How do you know that?
直觉
A hunch.
如果我能研究如何构建你们的世界
If I can get a look at what makes up your world
尘晶
and your dust,
或许就能找出原委
I might be able to figure out what's going on.
这就是我在派对上想做的
That's what I was trying to do at the party.
是啊
Ah, yes.
偷实验室的钥匙
Stealing the keys to the lab.
想要闯入 有更简单的方法
There are easier ways to break in, you know.
闯出也是
Hmm. Or out.
我是在等你
I was waiting for you.
感觉你也想知道答案
I had a feeling you'd want answers, too.
啊
Ugh.
实验室在这边
The lab is this way.
他会在哪里
Where could he be?
抱歉 我不敢相信你们有个队友叫蝙蝠侠
Sorry, I can't believe you have a teammate named Bat Man.
你觉得这名字跟超人哪个比较糟
Now is that better or worse than a teammate named Superman?
-对吧 -专心
-Right? -Focus.
太难找了
He could be anywhere.
树不子世界很大的
And Remnant is a big place.
我跟小阳遇见了克拉克
Yang and I found Clark.
戴安娜在困兽洲布蕾克附近醒来
Diana woke up on Menagerie near Blake.
而其他人
And the rest, well--
他们出现在我们隔壁宿舍
They were in the dorms next to ours.
我们听见杰西卡在哭 才发现的
We only noticed when we heard Jessica crying.
我没有哭
I wasn't crying!
嘿 没关系
Hey, it's okay.
但你有点哽咽
You were a little though.
我在找我的戒指
I was trying to find my ring!
是啊 我的项链也不见了
Yeah, and my necklace is gone, too.
我们都出现在你们团员的附近
So, we've all been dropped near members of your teams...
嗯
Huh?
雪倪尘晶公♥司♥
你们有魏丝的消息吗
Has anyone heard from Weiss?
我打过电♥话♥给她 但没有回应
I tried calling her, but there was no answer--
连通中断了
Communication isn't working.
你觉得这有联♥系♥吗
Do you think that's connected?
通信是用什么为动力
What runs the communication system?
尘晶
Dust.
是所有动力的来源
It runs everything.
我们在森林看见的戮兽 会吸收尘晶
The Grimm we saw in the forest was absorbing it.
戮兽也在利用尘晶当作能量
Do you think it could be using dust for its energy?
蝙蝠侠会知道的
Batman would know.
魏丝会在哪里
Where would Weiss be?
如果布蕾克在困兽州
Well, if Blake was in Menagerie
我跟小阳在信标学院附近的森林
and Yang and I were in the woods by Beacon,
那么魏丝一定在擎天王国
then Weiss might be in Atlas.
你们不需要我吧
You probably don't need me, right?
杰西卡 怎么了
Jessica, what's going on?
我一直想找到我的外像力
I've been trying to tap into my semblance thing
没有放弃
this whole time,
但我需要戒指
but I need my ring.
一定在这世界的某处
It's got to be on this world somewhere.
杰西卡 我们没有时间
Jessica, we don't have time to--
戒指
Ring?
亮绿色的 造型很奇怪
A bright green with a weird design?
我在奥兹平办公室看到过
I've seen it. It's in Ozpin's office.
-我们何不 -强
-Why don't we-- -Jaune?
强 强
Jaune? Jaune?
强
Jaune?
我们有十二个人
There are 12 of us.
不用全部都去找布鲁斯
We don't all need to go looking for Bruce.
好 绿灯侠帮她去找戒指
Okay, so Lantern can go get her ring back
我们去找蝙蝠侠
while we look for Batman.
-什么 -我们可以
-What? -Well, we could--
等等 我才不跟一个不了解
Hold on. I'm not following someone into battle
树不子世界的人搭档
who's never been on Remnant before.
我也是
Me neither.
你们刚来我们的世界
You can't just barge into our world
就装作你们什么都懂
like you know what you're doing.
抱歉 他们老是这样
Sorry. They do this.
金发妹子说得对
Blondie has a point.
他们的世界由他们做主
Their world, their rules.
尽管他们的规则包括
Even if their rules involve
弄清楚这种外像力
figuring out this semblance thing.
好了 就连我们这些本地人
Hey, all right, even those of us that are from here
都觉得很困难了
can have a hard time with it.
还有一件事我们不能忽视
There's another thing we haven't talked about.
森林里的戮兽
The Grimm in the forest.
我们也打过很多怪物
We've fought monsters before.
我不知道你们的世界有什么怪兽 但戮兽
I don't know what you have on your world, but Grimm...
是冷酷无情 只有一个目的
they're soulless creatures with only one purpose:
杀戮人类
to destroy humanity.
我没看过那样的怪物
I've never seen anything like them before.
我们得马上找出回家的道路
We need to figure out how to get back, now.
我们都需要
I think we all need to--
找不到布鲁斯我们不走
We aren't going without Bruce.
-凭什么由你们做主 -等等
-Why are you calling the shots? -No wait--
我要去找戒指
I need to get my ring.
我们可以
We should be able to--
嘿
Hey!
我们分头行动
We should split up.
一组跟杰西卡去找戒指
One group goes with Jessica to get her ring back,
一组去找布鲁斯
one group looks for Bruce,
剩下的人 去调查那诡异的戮兽
the rest of us are going to check out these weird Grimm.
或许能借此找到一些线索
They might shed some light on what's going on.
找到回家的道路
Or at least, how to get back.
我正想说这个
That's exactly what I was trying to say.
我要去森林
I'll head to the forest.
我带戴安娜去擎天王国
I'll take Diana to Atlas.
我也要去
Uh, me, too.
我跟露比去找戮兽
I'll go with Ruby to track down Grimm.
好 我跟你一起 蓝色小子
All right, sticking with you, Blue Boy.
我也一起
I'll go, too.
有必要 我想要虐杀戮兽
If there's Grimm to smash, I want to smash them!
钢骨 你要跟绿灯侠
Cyborg, want to stay behind with Lantern?
黑入他们的电脑
Hack into their computers?
我试过了 没用的
Eh, I already tried that. No luck.
一直出现奇怪的数字
Just some weird numbers over and over again.
我自愿参加恐怖怪物任务
I volunteer for the creepy monster mission
跟诺拉去森林
in the woods with Nora!
我也是
Me, too.
呃 我
Um... I...
我不想一个人去
I don't want to go alone.
我跟你去
I'll go with you.
雌狐
Vixen?
有何不可
Ah, why not?
我很乐意跟你出生入死 超人
Always love following you into certain death, Supes.
大家加油
Good luck, everyone.
你的家乡叫哥谭市
So, your home is called Gotham?
你在你的世界是个大人
And on your world, you're an adult?
我不
I don't...
证据显示是这样的
The evidence suggests that was the case.
但我觉得自己像个青少年 感觉好怪
But I feel like I'm a teenager. It's weird.
我以前没机会体验青春
I didn't have the chance to be a teen before.
我不喜欢这感觉
I don't like it.
实验室在哪里
So, uh, where's this lab?
在这附近
Just around here.
-戮兽 -看起来不太友善
-Grimm. -They don't look very friendly.
实验室应该在这里的
The lab. It should be right there.
-我来应付戮兽 你 -等等
-I'll distract them, you-- -Wait.
电影精选列表