们需要一些帮助
Looks like you guys could use some help.
-魏丝 -啊
-Weiss! -Huh?
我没事 露比
I'm okay, Ruby.
短暂的分离
It'll take more than a temporal displacement
改变不了我们的羁绊
to keep me away from my team.
是这样吗
Is that what this is?
蝙蝠侠呢
Where's Batman?
先打倒戮兽吧
Let's take these guys down.
绿灯侠
Lantern!
我们一直在找你们
We've been trying to get to you!
这一切都是假的
None of this is real!
这是虚拟实境
It's a virtual reality!
我就知道
I knew it!
幕后主使是谁
So, who's doing it?
我可能有答案了
I may have that answer.
电影精选列表