战斗吧
We fight!
听到她说的了
You heard her.
啊
Ah!
-谢谢 -别客气
-Thanks. -Don't mention it.
克拉克
Clark!
诺拉
Nora!
交给我
I've got her!
我能顾好自己
I can take care of myself!
我没事
I'm okay.
巴里是怎么了
See what's up with Barry.
有人看到闪电侠怎么了吗
Anyone see what happened to Flash?
等等 怎么了
Wait, what happened--
专心点
Pay attention!
闪电侠 他受伤了
Flash? Flash! He's hurt!
这些戮兽有毒
Do Grimm carry poison?
这只没有
Not this one!
他怎么了
What's going on with him?
不知道 他倒下时
I don't know! It's like he went down
我们正在攻击一条巨龙
as soon as we started attacking the dragon!
露比 要怎样阻止戮兽继续伤害人
Ruby! How do we stop this thing before it hurts anyone else?
我 上次我跟戮兽战斗
I... The last time I fought it I--
露比
Ruby?
有些不太对劲
Something's not right.
这不是普通的戮兽
It doesn't feel like a normal Grimm.
好了 计划改变
Okay, plan B.
诺拉跟钢骨 创造出强大电流
Nora and Cyborg! You create an electrical charge
让诺拉吸收
strong enough that Nora can absorb it
把这怪兽打倒
and take this thing down.
我们来开路
We'll clear a path!
我刚刚没有觉得
Hey, before. I didn't mean
你不能照顾好自己 不是
you couldn't take care of yourself. That's not--
-牵我的手 -什么
-Hold my hand. -What?
数到三 一 二
Count of three. One... two...
-三 -三
-three! -Three!
你们做得好
Good job, you guys.
抱歉我刚刚
I'm sorry that I just... I--
不应该这样的
Uh, that's not supposed to happen.
这个实验室
This lab...
什么都有
it has everything.
东西比平常多
More than normal.
变得好像什么指挥中心
It isn't usually set up like a command center.
所以戮兽正在消耗能量
So the Grimm are feeding off energy
就好像是私人的动力源
like it's their personal power source
又要保护这个地方
and they protect this place
这里平常不像指挥中心
that's not normally set up like a command center.
为什么
But why?
来了 这个能显示
There. That should show us
吸能戮兽出现的时机
when the energy vampire Grimm show up.
你怎么做到的
How'd you manage that?
外面的戮兽帮了大忙
The Grimm outside lent a hand.
好奇怪
It's strange.
通常戮兽死后会完全消散
Usually Grimm completely dissolve when they're killed.
规则被改变了
Something's changed the rules.
嗯
Hmm.
如果碰巧
With any luck,
我的朋友正在与戮兽作战
my friends are fighting against one of these Grimm
就能找到他们的位置
and we'll be able to track them down.
你怎么知道我们的世界
What makes you think there's anyone else
还有其他人来
from our worlds here?
或许只有我跟你
Maybe it's just you and me.
如果你找不到回家的道路
You know, if you can't find your way back,
你可以呆在这里
you could always stay on my world.
你很适合树不子世界
You could belong in Remnant.
又是死路
Another dead end.
哇 这里
Wow, it looks...
跟我记忆中一样
...just like I remember it.
我都不知道我这么想念这地方
I didn't realize how much I missed this place.
多少次
How much it...
-让我想起 -强
-reminds me of-- -Jaune?
强
Jaune.
什么
What?
皮拉 你不可能在这里
Pyrrha, you can't... You can't be here.
不是你 这一定不是真的
You're not real, none of this is real.
我是真的 强 我保证
I am real, Jaune. I promise.
我之后会解释 但我们该走了
I will explain everything, but we've got to go.
强 我们要通知队友
Jaune, we need to tell our teams
我们的发现
what we've found.
皮拉
Pyrrha...
她一直在帮我们
She's been helping this whole time!
我一直听到她的声音
I've heard her over and over,
我叫了她之后 她让我们找到了门
and then she showed us the door when I called her!
可是
But--
你不能使用力量吧
You can't use your power, right?
所以 我们别无选择
So... what are our other options?
好了 走吧
Okay. Let's go.
跟我来
Follow me.
我们可以走捷径
There's a shortcut we can take.
快点 你朋友有危险了
Hurry! Your friends are in danger!
你不跟我们一起来
You're... You're not coming with us?
我不允许你们
You cannot be allowed
通知正义联盟
to tell the Justice League.
皮拉 皮拉 不要
Pyrrha? Pyrrha, no!
皮拉
Pyrrha!
啊
Huh?
你确定这以前没有发生过
You sure nothing like this happened before?
你的记忆出问题了吗
Is your memory glitching?
如果戮兽可以复活 我一定会记得
I think we would remember if we'd seen a Grimm reboot,
而且还会分♥裂♥出新的戮兽
let alone split into a whole other Grimm!
做得好 诺拉
Good job, Nora!
现在呢 露比
What now, Ruby?
对 现在 呃 现在
Right, uh... Now, uh now...
看看我们丢出的东西
See if anything that we've thrown at the Wyvern
能否阻止双足飞龙
has slowed it down at all!
你不是我们的老大 我们不是小孩
You're not the boss of us. We aren't kids.
你们是小孩啊
You are kids!
那你也是
So are you.
露比 我不想干涉你们
Ruby, I don't mean to overstep,
但我有当队长的丰富经验
but I've had experiences leading a team.
-我也有啊 -经验明显不足
-So have I! -Clearly not enough.
-露比 我 -我可以
-Ruby, I-- -I had it.
给我一点时间
You just had to give me a minute--
我们没时间了
Sometimes you don't have a minute!
我们来到这里 是我的错
It's my fault that we're here.
我当时僵住了
I think I froze.
我的队友
And my team...
我害他们被困在这里
We're stuck here because of me.
小心
Watch out!
闪电侠 闪电侠
Flash. Flash!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我不知道我是怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with me.
但我似乎帮不上大家的忙
I do know I'm not much use to you guys.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
诺拉
Nora!
不要
No!
戮兽聚集了
The Grimm are swarming!
露比 小心
Ruby! Lookout!
为什么没有用
Why aren't you working?
魏丝 你看
Weiss, look at this.
有一个程序运行
There's a program that's running
在你们的通信系统
on your communication system.
电影精选列表