现在感觉好多了
Things feel better now.
没有完全消灭他吗
We didn't completely destroy him?
回去我们世界再找他
We'll track him down on our world.
我以为他被困住了
I thought he was trapped with us.
结果杰西卡的能力比她想的还要强大
Well, turns out Jess has more power than she thought.
太好了 但我们要怎样回家
That's great. But how do we get back home?
我好像有办法
I think I might have a way.
然后呢
And then what?
你是留下来 还是跟我们走
Are you going to go with them, or us?
我是个战士
I'm a warrior.
不管我在哪个世界
No matter what world I'm in.
嘿 我想跟
Hey, I... I wanted to...
你说 非常感谢
To say... thank you.
谢谢你们俩 我尊敬你们
To the both of you. I respect you.
这样应该就行了
There. That should do it.
该你上场 钢骨
Go ahead, Cyborg.
这是我的荣幸
It's been an honor.
他帮我说了
What he said.
我也是
For me, too.
你说得对
You were right.
在炮火下长大不容易
It's hard to grow up under fire.
我有时会忘记 我想
I forget sometimes. I guess...
这是我们坚持战斗的原因
I guess that's why we fight.
不是因为我们的成长方式
It's not just because of how we grew up.
所以没有人必须像我们一样成长
It's so no one else has to grow up like us.
有时候只是打击坏蛋也很爽
And sometimes it's just nice to kick ass.
绿灯侠 该你了
Lantern, you're up.
就是这个
There it is.
家乡
Home.
我不知道能撑多久 快点吧
I don't know how long I can hold it. Let's go.
我很高兴认识你们
I'm sure it was great meeting all of you.
被附身的事我很抱歉
Sorry about the whole possession thing.
再会了 队友
So long, gang.
如果路过这里附近
If you're ever in the neighborhood,
记得来找我们
you know where to find us!
你知道你还是个孩子 对吧
You know you're still a kid, right?
即使内心成熟
Even if it's at heart.
露比·罗丝
Well, Ruby Rose,
我想当个孩子也不错
I don't think it's so bad being a kid.
领导能力看的不是年纪 对吧
Age isn't what makes a good leader, right?
是啊
Right.
谢谢你的提醒
Thanks for the reminder.
你确定要这样
You're sure you got this?
我确定
I got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
也谢谢你
Likewise.
大家快点 撑不住了
All right, guys. Not much longer.
来吧 魏丝
Come on, Weiss.
露比
Ruby?
你们也经历了
Did anybody else
一场非常奇怪的历险
just have a really weird experience?
我开始想起来了
It's, uh, coming back to me.
这不是训练的内容吧
That wasn't the training mission, was it?
是有人创造的
Someone created it.
是我们世界中的某个人
Someone from our world.
电影精选列表